When I head home and finish up for the day you should atleast get one
Maybe before the evening ends another one OR TWO

Who knows 

If Internet is back then I have no problem writing
Posted: 6 years ago
Super SriV 👏
Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Playful as a kitten he was</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">When it came to entice and make her succumb to his request</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Be it to don a saree for his eyes to feast or rattle her nerves with his tease</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">His name on her lips, was sensuous to his ears</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The tingling in every pore they sensed as the tongues greeted the other</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The lone time he longed for, the denied pleasure and fleeting images of her he savoured</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The musk that lingered long after he left, the leaning form of the door jamb , the wall , the fridge, the balcony rail she remembered</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The conscious move to not utter his name</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The dearth of topics to strike a conversation with him</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The messenger from the cook a pretext became</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The research journals replaced by newspaper</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The insane madness them engulfed</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">His bed today the scene of action</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">The memory of the kiss engraved in her will be hard to shake off</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Pretext and reason to delay work he'd find</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Pretext and reason to seek him out shed find</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Her bed and his would soon make way for theirs</font>

Mantras and chants repeated with fervour
Evoke blessings we hope that turn life blissful
Every time we invoke a chant we believe and hope thathastu the angel says
His name on her lips they note is different
Evokes a smile on dadu Narang, incites Mama Narang
The bearer of the name misses the call from her he adores
Lone time he uses to entice her to say
His name the way he adores her say
Each utterance he rewards by striking her dumb or cutting midway
Utters her name in sensuous and caressing ways
Ash is all he has hope and patience for to match the Trish on his lips
Name calling is playful and was never so endearing
We await what next their lips did say.
Suria thanks...my mind starts churning words as I wait.
Cats & Birds

She lay in shock beside him, eyes wide open, unsure of what had just happened.

He was holding back, for now...

His hand stroking her bruised lips and neck, eyes opening and closing with difficulty as
 he snoozed, slowly letting go of his arousal as his body settled into a comfortable holding pose.

She pulled away gently

"Trish, dontt" he begged

"I have to go" she said in shock bent over his chest

"Stay!!" he murmured on her cheek, his tongue stroking the surface gently
She found her legs involuntarily squeezing together to contain her arousal

His hands were roving over her bare back, his thumb stroking her strap at the back

"Ashwinnn" she ordered weakly. "Hmmm" he ack in a dreamy state

He let go and rolled over burying his form into the pillow wall by the headboard

She sat up stumbling, pulling her dress down, his legs snaking out and trapping her form pulling her back on to his body

"trish" he mumbled into the pillow

She stood up and paused

"Can we talk?" he asked sitting up and running fingers through his hair

She watched what he did, something she did to his hair not too long ago.

She stumbled trying to stand straight,
He reached and held her wrist

"I have to change" she whispered not looking at him

"i am sorry I ruined your dress" he said looking at her all over again

"No, you didnt, its just crushed" she mumbled yanking on it.

He got off the bed and stood in front "If it makes you feel better my tee is crushed too"

That got her to blush because she had bunched up a portion by his navel trying to get to his lips as she pulled him down as he was too tall for her

"Nobody looks at guys" she said

He exploded in laughter

"Nobody looks at guys? Is that what you said?" he asked amused

She smiled awkwardly, nodding

The cat came to check what the noise was about

"Your protector is here" he muttered

She bend down and picked it up as it tried to nuzzle her

"He will like everybody" she said all knowingly

He grinned, all her cat facts were utterly ridiculous to him

"I bet she will go looking for you if he could get out of the house?" he teased

" I am telling you" she began and stopped

"You are assigning a lot more smartness to it" he said a lil envious

"Ashwinn.. he is not a IT and when I tried to pull his food bowl away at Prasad's 
he smacked it with his paw not letting me pull it away!!" she said in wonderment

The name... and how the encounter began

"there might be something I like about him afterall" he said quietly...

She stood quietly for a second, the cat slipped out of her arms went to his balcony door and meowed at birds rudely

"I have to apologize for what I said at the prenup meeting" he said abruptly

She looked up at him her thudding returning swiftly

"Uh"

"I said there was no chance I was going to be involved with you sexually. I was way off base" he said softly

She nodded gasping/lost for words.

His mother appeared at the door  "Ashwin, your cousin Rachit's in town, he wanted to know why you are not taking his calls"

He looked at his mom distractedly... "there is no conspiracy, I was slammed" he said exhaling

Mentally and visually letting go of Trisha for the time being

"Your cat is fiesty" Mandira said as Trisha picked MJ up and walked out of the room

"They love to chase birds" she told Mandira

"Yeah like he can catch birds" Mandira scoffed.. famous words..

Lovely to wake up to an update Nisha...Is the internet bug removed?
Cats and Birds

She is just discovering that there are hidden clauses rather riders as a loophole to their contract agreement
The terms ' I won't ' and 'No' beig exclusive . That He doesn't forget and forgive , payback being his favorite pal and ally . That Waiting game is his favorite game and believes in striking when the loha is garam Artfully manipulative, Gentle but masterful.

But the most important thing is along with these lessons Trish also just learnt that he has his heart in the right place when it matters.

Often unspoken but at all levels I feel there's a common yearning in every human to be not discounted in certain ways. His seemingly lack of interest hurt her ego that day just like his his was when he was discounted by her.

By acknowledging his interest in her and apologizing for his rather flippant statement made on the prenup meeting day, he just lent their new relationship the dignity it deserved under the current circumstances
Arrogance is not a prop he wears on his sleeve for all the baggage he came with into this marriage.

Cats feral in phases can be hunter extraordinaire. Trish in Ash'vin' s room as the mom walks in.
Mandira Narang, Look What's the cat dragged in!!!!
Mama Narang is unaware ain't she of the prowess of the Tom cat and the soft silken coated kitten. The candid apology like the non committal response to Let's not do it again, reaffirms Ash's growing interest in his Trish. They need solace..beach lost a parent who would have played a pivotal role in their lives after the tragic day a decade ago. Does Ash like things that fly like his dad and grand dad? Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago

Thank you so much Nisha
Your internet is working nisha