Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai

Of all things good and bizarre..

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The title pretty much sums up yesterday's episode or even the show. I could not have imagined that the one character I loved so much, would go on to get ruined so bad :'( Like seriously, Rishabh never ordered to get Geetu killed because of her obsessive love for Abhimanyu (the man he hated, the man he didn't consider a suitable match for his sister) then for him to order to get a child killed *shrugs* Unbelievable! 

Also how bizzare that they totally forgot what Geetu had to go through because of Priyam, when Rishabh was hugging him after learning he's his son. Yes Priyam is a kid, yes he was made to do all that he did. But do all of his actions get nullified for Rishabh because Priyam turned out to be his own son?! 

Thank goodness that atleast Rajveer's character was not butchered. Loved how he accepted the reality, loved how his love was so unconditional. 

I so wished KLKAH ended on a better note. But nonetheless I loved their storytelling and execution, particularly in the first 20 episodes. This was one of the most unconventional shows that I had watched in the recent times. For all the brilliant stuff they pulled off, kudos to the makers, actors and crew members. Wish they got more appreciation for the things they got right. Wish the writers wrote a more memorable ending. 

#therecomesthegoodbye 

Farewell KLKAH! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely summed up the entire show Nikita... 👏

I was so disturbed to see Rishabh deciding to kill his son...a 10 year old kid for their family enmity... 😡
Rishabh ultimately turned out what he started off as...a ruthless person...
Thank God RV stayed positive till the end...I loved his convo with Kavya in yday's episode. ..

Hats off to the writers to kind of clarify most of the doubts we all had all through the show...so finally a very fine show coming to a premature end. ...thanks to the TRP system 😡

Will miss KLKAH on weekends...hope we get some more good shows in future...

We had nice discussions here...which I'll really miss...

Love this show...all good things come to an end...

Bidding farewell to the only show I watch at present...
urmita thumbnail
Just saw the today episode...

I will always be a little unsatisfied that we got so little AbhiGeet moments when the show was based on their love...but the end was good...awesome if we compare it to what generally happens in Indian TV when a show is canceled suddenly...I wont complain anymore...

And even they justified Rishav's deeds y'day in today episode...I will miss KLKAH so much...it deserved its full time...Feeling sad for show and happy for Abhigeet...

call me childish but, I will never watch Arambh..evenif it's good...let the TRP aunties watch it...😡

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
According to me KLKAH got a terrible wrap up. The way rajveer's character didnt skim out as with any need was questionable because in suspense mystery eveey character is connected and when it wraps up every character has a need, identity and reason to be existed. Just to help geet in making chamki was needless. She could have done that on her own as well.

And for me it was so obvious from the very episode of the show that the main culprit is rishab and that too for his rajpootism. RAJPOOT was the word which was always on his tongue whenever he used to talk.

But i am bit relaxed when i found that they might have ended the show but there was a hint of new begining or season 2 as well. The way rajveer said that he has posted somewhere else so as geetu in her pov that it is always a new begining how terrible the end may be.

So i have a gut feeling that there is a chance of season 2. I hope it is right.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rishab was one of my fav character and they ruined his character completely 🥱 Sharad is great actor.
Gonna miss KLKAH so much. It is one of the best serial with amazing story and cast.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Loved Watching This Show Alot. It Was My Favorite.
Hope The Cast Get Good Projects After This One.
nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Given the fact that the show had limited time, I think the show ended on a good note. At least the writers tried to put closure to most of the important issues. The clocks, the Rajput Chant which we were all getting tired of hearing, the secret shared by Choti Maa and Rishab with regards to the skeletons in the wall all were nicely linked to the ending. RV character was not utilised enough but what can we do. All in all I will miss this show. We knew that we will have to suffice with a shortcut because of the time factor.
Hopefully a season 2 is in the making and definitely not telecast on SP. 

Will miss this forum and all the beautiful posts.