Karan Mehra and Hina khan in yrkkh - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
It will be great if RS comes up with spin off and cast Hiran. Honestly, no one can recreate the magic of Hiran. They give life and soul to YRKKH! They were the ones who made it run for 7 years successfully!
Yes he is planning as star plus wants to recreate the magic.i really want them to play leads in spin off or main..Howsoever is convenient ..But I want that the story should focus only on them and not everyone the way it's shown since 8 years.I want original yrkkh with Naitik and Akshara and spin of with Kartik and Naira or it can be vice versa I don't mind..But as they have laid Foundation of yrkkh I would give them first preference anyday..
So if RS is planning I'm totally living it..Want to see Hiran back
I would love to see them back too but I don't think that will Happen RaJan sir said so much awful thingsran about them I don't think they on good terms anymore ... love my hiran they were so magical 
they can show ak&nk college life in spin off &their life before marriage
To be honest, it's perhaps no need for one. I agree with Janvi earlier. But with kumkum bhagya, they only wanted a spin-off to save their show which is already at no.1 in trp. I think that's ridiculous, Yrkkh could go down in terms of trp if people find the track boring. Yes, hiran did bring life into the show, but it was time for them to go. Karan left because of health and is now taking care of his baby. Hina left to start something new and i don't think she want to come back with the same character which had been running for 8 years.
I really hope that our best onscreen couple Naitik and Akshara our Naksh do come back together if the news is true as whatever people might say and Mr. Rajan Shahi utters the fact is the show ran successful because of hardwork and commitment and professionalism of our Hina Khan and karan Mehra.  Nobody gives 8 years to a show.  The reality is show ran and became successful just because of them and also because of older and original cast of Yrkkh.  And not to forget original are the best and will always be.  People and audience will be thrilled to have Hina Khan aka Akshara and Karan Mehra aka Naitik back together they were and will always be foundation and pillars of the show.  Love them and terribly miss them.  :(.  Accept or not Naitik will always be Karan Mehra and not that new actor who plays it now whatever his name might be.  Along with Akshara character exit the character of Naitik is also dead Infact it died with exit of karan. Hina and Karan are best