RiKara TS - Traces of You (completed)pt 3 pg 12 (28/6/17)

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi,

So this is my writing on cannon or possible cannon for the first time; since comatose Omkara is something I cannot let go of. This is a What If TS that deals with the possibility of Omkara waking up from his coma with no recollection of Gauri and their entire misunderstanding. He is back to his open hair days far before he got engaged to Svetlana and all the chaos issued. So Gauri gets a chance to meet the real man she got married to and also finds it hard to explain how and why they ended up  together.

Basically it's ArtistKara plus Gauri. Enjoy!

PROLOGUE

His eyelids were heavy as if they were made of lead. Suddenly the darkness around him was no longer silent, but filled with tiny insignificant voices. A dripping sound, a beep, footsteps, voices littered his surrounding. He felt his arms and legs they responded to his thoughts wearily, as if waking up from a prolonged sleep.

What exactly had happened? He tried to recall. He was Omkara Omkara Singh Oberoi. He remembered his brothers, they were the first thing he recalled. Their moments, hugs, jokes or simply comfortable silences. The discussions by the poolside or the adventures in the kitchen. He tired to smile, an action that felt alien to his facial muscles.

He remembered his mom, his sister; Prinku, he remembered Riddhima and her betrayal. He remembered his father, the money driven man he was, his constant attempts to make him compete with Shivay. Flashes of life flickered across his memory, secrets, ambitions, hopes and dreams his life as an Oberoi.

Then he opened his eyes.

Light; was the first thing he noticed, too brilliant that it hurt his eyes. Too sharp, he blinked and blinked again. Something was dark against the brilliantly sun lit window. Another blink and shapes reappeared in his world. The shape he saw turned out to be a woman. Her hair reached her waist in a thick curtain of darkness, her frame of petite, her hands folded in prayer in front of the tiny ideal of Lord Ganesha placed in the corner, her eyes closed devotedly.

He tried to move his throat felt too dry to call out. But as if sensing his need, she turned around and looked at him her face illuminated with a happiness that her eyes could not content they started to brim over with tears.

"Omkara Ji! She muttered before hurrying to his side, a cold hand brushing over his face to make sure this was no dream and hit the button beside his headrest to call the doctors. "Hum aap Shankar ji ki kripa hai! She muttered to herself, her tears now raining on his cheeks. "How silly am I! She slapped her own forehead. "Let me call the others wait, wait a moment! Everyone will be so happy! In a moment she whirled out, in a spinning flash of purple and cream of her saari. Too fast for him to stop her and ask; who exactly was she?

Share your thoughts...

Thanks for reading!

ONE - page 5

TWO - page 9

THREE - Page 12

Edited by Sakura24 - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another  masterpiece
Please update  soon
Sakura24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveangel94

Another  masterpiece

Please update  soon

It's just me staking claim on an idea. Really glad you liked it! Thank you!😊
Sakura24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara1990

Please update soon.

I will😊
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
This is beautiful! Only if they show something sensible in the show too, sigh!
Sakura24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: haalim_

This is beautiful! Only if they show something sensible in the show too, sigh!

Thank you!
Yes; that seems a distant dream. But nothing wrong in hoping😃
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Sakura,
 I know cv's Will  surely ruin the story line of the coma track of Om and will disappoint us. But now am happiee since you have other idea of the story and know you will describe it beautifully. Huh am eagerly waiting for this story also. Cant say how much i love u this moment. Hope you never stop writing stories and i never stop reading. 

With love,
Divya :-)
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will res this and the other ss...
I don't know when exactly
Busy with my exams but surely will do
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sakura24

Thank you!
Yes; that seems a distant dream. But nothing wrong in hoping😃

Yeah hope is the last thing we lose.

Fingers crossed.
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
From the day, the news segment spoiler broke out which referred Om's coma to Anika's memory loss ... I have been hoping that the show makers come up with such a track ... As this can be their proper chance to do pest control in the loop holes of scripting and saving the genre of their show ... That is romance. 

After the Coma episode, whatever the writers present to us ... Husband Kara with memory loss being an option ... For a fact I know that your way of weaving the storyline within the characters is going to be way better ... Thank you so much Sakura for writing this ...

He is not the Angry Kara of Dil Boley Oberoi but The Artist Kara of Ishqbaaz ... Owing to the originality of his self I know that he is no way going to disrespect or hurt Gauri ... Whatever come may...

In these moments, Gauri is going to realize that who ... Actually who her husband is. It is going to be too much for her to handle and sort out ... 

With the reality that Om needs to know ... I am just doing happy dance because this is going to be so so romantic ... Gauri seeing the True colors of the Artist... Being a poetry to the Shayar is such a longed dream ...

This is absolute Zulfi Singh Oberoi reloaded ! 

Looking forward ... Update soon ðŸ¤—