Members Lounge

Happy Birthday to Our Real Life Wonder Wonder Woman

Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Ian walked through the dingy alley cursing every one mentally for leaving her there to meet the supplier who hadn't turned up yet.She had been assured by Zaw that he will turn up on time and wouldn't disappoint them. After all what she needed was very important for the success of their mission.

She tripped on a broken bottle for the 10th time and her mind went to a conversation with Jen.

"Stop wiggling or i'm going to tape these heels on you.

Ian stopped at once detecting the bubbling anger in Jen's voice.

"Instead of recognising the sacrifice i am making here by lending you my heels you are whining about the length of these gorgeous heels.Jen

"How about you super glue them to her?Anam added from a corner where she was busy coiling the rope also an accessory needed for the mission.

Ian gave her a seething look and made a beeline for the door before Jen agreed to it.

Back at the warehouse:

Areeba came rushing in to see everyone busy but Ian was not there.

"Nahiii!!!

Everyone dropped everything they were doing because areeba doing filmy dramatic dialogues was not something they could even dream of.

Turned out they had sent Ian to the supplier without the cash and knowing his history things were not looking good for ian right now.

Areeba had her boots on the next second and grabbed the  bag she had dropped on the floor not knowing that the bag she grabbed was anam's mission supplies and ran after Ian.

Back in the alleyway Ian could see him approaching and prepared herself.

He flicked his nose annoying her immensely.

"Do you have it?She asked briskly coming to the point. He took out a packet and handed it over to her.

"What's the hurry?He smirked looking around.

"You have my cash right?he asked.

"What cash?she was confused.

"Dont tell me you think i am giving you this or free. He said angrily trying to take the packet back but Ian's grip was strong she was not going to let anything come in between fk and their mission's success.

"Stop ok.She pushed him away and held the packet close. "Look i know it sounds weird but i left in a rush because Jen was threatening to glue the heels to my feet and i forgot to grab my purse.She ignored his "what the hell are you talking about expression and carried on explaining "I assure you i am not someone who tries to get free stuff by force unless it's food you know because food is my weak spot.I can probably kill for food.He looked horrified.

"Dont worry i haven't done anything like that. Yet.She whispered the last word to herself. "Look Zaw knows how to contact you so your payment will reach you soon. I give you full guarantee.

Looking around she tried to look for a way out  but suddenly he grabbed her arm. "You will be my guarantee.Call your friends and tell them to bring the cash and get you.

"You have got to be kidding me. You idiot i just told you i don't have my purse what makes you think i have my mobile. Look let go of me now or you will regret it big time. Don't think i'm some weak poor girl who can't fight you.

She swiftly elbowed him causing him to release her and protect himself from her hit. She didn't give him time to recover one swift kick she jammed the 5 inch heel into him. Yuvi was writhing on the floor and for a millisecond she thought about zaw strangling her for killing her sources but she ignored it and turned around to see a shadow running towards her. The bas***d had brought back up. She tried walking towards the hockey stick lying in the corner when yuvi recovered and pulled her leg making her trip.

The packet fell from her hand and she fell on her back besides yuvi. He had ruined her dress,the first gift by her pati. This was a sin she was not ready to forgive. Yuvraj luthra just bought a one way ticket to hell and she was going to make sure he reached quickly and painfully.

By now the shadow had reached them and Ian ran towards her arms wide open. She was so happy at seeing her friend here for her.

Suddenly a black bag slammed into her instead of the hug she was hoping for. "Save the melodrama for later Ian. Get rid of that creepy rat and get on with the mission. Areeba said with a no nonsense attitude.

Ian grumbled something about areeba making a falooda of her emotions. She opened the bag and the contents shocked her. Instead of the bundles of cash she was hoping it was full of snacks that ian had ordered for the ride over. This was  turning into a huge flop. She looked at yuvi who was getting up eyeing them evilly. She had to salvage the mission asap. "Areeba remember we once planned a fk rock concert and the stage caught on fire?She reminded her as yuvi dusted his pants and began walking towards them. "You want me to remember our rock star dream at this FREAKING moment Ian when i'm sure that dream is gonna stay a dream if we don't do something RIGHT NOW!! Areeba shrieked.

"Well if you let me talk i'll tell you that we need to escape here like we planned for the concert fire situation!!if you only let me talk. Ian rolled her eyes least bothered by a disgruntled yuvi who for some reason was doing a slow motion walk giving them plenty  of time to bicker.

"I dont know why we have to run. We could easily take him down.Areeba said taking out her pepper spray. "I know but we don't have time everyone is waiting for us outside her house.Ian said grabbing areeba's hand and running in the opposite direction not before tripping yuvi on the skittles in her backpack.

"I told you we should just text her the address and tell her to met us not kidnap her from her own bedroom.Anu whispered.

"That wouldn't be half as much fun as this is right now.Teddy said dabbing some of the chloroform yuvi had supplied them with on a handkerchief.

Keeping the bottle in her pocket she turned towards the bed where gur slept peacefully unaware of the gang that surrounded her.

"Wait lets go over the plan one last time. Samy whispered.

"You want to wake her up before i get to do my job?Teddy asked with a hand on her waist trying to make her see logic.

"Just trying to take some precautions knowing you girls the plan is going to go haywire anyway so let's skip the planning and jump right in. Samy said  giving up.

"I am scared what if someone heard us and called the police?Anam said interrupting everyone.

