AvNeil FF: ISS DIL KA KYA KARUN( Epilogue updated on Page 47)

Posted: 6 years ago
INDEX
CHAPTER 1: PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2: PAGE 4
CHAPTER 3: PAGE 8
CHAPTER 4: PAGE 12
CHAPTER 5: PAGE 16
CHAPTER 6: PAGE 19
CHAPTER 7: PAGE 24
CHAPTER 8: PAGE 27
CHAPTER 9: PAGE 31
CHAPTER 10: PAGE 33
CHAPTER 11: PAGE 36
CHAPTER 12: PAGE 37
CHAPTER 13: PAGE 41
CHAPTER 14: PAGE 43
Epilogue: Page 47

CHAPTER 1
Dayawanti Mehta and Ketan were jailed. Avni mission was successful and they returned home...
At AvNeil's room:
Neil and Avni entered the room. Avni was now cloud nine. She felt like everything was dancing around her...
Neil: Congratulations, Ms. Avni Ayesha Haider.
Avni smiled and gave Neil a tight hug.
Avni(still in his arms): Thank you so much Neil. Agar tum nahi hote yeh kabhi nahi ho pata.
I won't be able to return this favour throughout my life...
Neil: No, you can return this favour. You just have to call me everyday from your house. I don't want to talk to you but Neela Maa (smiling)
Avni(giving a knock on his chest): Kitne matlabi ho tum. That means you won't miss me I am gone.
Neil: Tumhe kaun yaad karega. Now I will competely use this bed...
Neil left from the room by giving some reasons as he couldn't control his tears anymore...
He left the house and went to the park. The time has come which he never wanted to face.
Neil remembered all his moments with Avni, her smile , her cute knock, her anger ,their pillow fights, falls everything. A lone tear escaped from his eyes.
Neil: Neil you shouldn't fall weak. She is just a friend of mine. I have to let her free. Avni has the right to live her life according to her...
I should be happy that Avni's mission is successful. I should gift her something and make this last day with her friend special for her...

At Avneil' room:
Avni was sitting in her room. She was eager to talk to Aman and couldn't wait to meet him.  But just then she realized she has to leave this house and Neil forever.
Avni: Avni tune hi toh Neil ko dhokhe se iss shadi mai phasaya tha. Now its time to set him free and let him live his life according to him.

She walked through the room remembering her moments with Neil. She took the pillow and remembered their numerous pillow fights. She smiled seeing this and went to meet everyone before leaving. She went to meet Prakash.

Avni: Papa you know, the love I have got from you is irreplacable. Even after the betrayal, you accepted me with so much love and care...
Prakash: Aisa kyun keh rahi ho. Forget all things now you have to stay here only...
Avni eyes moistened and she went to Bebe.

Avni: Bebe I want to cook something special for you today. Please tell what do you want to have.
Bebe was delighted and asked her to make Kheer- her and Neil's favourite...
Avni nodded and made delicious kheer for Bebe. She kept some aside for Neil and thought that she would surprise Neil by making him eat his favourite food.

Neil entered the house. He saw Avni sitting with Bebe and smiled-
Neil(in his mind) : Avni you have lost many moments in your childhood. But today no sorrows, just happiness and joy. I swear you will remember this day throughout your life.

To be continued...
Guys I know I am not good at writing so sorry to all those who read this by taking out their precious time and got bored.
Do leave your valuable comments , suggestions or ideas- would really appreciate that😳
Lots of Love
Deepti🤗
Edited by Deepti_98 - 6 years ago
Awesome one
Finally dayavanthi is behind the bar
Hope avneil understand their feeling
Deepti awesome Os... eagerly waiting for the next part...👏
Especially liked the part where Neil have already acknowledged his love for Avni..  pata nahi show mein yeh kab hoga...😉

Originally posted by princessdivya

Awesome one
Finally dayavanthi is behind the bar
Hope avneil understand their feeling
Thank you😳
We will see what happens next😉
Originally posted by tuna_star

Deepti awesome Os... eagerly waiting for the next part...👏
Especially liked the part where Neil have already acknowledged his love for Avni..  pata nahi show mein yeh kab hoga...😉

Glad that you like it sweetie😳
Show main bhi hoga jald... Atleast Neil will realize his love before Avni I guess😳
Deepti this is amazing..
None wants to stop the other because they think that is the best for the other...Unaware of their feelings they are ready to let go of each other...Loved it
Originally posted by pri12

Deepti this is amazing..
None wants to stop the other because they think that is the best for the other...Unaware of their feelings they are ready to let go of each other...Loved it
Glad that you loved it babe❤️
Yep they are unaware of their feelings but will soon realize that too...
Thank you😳
Interesting concept
Update soon
Originally posted by Gurveen

Interesting concept
Update soon
Thanks😳
Hey Deepti!!! That was worth reading..
And your writing skills are really good dear..
I m glad Avni can cook something other than poha..
Love you yaar..
I'll be waiting for next post..
Do update soon..
😃