See you on the next wave - Page 80

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

The time when he had said to himself and his mother he wouldnt get intimate with her I was really gleefully waiting how the revenge plan works. But now when Nisha mentioned he isnt thinking straight and all his actions taking the retrograde route I suspect he is walking back from his promiseed words.
I am conphoosiya now😕

No Ashu , that he's not thinking straight is meant in a way where his actions defies his own plot of keeping the arrangement asexual. He's going with the currents smugly satisfied that he has been able to get her to see him in a way that she's seeing him now. His problem is not that he is plotting to bed her , rather its him not having the same burn to stay true to his revenge plot. He's falling badly to maintain the hatred.
Sona dee congrats you are dazzler now. 
It's not just Ashvin,she's also confused. Even today when Jayadev called her there have been many moments Where she has felt for Ashvin but she's not been able to come clean to him on that. She pleads with him to understand in a way that's not convincing to her own ears .

Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

Sona dee congrats you are dazzler now.

Oh yes the color change
I know yesterday I was like where's my name when I liked the update I thought again some IF problems
But then I saw the change ...
Thanks Vikas
Ashu
NOPE

Its not a Kekta Kapoor revenge drama
Not one bit

He is not hoping to take pictures of her naked to humiliate her

The only reason Jayadev is able to take the high moral ground is he is the one who was ditched though nothing ever happens without a reason. He wasted himself. He was blind then and he's blind now . But only because she coudnt close this out with him properly that day when she met him in the beach the day before she boarded the bus to marry Ashvin, she's put on the defensive. Sad.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu
NOPE

Its not a Kekta Kapoor revenge drama
Not one bit

He is not hoping to take pictures of her naked to humiliate her

Cheee
I will never expect you to write such cheap stuff Nisha 
Yuck the kekta model soaps are 🤢

Aap aage humare pasand ka kuch likho na 😳
On a lighter note I want to know Ashwin's reaction after knowing she has boyfriend. 
Aur jalega and shayaad aur jyada Trisha ki oor attract ho!!!

Nisha, how will Trisha's guilt (towards Jayadev) go? 

Poor Ashwin, just when he was getting Over Chirag, prasad, the cat comes the boyfriend bombshell. This revelation will make him extremely unhappy..and the way he's going I am sure he'll plot to ensure that she forgets the boyfriend completely. Feel so bad for her, dad is not listening, boyfriend is pretty much ex now, husband ke saath kuchc pata nahi, PHD ha koi bharosa nahi and just when she will start thinking  she might have a chance as mrs narang,  will come another revelation! 
I can't get over the situation Trisha has put herself into
She is in such a mess...
No one to look up to
Her father her so called ex boyfriend her current husband no one
She might be so scared sometimes
Being in the situation she is feeling it rather bravely and boldly
Bravo Trisha 👏