See you on the next wave - Page 9

Posted: 6 years ago
Haan ek our baat!!!! Seedi Baat πŸ˜† . Apna Hero is a SODA AND SPRITE GUY from the looks of it!!!!!!
Maa kasam I'm not going to touch alchohol till daddu takes me bk into his fold...

More scenarios rocking my imagination now πŸ˜† .

Seriously , This is WHOLESOME FUN Nisha. 😳 . Loving it all the more 😊
Okie too much midnight oil burnt. That was pure fun imagining all possibilities. Looking fwd to see all this getting aligned Nisha'ish isshtyle. 😊 Good Nighty night
On a more sober note , the game of Monopoly is going to come out with new board and the manufacturers are replacing some of the tokens with new ones.They are outcasting the boot, the wheel and the timble tokens. I always used to go for playing the timble bell as my favorite game token and my daughter went for the boot as her coin. Last summer Sundays too our choice of tokens for play were the same. Now monopoly is set to relaunch with new tokens. Feel bad for the loss of Timble. It's like parting with my favorite childhood memory. Monopoly won't be the same anymoreEdited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

I'm taking the liberty of being Nouf's Translator at work here . Meant to mean as Nisha 'even if you are feeling sleepy please continue !!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

That was true kalpana!!!!!and i just wanted to sound less rudeπŸ˜†
Aswin's friend ridiculed the name 'yeh n yang' saying who will give such a name as yeh means blah and all...
But now the whole ullal must be laughing at us and narangs with a caption "naam tho suna hi hoga"!!!!
🀣
The tale would run for 10 threads if not moreπŸ˜‰ from the way it has unfolded. The male Shanbagh could be the prodigal elder son. His action destroyed Narang senior and was the trigger of misery for both families...the reason for the demise of his mother. Unless proven guilty all characters are in varied shades of grey 
Originally posted by moonwearer

The tale would run for 10 threads if not moreπŸ˜‰ from the way it has unfolded. The male Shanbagh could be the prodigal elder son. His action destroyed Narang senior and was the trigger of misery for both families...the reason for the demise of his mother. Unless proven guilty all characters are in varied shades of grey 

SV...Your take on the story seems quite plausible !! ties up all loose ends nicely ! But I have noticed that Nisha's version in the end never ever matches with anything or any option that a reader has voiced. More the reason to speculate ??!

And ten updates or ten threads, the story has managed to catch the attention of us readers. I still hanker for my ID, but beggars cannot be choosers πŸ˜ƒ
I love SoSy all else is next..I relate to the tale set in my part of the world the soul connect you and Pritee find in ID. Intrigues increase the interest quotient.
Originally posted by ishruhi

Aswin's friend ridiculed the name 'yeh n yang' saying who will give such a name as yeh means blah and all...
But now the whole ullal must be laughing at us and narangs with a caption "naam tho suna hi hoga"!!!!
🀣

Oh that's a good one Nouf. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Okay thinking on what do we have here

Connecting the dots...

Something happened 10 yrs bk around the same time shanbag bar had to be closed and later renamed itself as yeh and yang. Two, the first of the sons left after a fight with Aanu. It did not function as a bar from then on. The mom never recovered . This is on the shanbag side of things.

On the Narang side , Its something Ashvin did , I think in ullal that upset quite a few ppl including his parents and his mom hopes that he would be forgiven for , because she doesn't believe that it was his fault in the first place. She believes his career was ruined and the grandfather disinherited him. The hero almost felt apologetic after saying something about stoned touristers in a small town earlier in the first or second update. He is angry at his mom for reminding him abt that time. More,he is also saying he's not going to load his gun angry every time he comes across that name .Did he do the unthinkable and Did he load his gun 10 yrs bk for some reason after being similarly stoned. And more importantly the guy is drinking soda and sprite now.

Now Trisha comes to the konkan meeting to Ashvin's room, paused at something that she seems to recognize and familiar with. And she has a lot of grief abt what happened 10 yrs bk. In retrospective , I think she was a whole lot nervous and hesitant in that meeting mentioning Mangalore and the restaurant when there was no recognition on his face of the name ...waiting in fear perhaps for some kind if recognition dawning in Ashvins face !!!!!

May be Mandira's Narang is not entirely wrong in suspecting the motive of Ms. Shanbag!!!!And Trisha's tryst with cuisine craft was may be more than just to smell the Nescaf/ coffee!!!!!

Nisha... oh my!!!! it's all in the plot already me thinks and you have been truly burning it here with all your killer almost invisible moves.

Whatever the game plan is , this wave has got us wading and sputtering in all directions . Bring it on!!!!!

Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago