OS - Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga ( Last Part - Page 25) 25/17 - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago

" Oy golgappa idhar aao " Geet shouted to a little fat boy to come ...

" Geet what are you doing he is our senior " Pinky said softly in her ear

" so what "

Geet gave who cares look and eying Maan to come.. he looked here and there to confirm if she really calling him and then came before her looking confused ...

" yes "...

" go get a ice cream for me " without saying anything he took the money and went to get her ice cream..

Pinky gaped at his back ..."aw he really didn't shout on you " ...its really big matter as Maan is their senior in school also he is a boy still he agreed to get ICC cream for her gundi friend Geet ...

" no he didn't and he won't uffo Pinky you don't know he is our neighbour Mr Golgappa Maan Singh Khurana.. newly return from US ...Whole school bully him and he doesn't say anything..aur waise bhi itni dhoop mein agar main bhahar gari toh meri skin kharab nehi hogi " she finished rubbing her hand ..just then Maan came back with ice cream .. He gave it to her with a cute smile..

" yuck " Geet shouted as soon as saw chocolate flavour " i don't like chocolate flavour. Don't you know chocolate makes skin dark " he murmured sorry and went to get another...

" Geet itni garmi mein bechare se itna kaam "

" acha itna bura lag raha hai toh ja tu jake leke aa " Geet glared her ..

" aur waise bhi mard ko dard nehi hota right Maan " she said as soon as Maan back with a smile but her smile fall as soon as she saw strawberry flavour...

" not again i hate this flavour its just smell of medicine yuck i can't tolerate it.." she said giving it back to him and glared as if want to kill Maan ...

" you are really buddhu golgappa " Maan again didn't say anything and ready to went get another but stop and asked her...

" what flavour do you like ? "

Geet bite her tongue for her mistake ' how he would know your choice idiot ' ..she mumbled to herself but didn't show guilt on her face instead said

" hmm ha bring vanilla only..i just love vanilla..its always make my stress go.."

she complete with a dreamy face as if eating ice cream already .. Maan gave a cute smile before going again...

Pinky nudge Geet " that's not right Geet ..you didn't tell him exactly what you want and there scold him for no reason " Geet is Geet how can she accept her mistake..

" meri nehi unki galti hai.. He should have asked me first "

Pinky knows no use of arguing so she kept quiet .. This time Geet took ice cream happily from his hand ...

" you are cute " she said in return he only shrugged his shoulder giving another smile and went from there ...

" you didn't even thank him "

" i told him cute " she answered as busy eating ice cream not even offering it to Pinky ..This one thing she would never compromise or share ...her favourite ice cream where Pinky poorly looking at her eating alone..

" oops sorry " she barged on Maan as she was running to go to her class as a result his tiffin fall on ground ..

" its ok " Maan said with a cute smile collecting his box on floor..

" hmm i know waise bhi itne mote ho ek bar khana nehi khawogi toh kuch nehi hoga.. Balki maine na tumhari help ki hai golgappa .. " she told him going away and other student start laughing at him ...

" Geet ruk ..samne kichar hai " Pinky warned her but she didn't listen to anything and went fast with her cycle as result all mud water fell on a nearby boy who is none other then Maan "

" ooh sorry " she said loudly laughing seeing his condition but didn't stop...and keep went on

This was the routine of Ms Geet Handa for whole high school "bullying Maan " was her faviourite time pass or say hobby other hand he only smiled at her act..

It was very rare for him to go home neat and clean sometime ink or food or dirty water smashed on his dress and he always get scold home because of this but never utter a word against her as if he liking her attention even if she making his life hell...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago

Part 2

Part 3

Last Part

My IndexEdited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
congrats on the new OS! superb start! well written! Geet teases n bullies Maan! he is so sweet n doesn't say a word! bt at least Pinky questions Geet! its nw their daily routine! update soon
Very interesting!!! Heroin bullying hero is fun... Poor Maan does he have feelings for geet why does he not say anything...
Gundi Geet is entertaining...waiting for next part
Lovely cute os feet bullying maan and maan not saying anything
Waiting for next part
nice start ..
geet is so mean to maan . and he is bearing everything with a cute smile ..why ?
want to read more ..
Originally posted by khwaishfan

<font color="#ff0000">congrats on the new OS! superb start! well written! Geet teases n bullies Maan! he is so sweet n doesn't say a word! bt at least Pinky questions Geet! its nw their daily routine! update soon</font>

happy u liked it
Congrats for this new os 👏
Aww i am in love with this maan
Bechara geet ka har sitam sehta hai ek pyaari si muskaan ke saath 😊
Very well written and really very sweet and light hearted os 😊
Continue soon
Will be waiting for next part.
Nice
waiting for next part