Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#15(Invites only) - Page 120

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blackorwhite

Dekh li dress ki CAP... Is this the MALKIN look? 😆 I can relate to SC.. Aise style mein ye haal hota hai, if they are itne ill-fitted.. *SIGH* I just wish strap hote.. toh it would have held up better..

But itna saara make-up kyon? Phir se koi party hai kya OM mein ðŸ˜† Oops wrong question.. ðŸ˜†

Read some replies to a MF post yesterday ðŸ˜† I should not have generalized... Sorry...😆 Yes, people are disliking this Anika as well... 
BUT I'm still pretty irritated with people who blamed SSO a lot during the separation..  ðŸ˜†

Seems like she was probably headed out on some date with her imaginary Rohit...and Billu must have lost it...yeh ghar pe pehnne wala outfit toh lag nahin raha...they'll probably give some explanation for how she wore the dress just to jalaao him...phir se Billu ko yaad dila diya how woh hormones se hi maara gaya...uski daal toh gali nahin jab usne Anika ko short dress pehenne ko kaha...cuz she has to do the opposite of what he says😆

Anika ki liking/disliking toh ok fine whatever but where exactly have people bashed Shivaay? LOL tum sab Billu ki fangirls aevein hyper ho rahi ho...this track is all centered around butchering Anika...tumhara Billu toh safe hai😆
Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Guess we should move to the next one:

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@bharti - i see  a mixed reaction on twitter. some people are also saying such dresses should not be worn on tv - wtv that means ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
its hot here and on aveagre, girls here wear less clothes than what we see in thsi dress - so mere toh palle nahin padte yeh log. 

anyways, @anu - yaar hamare billu ko bahut attack kiya gaya tha during seperation. u dont get it - he was solely blamed by everyone as anika was sacrificing  her love, she was justified but not billu - as he got angry and threw her out😆
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Anika ki liking/disliking toh ok fine whatever but where exactly have people bashed Shivaay? LOL tum sab Billu ki fangirls aevein hyper ho rahi ho...this track is all centered around butchering Anika...tumhara Billu toh safe hai😆

@bold Sadly yes ðŸ˜­  

LOL.. Haan I accept this time over-react kiya..😳 But the way that conversation started was if this was SSO emotionally manipulating people instead of this family (even if he was doing it to save them), then uska left-right-center bashing hoti ðŸ˜†

And time to move to the next thread?
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NYCForever

@bharti - i see  a mixed reaction on twitter. some people are also saying such dresses should not be worn on tv - wtv that means ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

its hot here and on aveagre, girls here wear less clothes than what we see in thsi dress - so mere toh palle nahin padte yeh log. 

anyways, @anu - yaar hamare billu ko bahut attack kiya gaya tha during seperation. u dont get it - he was solely blamed by everyone as anika was sacrificing  her love, she was justified but not billu - as he got angry and threw her out😆

Girls in my office wear such dresses for occasions / parties. I'm at Chennai considered quite conservative place. 😆 

Reg anika - Abhi she is doing jealousy drama also for SSO. 😆