Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Casual or serious

"You should be suspicious of ANYONE with that last name" his mother's low voice was shaky and emotional

He saw the suppressed rage in her eyes.

His expression changed to one of self doubt and confusion

"I am sure its nothing" he said sadly

"10 saal ho gaye. I live it like it happened yesterday"

Ashvin exhaled audibly  "Mom please I dont want to talk about it"

"You think your Dad and I wanted to?" she was outraged

"This is just work... I am not going to raise my guard and load my guns every time a similar name comes by" he shrugged

"What did this person say?  Is he on the coast?" she asked

"Its a SHE" he found himself being self conscious a little

"OH?" now his mother was confused too.. her anger was doused a bit

The maid brought a plate of snacks and left it on the lounge table

"I am telling you. I am not going to make an enemy of the world because my grandfather 
disinherited me. I will not live in fear or anger Mom" he spoke vehemently

" Your life has been destroyed" his mother reminded him

He started to speak "Umm.. I cant hold them"

"Galti TUMHARI nahi hai" his mother was back on her high horse

"Try telling that to Papaji" he said

He sat down in the patio chair, staring out

The maid brought the snacks to him

"Do you atleast know what his full name is?" his mother asked

"Mom its a female. Trisha Shanbag" he said he didnt even have to look up her name

His mother continued to be troubled by it

"Do you have ANY other information on the restaurant itself?" his mother asked like a sleuth

"Nope. We dont acquire any prospect information until they committ to the workshop" "Casual interest is not considered a serious lead" he explained

"How did she come to your office?" his mother asked

"Google I guess" he said chewing on the pakoras

"I know the name" he said

"Kya hai?" her ears cocked and eyes sparkled

"Yeh & Yang" he said trying to hide a smile

"Whattt?" "Who names a place like this?" she said haughtily.

He had Googled her, but not the restaurant...

His mother did that , there was a grainy picture, and three Google reviews not worth talking about, she read the address "Subash Nagar Playground Distt"
She froze and her face went pale...

"Are you sure she said that name?" she asked walking upto him briskly

He nodded looking at his mother's phone

She stuck the phone under his eyes

"Wow" he gasped

"She made it all up. YOU were casual, but she is serious!!!
 Its that f**king Shanbag Seafood & Bar" his mother was having a meltdown.

He was stunned to see the same facade, with a different neon sign up top.

It all came back to him... as if he had forgotten... for a brief second he hated his mother for the revelation.
He didnt know why, he was livid.
He heard the last line she spoke, it rang in his ear "Reliance connection is not good"

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want more
It sounds .ofe like a horror thriller story
Aage batao na
Kya hua hai trisha ke wajah se????
Dont stop pleaseee
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the s#$% hits the fan !!
Nisha...if you choose to leave us on tenterhooks and go to bed at this juncture, you will leave a whole bunch of women wild eyed, conphused and edgy !

Iam guessing Ashvin's family turned black sheep with the Narangs due to some major "gochi" from the past where the Shanbags played the key role ! Both families met their downfall after that.

Dus update main yeh kahani khatam nahi hoga. Tho chota sa ek update likhke aap so jaao. baaki baad main...kal !!!
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Are you sleepy nisha?????
If not,can you please continue????
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nish
Write no
Please no

Errantnomad thumbnail
Oh Teri!!!!!! So we have a ' Blasssht from the passshhhttt". 😆 👏 it's just not the game pieces strewn all over currently onboard, the pieces that were knocked out of the board are also coming bk in to the game board.
Yes ' the Reliance connection is not good and upar se GALAT NUMBER bhi lag gaya 😆 .

This is a going to be a serious catapult . The catapult's string has been pulled back close to the heart, with accumulated Tension all set to be released with Force.Now for the launch of the projectile to tear thru the whole of ullal... ⭐️ 👏
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

And the s#$% hits the fan !!

Nisha...if you choose to leave us on tenterhooks and go to bed at this juncture, you will leave a whole bunch of women wild eyed, conphused and edgy !

Iam guessing Ashvin's family turned black sheep with the Narangs due to some major "gochi" from the past where the Shanbags played the key role ! Both families met their downfall after that.

Dus update main yeh kahani khatam nahi hoga. Tho chota sa ek update likhke aap so jaao. baaki baad main...kal !!!

😆 😆 get all the thinking caps out and imagine all the scenarios 'gochis included'. 😃 the author is saying let's collectively burn 'Midnight oil'. 😉 This is called 'Dus ka Dum 😃
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no...No...NO... Nisha! You cannot leave us hanging at this juncture. You are so cruel 😆 .

Don't tell me Ashvin's dad had an affair with Trisha's Mom!!! Well that would be so unlike Nisha and more of Kektaish! Nayyy that's not possible.Never expected that Ashwin and his Mom would have a secret past related to Shanbaghs and Yeh & Yang!!!But they were talkin about a male Shanbagh. hmmm this mystery is killing me. Jaldi utho Nisha n unveil the secret
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Are you sleepy nisha?????
If not,can you please continue????

I'm taking the liberty of being Nouf's Translator at work here . Meant to mean as Nisha 'even if you are feeling sleepy please continue !!!!! 😆 😆 .
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

😆 😆 get all the thinking caps out and imagine all the scenarios 'gochis included'. 😃 the author is saying let's collectively burn 'Midnight oil'. 😉 This is called 'Dus ka Dum 😃

😆