PSK - Members Introduction Thread

Posted: 6 years ago

Pranipaat!

Jai Shri Krishna!

Welcome to all the Krishna bhakts out there who are eager to watch this newest show on our adorable makhan chor! I look forward to enlightening discussions.

As we embark on this new adventure, why not introduce ourselves to each other?

Name?
A few words about yourself?
Favorite mythological shows?
Why are you watching PSK?
What are you most looking forward to about the show?
Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on?
Favorite Krishna bhajans?

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 6 years ago
Name:Namita
A few words about yourself: Easy going, Mommy of a son.
Favorite mythological shows: Shani, Ramayan, Mahabharat and now Shri Krishna
Why are you watching PSK: I love Shri Krishna and the actress, Neha Sargam playing Lakshi is a fave as well as a friend.
What are you most looking forward to about the show: All the naughty things Kanha does. 
Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on: I'm okay with whatever they show.
Favorite Krishna bhajans: Yashomati Maiya se bole
Name - Janaki/Janu
A few words about yourself - Avid Mytho lover (devours mytho books/shows/movies)
Favorite mythological shows - Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and Shri Krishna, Anand Sagar's Ramayan, Star Plus' Mahabharat
Why are you watching PSK - I love shows on Ram and Krishna, so it's inevitable I see this one.
What are you most looking forward to about the show - I actually really hope to see some of adult Krishna's domestic life. I'd like to see all the ashtabharya's stories and their prominence as Krishna's queens in Dwaraka.
Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on - The Ashtabharya and their respective relationship with Krishna. I'd also like to see Devaki and Vasudev bonding with their children and grandchildren after their imprisonment.
Favorite Krishna bhajans - Achyutam Keshavam, Devaki Nandana, Keshava Madhava Govinda Gopala, and many others.
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 6 years ago
Name : Fatema

A few words about yourself : Crazy for mythological and historical shows

Favourite mythological shows : Mahabharat, Ramayan and now Krishna

Why are you watching PSK : Have heard many Krishna leelas and how He used to use His maya jaal

What are you most looking forward to about the show : Kanha's leela

Any characters or events you's like to focus on : Anyhting asa long as the show doesn't turn into fiction

Favourite Krishna bhajans : Don't know any
Name? Lola
A few words about yourself? Lifelong mytho lover, also love books/movies/music/coffee/clothes/weekends. And ducks.
Favorite mythological shows? Ramanand Sagar's classic Ramayan and Shri Krishna, BR Chopra's Mahabharat, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Upanishad Ganga
Why are you watching PSK? Because of its promise to give more focus to my favorite characters and lifespirations, Vasudev and Devaki (a.k.a. VasuDevaki), than they normally get
What are you most looking forward to about the show? As above, especially considering the unsatisfactory portrayal of Krishna's relationship with his parents post-reunion in other recent mythos
Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on? Take a wild guess :)
Favorite Krishna bhajans? All of them! I ❤️ Krishna

Name - Nandini 
A few words about yourself - I have varied interests in literature, shows and movies. Reading about Indian scriptures and finding more about Lord Krishna is one of them.
Favorite mythological shows - Devi ke Dev Mahadev sati period and Mahabharata both BR and star 
Why are you watching PSK - I want to see adult Krishna stories, those that are less commonly known 
What are you most looking forward to about the show - stories of Krishna"s adult life like his 8 marriages and other lesser known stories 
Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on - The 8 wives, Dwarka, final downfall of Dwarka, I want to see more uncommon stories . I hope the show just doesn't focus on Mahabharata part one Sudama etc which are well known 
Favorite bhajan - he Krishna Govind hare murare 

And hi to Janaki 🤗 Janaki I hope they are going to show Adult Krishna and  not just Baal Leela like Anand sagar did 
Originally posted by NandiniRaizadaa

And hi to Janaki 🤗 Janaki I hope they are going to show Adult Krishna and  not just Baal Leela like Anand sagar did 

Hi Nandini! Nice to see you here.

Even I am eager to see adult Krishna, the ashtabharya, and other stories based in Dwaraka, and ultimately the end of the Yadava vansh.

I just hope they don't drag the child/teen Krishna phase for so long that trps drop and they're forced to end the show before adult Krishna comes. 

Btw, it's Meenakshi Sagar who took Jai Shri Krishna, not Anand Sagar. 😉
Name? Proteeti (prefers Pro)
A few words about yourself? Kanha ki deewani. Chapter ends.
Favorite mythological shows? RSK, RSR, ASR, JSK.
Why are you watching PSK? For Kanha my jaan. <3
What are you most looking forward to about the show? Time can tell. :)
Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on? Longing for a good depiction of the camaradie of Radha and the Ashtasakhi. <3
Favorite Krishna bhajans? Anything that involves "Krishna" is favourited.
Current Obsession: 'Konjam Allave'
Name? Shyam! (or Guenhwyvar... MDS if you join - SHUT UP)

A few words about yourself? Die hard Radha-Krishna lover. It'll be nice to analyze a RK show

Favorite mythological shows? BRC MB; RS Ramayan / Krishna (young, it got worse after the leap)

Why are you watching PSK? To hang with all you beautiful people. I'm really not expecting much from this show. 

What are you most looking forward to about the show? I really don't know. Just a hope that the stick to the storyline, try not to over dramatize with crazy vamps, etc. Krishna Leela is beautiful as is, no need to add silly stuff to the mix :P

Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on? Don't care, as long as they don't screw stuff up. 

Favorite Krishna bhajans? Jaya Radha Madhava, and Hare Krishna (though that's more a mantra than bhajan). 

Name?
Sanjana
A few words about yourself?
A Krishna bhakt
Favorite mythological shows?
Star Mahabharat.
Why are you watching PSK?
I haven't yet started watching but such shows interest me
What are you most looking forward to about the show?
Krishnas life as Gopal the cowherd
Any characters or events you'd like PSK to focus on?
Vasudev and Devaki. Balaram and Subhadra. Ashtabharya. If they could give prominence to these 3 things it would be great.
Favorite Krishna bhajans?
That's a long list :)

Pro Di, Janu Di and Lola Di 🤗. Glad to see u all here.