Unfair, Unfair Unfair !!

Posted: 6 years ago
I have been a silent member of the forum but a regular viewer of the show. Today Nach Baliye has lost all its credibility. Divayanka is the WORST possible dancer ever with her cringy expressions. Vivek was fine, i wont lie. He was fine and he even improved a bit Divyanka has had a monotonous performance throughout the season and withZERO improvement. NO GRACE, NO FINESSE , NOTHING ! And that made DIVEK look pathetic on stage.

Having said this, DIVEK were absolute spoiled brats off screen! Liking bashing comments of judges, instigating fans to participate in wars, blaming fellow contestants, showing OTT love on social media .. this was a cringefest on a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

Yeah i know DIVEK fans are not going to reply or answer any logical argument because they won ! Well you know what .. congratulations that you people won, won after creating a whole tamasha of ethics and sportsmanship ! You won maybe because you needed it to prove you are best, or u arm twisted the channel to make u the winner because u are suppose to play a mother in law on screen .. well DT and VD .. nothing is forever, not YHM and not your insane fan following, mannerisms are what make u sail through this world!

See you on the other side of YHM ! Phir dekhen gey kaun kaisa hai.Edited by Fantasia. - 6 years ago
I agree with you 
Bilkul Sach kaha!!! 
Its coz of yhm only... 
I'll always hate divyanka for this... 
I don't care if she won
But I can see how unfair it was with monaya and abhinam
They had put on real efforts and had shown real dance
Divyanka never deserved it!!! 
You lost the respect today
Just shows how a mediocre performer can do anything with the right amount of pr. Got to hand it to dt n SP.. its another thing the PR was so much in your face types that i dreaded visiting any sns.. 
Great post fantasia.. i applaud it. But you n I both know its no use talking sensible here.. as for me.. winner of nb will always be abigail and sanam. 
Tell me about it Kinzu ... I AM SO DARN ANNOYED ..
These Loosers ...These Freakin Loosers are made the Winners .. 

This is such an Insult to the word Dance ... DT is Awful , her phans are Awful but had there been a seriousness by this duo regarding Dance I would have taken this win ...
But this is LOWEST LOW in any Reality show .. 

And I am this Annoyed because I love Dance and Respect it . And DT have done nothing but ridiculed it at every stage ..be its with Grace , dance or be it with her Awful Expressions ...

Shame on SP ... 
Edited by RollingStones - 6 years ago
I don't understand why was all this fiasco when it was already cooked up! What was the need of having a copetitin in the first place. 
I think the format for the finale was unfair, because to make it a litle more fair for people like AbiNam and MoNaya who geniuenly put efforts scoring should have been added.
Divyanaka and Vivek always gave those meek performance which were below satisfactory and never really raised the bar of the performance.

Truly undeserving. 

Hats off to Abinam for giving variety of performances and entertaing the viewers of NACH BALIYE in its true sense. 
Hats off to Monaya for the sincerity and geninueness they had since the day one and Mohit for working so hard, from the getting a 22 to 30, they have come a long way.

Guys, you both are the real winners of NACH BALIYE.

Edited by AkshitaGupta - 6 years ago
I so damn agree with you. Hats off to Sanam Abigali Sanaya Mohit for their hardwork, sincerity and efforts. They have won something priceless- RESPECT!!!
Agree wth TM 
In a worst mood 
Y Monaya or Abinam didn't walked off? 
Y thy accepted ths silently 
Divyanka ll b more proud now 
Thy both cheaply liked all hatred comnts abt judges and now they won
Its just a nightmare
totally and completely agree with you. divyanka worst dancer. she is just and attention seeker. with no real talent other then being ishmaa. she was clumsy and graceless. with no improvement vivek definitely showed tremendous improvement and hard work and deserved of every praise. but as a couple they were like a sore thumb. 
this has never before happened on nach baliye, where over the past years only the best and the couple who showed most improvement won. be it jay/ mahi. or rithwik/ asha. they showed hard work and dedication payoff

but this year nach baliya are totally disappointing with its choice of winners.

star plus and who ever the organizers are were totally unfair and nepotistic 
Originally posted by Trisha006

I agree with you
Bilkul Sach kaha!!!
Its coz of yhm only...
I'll always hate divyanka for this...
I don't care if she won
But I can see how unfair it was with monaya and abhinam
They had put on real efforts and had shown real dance
Divyanka never deserved it!!!
You lost the respect today

I wonder how much more fame aand money a person can be hungry for .. yes your show is doing great .. what else do you want by claiming a non deserving trophy !
Originally posted by rupsii

Just shows how a mediocre performer can do anything with the right amount of pr. Got to hand it to dt n SP.. its another thing the PR was so much in your face types that i dreaded visiting any sns..
Great post fantasia.. i applaud it. But you n I both know its no use talking sensible here.. as for me.. winner of nb will always be abigail and sanam.

Dont even start me on that pathetic PR !! Urgh i have never seen a more cringeworthy display of marriage as DIVEK have .. urghh i am so anticipating glaoting posts by them .. urgh !