Fan Fictions

See you on the next wave - Page 63

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Actually that mandira is not a just show off kind of lady...she has the ability to understand trisha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ocean28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, why do these episodes have to end?  They should keep coming.  I want to know more about what happened.  It is all your fault for making us so greedy with such interesting writings.
Mandira is so judgemental, the son too?  However, she is quiet awed by tri even she admits it.  They are so grey, not black or white.  What might have happened 10 years back that he wants reparation from the old man?  The mother also knows about it, I wander when we will be told.  I hope not any time soon as we are throughly enjoying their ideas about each other.  Nothing is directly exposed therefore enjoying the subtlety.  

Thank you!
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful... Antithesis - Res for comment

Wonderful! Thank u for the double treat on a weekday !

Hope you had a good birthday!
Errantnomad thumbnail

That was GOOD... so good... such a refreshing reassessment that was. While I wasn't expecting some kind of dynamite to explode in their first meeting, I didn't think that it would be this breezy as well. The Narang women did well!! Didn't they??

The vetting was just fine and If at all there was anyone slightly uncomfortable ...I felt it was Ashvin. But then the mother and son share a honest bond as well I felt.

There are waves, steady, high ... low and then there are Rocks that create ripples in water when waves hit them and there are those boats that either get rocked or those that navigate them on their depth and currents.

The strongest plus I feel about Mandira Narang is that SHE is RELATIONALLY very wise. Another fine layer of Mandira Narang peeled in her trying to navigate this wave in her life that took her by surprise and boy ! She did navigate it so well by being relationally very wise .

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes I do Sudhi

Its a 15? year old kid
He is my ten's friend

Maybe 16

I borrow many names from my real world

I give the meanest characters the most awful friends' names

Cathartic I tell you ðŸ¤£

Ha ha Nisha, I love you. 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For all you know, Mandira could be lady Ranjan. She seems nice enough. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The patriarch is in a league of his own ... holds no Ill will towards anyone...Mama Narang seems to hold resentment for Prakash Shanbagh and a few others.    
She maybe a lovely lady...but no female version of our beloved Ranjan Bhalla.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Secret- Worries & Lessons

The next morning Mandira was visibly relaxed, (ofcourse she was also getting an early AM peel and facial and neck massage at 7 AM) 
as she realized there was absolutely nothing about Trisha that could ever attract Ashvin... she later added the two words "long term".
In the remote possibility that Ashvin finds himself consummating the realtionship.
Ashvin's system was ingrained with insecure self conscious girls
Trisha was fearless and secure
She had never expected a small town girl to be that way in her presence.

Partly because of her height, her clothes, her jewelry and what her last name was she intimidated everyone

Girls made up stuff to appear "acceptable" infront of her

They didnt say things like my Ph D might take "years" or "I dont cook".
Girls would fall headlong into cooking classes or fly to France to get train under chefs.

She was now confident Trisha didnt stand a chance.
Now she had to think about getting them unscathed out of this mess

The last thing she wanted was a needy greedy girl
But Trisha wasnt it

She had to begin convincing Sharanbir slowly about how Ashvin's act was one of pure retaliation and nothing else
And everyone should forgive and forget the 60 lakh mistake and move on

Sharanbir should quit nagging Ashvin, in return Mandira will find a "sweet girl" for him

She didnt know how to begin the project

All the conversations in her mind came to a dead end when thought of the family wealth was triggered

There was too much money at stake.
1000s of crores, one wrong move and everything could go wrong all over again

She had a couple of brunch and lunch dates and a visit to the Narang Construction office near Bagmane Tech Park

Sharanbir was visiting too
She wondered how she could have him visit Indira Nagar and "see" what she "saw" in Trisha

"That would be enough"

One look at her and Papaji could be convinced that it was a complete total reprisal on Ashvin's part and though there would be a long drawn out sermon
There was no need to fear the loss of business alliance through marriage. That prospect was still alive well and open

They could clean this all up and reach out to Rajat mehra and solicit a meeting.

He would do it for "Aanya's future" for sure

Who else in Delhi had a such a good looking, educated, wealthy boy not even 30?

