Your knowledge on Krishna avatar?

Poll Question :

How good is your knowledge on Lord Krishna's story?

Poll Choice
1-3 (beginner)
4-6 (intermediate)
7-9 (advanced)
10 (EXPERT!)
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
How well do you guys know Lord Krishna and his stories? What epics do you use to base your knowledge on? Which areas do you know a lot about and which areas not much?
Feel free to discuss your expertise level in this thread. πŸ˜‰
This question is tough to answer for no one can really know  HIM fully as  HE is multidimensional 
Many people have seen and known HIM in different forms and each one is perfect 

I don't know how much I know but I am sure what I know is a drop of an ocean 

Still as I know most of his srories But I have learnt nothing yet 
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 6 years ago
You rate me, Janu *innocent* 
But if you ask me, I am negative. I know His stories, but I have to learn a lot from every word He speaks, everything He says. 
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 6 years ago
I think I'm "advanced"? I grew up reading books on Krishna's pastimes and listening to lectures by Vaishnavas. 
Though, spiritually, I'm a beginner.  πŸ˜›
I'd second Nandinidi, for no one can ever truly know him (an those who do, do not really share their knowledge before merging into him, soo...:P) and so I'll take Advanced. :D
I being a non-Hindu am zero when it comes to Krishna or any of the Gods for that matter. Whatever I know about Him is through Mahabharat.
Ok guys, let's edit my question. I'm not talking about Him as in Lord Krishna himself πŸ˜†, but based on the books you've read, how good do you think your knowledge is of his pastimes and leelas, as in just his human incarnation which he showed to mankind? 
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Ok guys, let's edit my question. I'm not talking about Him as in Lord Krishna himself πŸ˜†, but based on the books you've read, how good do you think your knowledge is of his pastimes and leelas, as in just his human incarnation which he showed to mankind? 

Ok then i am advancedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

I blame Nandini and her esoteric answer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—