"Of Course they will hear us because we can't stop talking. Jen said hushing everyone.

Teddy got on the bed nearing gur when she felt something under her knee. She took it out and was shocked to see a fluffy teddy bear. "I hurt a teddy bear.she looked at the group with tears in her eyes.

"Oh for gods sake its not mirza babbar teddy get over it we need to hit the road in 8 minutes if we have any hope of meeting her. Zaw said hurrying along.

"You cold stone hearted woman how could you let this happen couldn't you save him. Teddy sobbed.

Ian turned to teddy. "Teddy do it right now or mirza sher babar is going to get crushed in my new blender  right after we leave from here.

Teddy put the handkerchief over gur's face immediately. Knowing gur was finally knocked out ian started giving directions.

"Now jen get gur. Anam grab the supplies and meet me at the car. Zaw you place pillows in the bed so it looks like gur is sleeping here if anyone checks.Teddy.. She turned to teddy who was still sniffling. "Teddy wipe your face and we leave right now.

Teddy got up and used the handkerchief in her hand to wipe her nose.

"Ian...

"What now teddy dont tell me you want to take the bear with you..

She saw teddy stumbling.

"Catch me ian She fainted and fell onto the bed.

Ian screamed half panicked half angry.

Everyone stood still thinking this mission was going to be a flop.

Jen and anam had left with a unconscious gur taking away the ladder they had used to bring gur down from the first floor. They all had planned they'd be jumping from the window but now with teddy unconscious that was impossible.

"What do we do now. areeba whispered.

"We go through the main door. Ian said and lifted teddy.

5 minutes later everyone was bundled in the car with zaw at the wheel.

"I would have taken a rickshaw if i knew we were gonna drive like an old man Areeba complained.

"Where were you going to get a rickshaw at this time? jen retorted.

"Shut up all of you. These hands were made for kukris not driving. Its my first time driving and if u want to reach our destination i suggest zip your lips. Zaw said gripping the wheel so tight her knuckles turned white.

"If we want to reach our destination i suggest drive faster. Areeba muttered.

That was the breaking point for zaw. She hit the accelerator hard and rest of the journey was filled with screams and curses.

They had finally reached the venue.Where she had promised them she would meet them. They woke gur who was too disoriented to react and dragged her inside the venue.

"Wait a minute you guys kidnapped me from my own house to bring me here. Gur asked.

They all nodded. "Are you guys insane. Why didn't you just text me to come here. Gur said.

"That would make them smart and that's something we are not. Samy said sarcasm lacing her tone.

"No that would make us boring. A little adventure did no one any harm. Ian said.

"Now get ready for the biggest shock of your life.Teddy said who had come to her senses during the car ride over.

"Now we know how much you love her.zaw said

"Admire her jen piped in

"Adore her Ian added

Gur was too thrilled to see who they were talking about. "Just bring her out and talk later.

Jen went ahead and opened the door.

Gur turned and saw the epitome of grace and elegance standing there in all her glory.

Happy birthday Gur!!!!

Everyone screamed but to their utter shock gur fainted.

"I think you managed to surprise her really good this time. Diana prince commented and smiled.

Edited by Iansomer1 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iansomer1 thumbnail
FK BOUND BY THE LASSO
OF TRUTH

1.You are always there for us in our time of need. Be it for insulting us or giving your advice or simply ranting with us.

2.Thankyou for being so straight forward.

3. You need to work on your pati skills. they are very rusty.
(No points for guessing who wrote this.)

4.We could not have a more amazing friend whose so loyal and understanding also demanding.

5.Thankyou for being the better half of gursha it makes fk so lively.

6.We love you just the way you are. We wouldn't change anything about you except being a better pati. you could really work on that.

Jen: Shut up ian. Gur shes lying dont listen to her.
Ian: What why???I am bound by the lasso of truth i can not lie jen. Have you not seen the film?

Iansomer1 thumbnail

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Image result for wonder woman birthday card

Image result for wonder woman gift basket

Image result for justice league gifts

Image result for flash gifts

Image result for wonder woman action figure 2017

Image result for gift sets for her

Image result for royal blue and pink anarkali

Image result for blue heels

Image result for royal blue jewellery set

Image result for royal blue jewellery set
Image result for royal blue jewellery set peacock

Image result for jewelry

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 6 years ago
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Image result for wonder woman birthday party decorations

Image result for wonder woman birthday cake

Image result for wonder woman birthday cake

Image result for oreo cake
Image result for oreo cake

Image result for oreo ice cream

Image result for oreo ice cream

Image result for tiramisu

Image result for gujarati food

Image result for boneless chicken biryani

Here's the biryani for you that u demanded on one stormy night  from your masoom biwi when we had a movie date.khamoshiya was the film if I remember correctly Setting one more example of being biwi number 1 but u r such a lazy person.u haven't even fulfilled my one wish kameeni. Kuch to seekh Le.

Image result for punjabi food

Image result for new york cheesecake

Image result for rasgulla

Image result for barfi

Image result for pancakes and eggs

Image result for party food

Image result for party food

Image result for custard

Image result for oreo desserts in a glass

Image result for oreo desserts in a glass

Image result for kiwi cocktail

Image result for kiwi cocktail

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 6 years ago
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Lets kick start this show ladies 
Iansomer1 thumbnail
i know we r late but be happy ke atleast we came😆

I love ya kameeni
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yay Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Hope you have the best day! 

*PS i really miss my twinj loving tashan girls!