DraShiv Vm--Tu Sooraj mein Saanjh piya -Story included :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Hii friends 😳 Drashivians 😳 ❤️ came with Vm again 😃 and this time like meerab 😳 I too wana explain the story /concept of this Vm 😉 😳 ..
I usually follows the lyrics of the song and connecting pics according to them ofcousre this one too 😳 but this time giving update if the story behind how I merged those pics, Avis in it 😃 .

it's a Drashiv ❤️ love sagas 😃 in the form of pic vms 😃 .❤️ .

OK first placing link 😉 .Tu Sooraj mein Saanj Piya -DraShiv Vm ❤️..

the song from new starplus soap 😛 Tu Sooraj mein Saanjh Piya" Diya aur Baathi hum 2 😛 ..

concept :))) 😃 .

Drashiv ❤️ are official married couple 😳 Shivu observing kc fast for Ru ❤️ but Ru settled in Shiv Mandir 😆 😳 Shivu faints n brought there in her Nagin Avatar 😛 Guruji gives holy water to Ru ❤️ to break fast shivu in presence ChandraSekhar Mahadev 👏 the original moon on head of Lord Shiva idol present there 👏 Ru breaks shivu fast 👏 she get conscious 😳 .DraShiv together prays lord Shiva with their gurudev 👏 .

later Drashiv enter their Bedroom 😃 first they want to forward their responsibilities than their love ❤️ shakes hands 😳 .
Both in their Nag Nagin forms stand together and facing enemies 👏 .

In the process Shivu exhausted n slept 😳 Ru kept her on bed and express his immense love feelings to sleeping Shivu ❤️ how much he loves her 👏 without her he is nothing 😳 soon they get their peaceful life 😳 and unite ❤️.

Ru forward first towards duty without informing shivu 😳 and dutiful wifey too follows him 😳 she find more hurdles infront of her ⭐️ she cross on Fire 😭 after witnessing seshnag she about to fall and Ru sensed it and appear infront of her 👏 he hold her without fall and taken to her home 😃 ..

Again shivu insists to come but Ru stops her and went ahead 😳 .
DraShiv always staying together and fulfilling responsibilities 👏 praying god ⭐️ .Ru vows to take care and safe guard shivu 😳 he carries her 😳 .DraShiv always meant to be pair ❤️ ..

this is the concept of this vm story 😳 hope you all like it ⭐️ ...

also wana say regarding Drashiv karvachouth how meaningfully it taken place in show unintentionally by CVS 😉 😆 .

Karvachouth festival surround with so many tales 😳 one of the famous is "Veerawathi queen who observed kc fast "and find alive her husband in the same day "

veeravathi who observing kc fast when her husband is away n she waiting for him to complete it 😳 but her brothers wrongly guided her moon came n break the fast for her sake. she break fast before moon n heard her husband death news 😲 ..

she prayed god n pleased maa parvathi appeared in front of her and given red blood drops I think 😉 by sprinkling it on her husband body he will revive 😛 veeravathi later done that sprinkling by observing kc fast 👏 her husband revived n they prayed goddess n taken blessings after kc fast broking 👏 ..

coming to DraShiv ❤️ their kc came where in protection of NM Ru tackling all the villains alone n shivu went SN Mandir 😳 with NM 😃 .
Ru captured by Maheesh who stored in his horn 😆 ..

Shivu is waiting for Ru n unable to wait she move forward to Lord shiva Mandir 👏 guruji n shivu trace out Ru by praying god ⭐️ .
Guruji instructed route to find Ru n given some spl ash to sprinkle on that horn 😳 ..
Shivu taken blessings and observing kc fast 😉 went forward to rescue her soulmate Ru ❤️ .she created storm, twister to escape from stone 😆 she crossed fire path, with both human n nagin powers n used her intelligence n courage, determination in every step 👏 faced life threatening situations on the way but never back 👏 ..

by praying and uttering Ru words she entered in that cave n with the help of that spl ash n mirror reflection she trace out Ru ❤️ in that horn 😆 n the determined Shivu in Ru blue nag attire Fighted alone with that buffalo man n torn his other horn 👏 .saved her Ru ❤️ ..

Ru catched Shivu about to fall 😳 he said Wat is our relation in actual?? why you risking n coming for me crossing the worlds ⭐️ ..
he taken her to Lord Shiva Mandir in that unconscious state 😳 Guruji given holy water ⭐️ said consuming this water only shivu get conscious ⭐️ .Ru taken the water and in presence of Lord Shiva blessings he broken her fast 👏 .

DraShiv done epic meaningful karvachouth 👏 😃 .they always connected 😳 ..

oops I started long rants 😆 OK watch and enjoy and give me feedback 👏 ..

p. s, --creations used --cherry, rein Avis,
--cherry, meerab ,Latika pic creations.
thank you 😃 ..
lyrics 😳 complete lyrics not available 😆 .

Tu sooraj main saanjh piyaji
Tu sooraj main saanjh piya (x2)
Ho... diya aur baati hum
Ho... diya aur baati hum
Jo hai dard hai, preet bhi
Ganth yeh kaisi hai
Resham ke uljhe se dhage hum
Hum to zameen pe soye huye the
Jo ik zameen pe jaage hum
Tu jo nahi.. main bhi nahin
Teri mitthi se alag hai, meri mitthi o sakhi
Hum milenge toh banegi
Ik murat pyaar ki
Main koi dil ban gaya hoon, tum meri dhadkan
Ho... diya aur baati hum
Ho... diya aur baati hum
Tu sur ke jaisi hai, main sabad ke jaisa hoon
Geet banege re milke hum
Aadha yahan main hoon, aadhi wahan tu hai
Tukde hai kaise dil ke hum
Tu thi kahin.. main tha kahin..
Tu kahin thi.. main kahin tha..
Aa rahein hai paas hum, waqt ne jisko likha hai
Wo naya itihaas hum
Main koi dil ban gaya hoon, tum meri dhadkan
Ho... diya aur baati hum
Ho... diya aur baati hum

I just love with this lyrics 😳 Wat a beautiful composition n soothing melody 👏 ..in the missed first para lyrics contain my name also in it 😃 . 😳

tu joh Chandan key hi khushboo 😳 your fragrance of sandal 😛 ...
the meaning of the entire song contains how soulmates refer each other with the half n half n how both together one soul ❤️ one love ❤️ without one the other is not exist. having together is complete. ❤️ .
one is heart n other beat,,
you hold fragrance of sandal in your smooth hands I will take care of them more than you..❤️ .
I take breaths in your light /vision. .
one is words/lyrics the other is music ..together song ❤️
half heart is there n another half is here both are parts of one ❤️ where ever we are we coming close. time making/writing new history of our love ❤️ we destined to be one ❤️ .

how beautifully suits to our DraShiv ❤️...Edited by vinnas - 6 years ago
This is so beautiful
Loved it 😊