See you on the next wave - Page 150

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Originally posted by moonwearer

Hey Shilpa good to see you after a really long time. Hope all is well in your new homeland. The kids must have settled down

Hi Vani and everyone else hereSmile,

Have been on a binge reading spree, both SOSY and this new tale of Nisha. so much so that i am reading latest and old updates. As soon as i read the first chapter, Bengaluru, MG road brought back memories and I was like yayy Bangalore and Karnataka. Thanks Nisha...LOL

Yes kids have settled really well and we too, but come every weekend I miss being there...no going to nearest darshinis or sagars or any small hotel and getting breakfast in a parcel. we have to cook and eat whatever the mood, very rarely we eatout. 

Waiting for the schools to start...

Good to hear from you Shilpa.bangalore food choice is what a typical Bangalore's misses when away from home. En madodhu sagars MTR Mathe Darshini Nam abyasa aagbiduthe..
Good to hear kids have settled down. Take care.
SHILPA Hug
I've missed you! Where did you shift to? Sorry, I was MIA for so long. Had a lot of things going on. Tell me how you are doing and your family, too. 
Ladies and Gentleman pl do paste the link for the new thread when we get it. Thank you
Waiting for the thread only
Smile
Hi Shilpa
Always a pleasure to hear a shout from someone after a while !! Good to hear you have settled down well. Btw, did you get all your dental work done before you went off to the USA Big smileBig smile
Always think of you whenever someone speaks of a visit to the dentist !!
THREAD 2
Thread 2
Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 4 years ago