5 Ways To Win Naach Baliye, Divyanka-Vivek Style!

Posted: 6 years ago
Television industry, famous couple Divyanka Tripathi, and Vivek Dahiya won the show, all thanks to their massive fan following.
While DiVek fans were happy that their favourite jodi bagged the trophy, Nach Baliye fans were upset as they felt Sanam-Abigail or Sanaya-Mohit deserved to win. The fans bashed the makers of the show and the channel by saying that the show had fixed the winner and even DiVek!
But we thought of bringing recipe off winning the famous show, inspired from Divek itself!
If you remember, there was a cold- war among DiVek and MoNaya fans. Even the fans crossed the farthest limits to make their much-loved Jodi win. When there was a rumor that Divyanka-Vivek is the frontrunner of the show, their fans started bashing the other Jodi Sanaya-Mohit, and vice-versa! It was still said that Divyanka threatened Star Plus to make her champion or else she would leave Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. The actress even gave a suitable answer to the person who tweeted it. Not just this!
Yet it was said that Sanaya-Mohit's scores were rigged and tapered to win the show! But the duo took to social media to explain that there was nothing as such! Now that Divyanka-Vivek is the champion of Nach Baliye 8, not just MoNaya fans, many of them feel DiVek feel that they are not worthy of winning the show and even accredited their PR!
What do you feel - did DiVek earn the trophy? Hit the comment box to share your views...
do I smell frustration? YES I DO 😆
Nach Baliye has set a standard this time which will be tough to break by anyone 😉
This is a news article that is being circulated. God forbid it goes viral. 😆
Originally posted by -Ara-

This is a news article that is being circulated. God forbid it goes viral. 😆
Oh my god!! Is it really? I hope she sees this
Is this a real article? Anyways all the methods mentioned is true!!

Whatever sarcastic comments people care to make it does not negate or detract from the fact that Divek are the worst and most undeserving winners of NB. I saw the show twice before and the people who won were always good dancers. In fact the competition was very close each time.

But this is one clear occasion where people who suck at dancing won a dance show just by votes of blind devotees and channel rigging! NB no longer has credibility as a brand. I can't believe a respected dance choreographer like Terrence Lewis was part of such a sham! It's a joke!
Originally posted by thepinkboi

How much did DT pay you for being her PR on IF? Come on please tell us, now the show is over. 😉😛
So true points are circulated in this post. Infinity Likes for this ❤️
Originally posted by thepinkboi

Some of us are actually fans of Dance! You know the genre this show was supposed to be about? I have watched this show before as well.

Therefore before patronising people for telling the truth, don't assume that they are frustrated about some celebrity not winning. I dont care who wins as long as they are deserving and can dance! Neither of which Divek are. They not only can't dance but are fake too!