See you on the next wave - Page 45

Posted: 6 years ago
NOW we are talking
I like the way Ashvin mellowed down at the end!
ThatI think is the beginning
Aur sunaooo 
"Next time you leave and dont return for three days. I need to know" she ordered

"Oh really?" he was livid now

A very wifely demand and a typical husbandy reaction 😆 . Welcome to the husband and wife club. The Angry kitten is clawing now 😳 .

Had a wide grin the whole time I was reading this . 😊 Spite that's got entitlement , ownership and yearning makes for great reading. I'm totally loving this. Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
On the restaurant and franchising front

Ok Rao Anna has got a stake. Looks like Rao Anna doesn't think too highly of Jayadevaa and is happy for Trisha. Clearly some relationships come to mean more than family and Rao Anna's relationship with shanbag's has no scent of money.

Hope something good comes out of it for all their toil. Rao Anna hopefully is able to convince Aanu to look at the Ready Noodle folder. And may be they can get to working on it to customize the franchising to accommodate a portion to philanthropic intentions of Father shanbag while balancing to make it commercially viable as well.

Aanu said it correct that what's done is done. Trisha did what she felt was right and now he must do what's right. But aanu also has to realize that since what's done's done , his part of 'doing it right' has got to be a give and take that would have to take it in consideration his daughter's selfless sacrifice in the whole thing. I remember before this marriage thing, he was interested as to how his daughter comes bk with the proposal that could sustain them.

For starters he can look at the folder and start working from there on how he's going to make it right that's fair to his conscience while not letting his daughter get compromised even more than she is now.

It's tough and my heart goes to this man as well

Reg jayadev , understandable he's upset and may be reaching him in person now is futile as that train has already left the station.

That guy must be still in denial wondering in disbelief if she really did this to him. How about she write a letter to him pouring it out from her heart as to why she did what she did and maybe if not now , he will sometime later open it to read and make sense of it to come to terms with this betrayal.

And may be this will help Trisha to unburden a little .

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Ahahaaah !! the hawa is getting garam now with trade offs of all kinds...
She is unable to admit she missed him around and the pretext of the keys was the perfect sounding board to take off on him !!
And Mr. Nosocks parried immediately with his 'did you ? " squaring the account... DEUCE people !! account settled fair and square

And now we know the culprit is Sanchet and the entire ten year back event can be laid at his door. Poor Father Shanbag was nailed to the cross for no reason...

Wonder why old man Narang is still playing strong and silent ???!

waiting with bated breath to see how this moves forward.

Vani , Old pop Narang I feel doesn't have much to loose when compared to Mother Narang who's still plotting to turn the tables to their favor. And I also feel that father shanbag has been nailed to the cross because of his principles that would have punished his son Sanchet and also had Ashvin caught in the crossfire 10 yrs bk.

And yes it's Deuce with the cat play going on but cant wait to see who takes the advantage to make it Game, set and Match. 😳Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Nisha , the way you had Trisha pacing , waiting, stewing , plotting ways to pay bk, fuming and finally lashing out proprietorial was hilarious. The actual romance is in the stewing that comes out of yearning and acceptance , isn't it? 😆
Of course I can't go by without paying tribute to the title - Quid pro quo 👏 kudos Nisha

What services are we exchanging here, lol !!!
"Did you ? "From Ashvin. Was it tit for tat ? Or was it bcos Trisha wasn't there for him to inform ?   

Nisha, please get them texting to each otherEdited by jaschick - 6 years ago
Love that she is moving on ... not reminded of Jayadev and is able to 'think' about Ashvin. Getting furious, getting all proprietary!!!

Waiting for more and more from these two
I think both have got used to the other being in the house. The sound of the TV in the living room announcing his presence.  The fact that another soul was languishing alone in the house having done the unthinkable to her old man makes her his consort in the true sense. She walks in and out as she pleases. Just as she expects to be forewarned when he was going away, maybe he wants information . By doing that Trisha would acknowledge he exists. Through their pain and loneliness they have begun to crave for kind words and caring ways. They may not accept as they think they will be meted out only that. In Trisha's case she has Rao Anna treating the marriage as normal reassuring her that Sanu may relent as now Trisha knows others have pitched in to bail them out too.