Only Mandira...

If only convincing Sharanbir was easy to persuade

She lay there as her spa tech massaged her face. High end spas in Bangalore these days were willing to send techs home for massages

Not too far, in fact 50 feet away in the other end of the apartment, a young girl agonized over such issues also, in fact she had been, since last night..

How to convince Prakash Shanbag to open the binder and look at it?

Ashvin's mother was like a lady executive from a famous bank she thought, polished, glowing, sparkling with jewels

she could never imagine her own mother in pants, leave alone capris

"they must all hate socks" "as a family" she grinned softly to herself

The whole house smelled like her she thought, expensive and spicy of some faraway land

She brushed her teeth, and rubbed moisturizer on her face, and shut the bathroom light.

She got up, shut out the light, shut the balcony door

"I shouldnt be screaming for him when his mother is in town" she thought to herself

The next morning she woke early and reviewed the copy of the franchise after her morning business.

The work would take 3 months, 75-90 days according to the process flow chart
She imagined the place looking like the brochure by Diwali

A small ray of hope fluttered and multiplied like baby butterflies all over inside

It would be the brightest sign on the coast road, she wondered if teens would gawk at it, take pictures and selfies

She could see it from a distance as she walked to it from Ullal bus stop when she got off the Mangalore bus

The blue LED lights were definitely modern and bright... it wud be the poshest restaurant in Ullal she gushed hugging the brochure 

like any 28 year old she looked at her reflection in the phone's camera.
"I must buy this moisturizer again. I like the feel of it on my skin" she lay down and shut her eyes

There was a knock on the door

It was Ashvin...
shaved, showered combed, dressed for work but still wearing glasses, as was she was self conscious in her skinny tee and blue and pink plaid pajamas

"Hi" she said hesitantly

The bed was strewn with journals and papers

The copies of the franchise stuff was everywhere

She didnt want him to see she was worrying over it.

Did I wake you?

"No... I was awake, refusing to sit up and study" she smiled softly

She opened it wide so he could see

"You lay on your journals?" he asked amused

"I take whatever help I can get" (in making the content go into my brain)

He didnt know what he wanted to say he just lingered

"Your mother is still here?" she broke the ice

"Umm.. yeah" he nodded

"Great" she nodded stepping back and letting him come in

"Did You lock the balcony door last night?" he asked

Disappointed?

she nodded self consciously

"Too many bugs"

"especially for a guy that cant see very well" he nodded

She blushed, as she breathed audibly

"I said only one time" (I suspected you of being blind)

"Thanks" he muttered laughing under his breath for not being insulted more than once.

"Are you bringing MJ home tonight?" he asked

She looked startled

"I dont know I am not sure when Prasad is coming back" she gazed at her phone on the bed

"I can tell him I cant watch, I can go feed and come back" she promised

"My Mom's friend might be coming to dinner. She is not very cat friendly" he said

"Oh?" she was apologetic

"I tried coaching her on how to befriend cats as I was taught by someone, but she didnt want the lesson" he was openly laughing now

She closed her mouth with her left hand again, embarassed

"Oh God!! i only said that to you!!!!" (not to be advertized!!)

"You never said it was a secret?!!" he pointed innocently

She shut her eyes and cringed...

"ASHWIN!!! I am not a cat expert!!" she said shaking her head, sighing defeatedly, her shoulders slumping

"But you can be very convincing for a non expert" he said softly

Watched her squirm, with satisfaction and left the room, as she watched him go picking up her jaw from the floor.

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...mama Narang stayed overnight ...would love to have her and Trisha have breakfast together and figure out more stuff about each other.
Now that it is also established that Trisha is a combination of brains , beauty and guts, please can we have her speculate about the need for this marriage...specially after meeting Mama Narang.

And if old man Narang drops in out of curiosity, it would be the cherry on the cake !!

Loved the way Mama Narang's head goes whirring away , trying to work out the best way to get her darling son's place secure in the grandfather's heart and in his hundreds of millions !!
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Such lovely updates to read as I journey to work makes my day seem lovely...thank you Nisha for the morning raga. So a dinner with guests...things really moving well and rapidly.