Rules dont make human ..human makes rules

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Mukhiji said in panchayat that Aru was right & this is not small case of theft thid is big case..I never called police before in village thinking the person must be from this village only &he should be given second chance.Aru is from city she thinks above this village rules if I would be here I would be furious but Aru took right decision..it proves rules dont make human..human makes rules.Now we will never know who that person was.
here matter is diff someone die he also said if he is in Aru place he also confused what to do within his rules .so he understood rules should change with situation.and all credit goes to his gaurani.
Symphony, the beauty of this dialogue is that it holds for their own relationship too.

Although it's a silent understanding between them ... these boundaries that they both make, and cross and remake are their own rules for this unique 'Patni- Patni'.  Not for them the rules of society. Not for them the bondage of marriage. Not for them the boundary of friendship.   Seriously... iss pyaar ko kya naam doon???? (for lack of any other suitable phrase and hopefully not infringing on any copyright or 'rules' in IF)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by malkasub

Symphony, the beauty of this dialogue is that it holds for their own relationship too.

Although it's a silent understanding between them ... these boundaries that they both make, and cross and remake are their own rules for this unique 'Patni- Patni'.  Not for them the rules of society. Not for them the bondage of marriage. Not for them the boundary of friendship.   Seriously... iss pyaar ko kya naam doon???? (for lack of any other suitable phrase and hopefully not infringing on any copyright or 'rules' in IF)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Iss Shaadi Ko Kya Naam Doon๐Ÿ˜†