Rules & Announcements

IMPORTANT: Cleaning up +1 posts from all Forums - Page 2

Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks, vijay, for introducing this! 😳 This was much needed and this will finally reduce the unnecessary spamming on the forum 👍🏼
Can you please read my PM? I wanted to ask you something 😊
Edited by Remus.Lupin4 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Many a time in forum games which need a single word reply we often get spam messages please do something about it also either you have a quota for the games posts for a day or some other  way to stop the response
Bhaiya JI Un ji hajoor ka bhi kuch karo jo sirf ek smiley chipka ke nikal jate hai 😆
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sanjh30

Vijay sir,I lost 7000 posts! Cleaning up was effective from today then why my older posts were deleted?
I want my 7000 posts back! Please!

Dear Vijay,
I appreciate your initiative but  please look into the matter and help her out..
7000 posts aren't small numbers..
We spend so much time and by deleting so many posts you are discouraging members

Thank you in advance
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's a good initiative Vijay. Hope this helps in running IF smoothly.
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shamrouz

Dear Vijay,
I appreciate your initiative but  please look into the matter and help her out..
7000 posts aren't small numbers..
We spend so much time and by deleting so many posts you are discouraging members

Thank you in advance

Hi Vijay , 

Please my request too look into this matter .. spending 5 or 6 years on a forum and becuming stunnerz is not easy and it shows its not by spamming .. 
so these are valuable posts of Sanjh .. she lost 7000 posts which is a huge amount ..  people become almost IF sizzlers with this much posts ..
Something  is wrong with Algo or deletiion conditions .. hv a luk in to this matter 

Thank you 
Parud7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Hi Vijay , 

Please my request too look into this matter .. spending 5 or 6 years on a forum and becuming stunnerz is not easy and it shows its not by spamming .. 
so these are valuable posts of Sanjh .. she lost 7000 posts which is a huge amount ..  people become almost IF sizzlers with this much posts ..
Something  is wrong with Algo or deletiion conditions .. hv a luk in to this matter 

Thank you 

Vijay Sir
Please look into this matter  
I like ur initiative but please my friends lost 7000 posts which is huge in amount. She devoted so much time to become stunnerz. It involved so much hard work...she wrote ffs os and posted  beautiful caps on daily basis  but her hard work went down in drain if her posts got cleaned in this much amount. This step will discourage people to come IF. Even she got stressed please help her 
Thank you 
vijay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Many a time in forum games which need a single word reply we often get spam messages please do something about it also either you have a quota for the games posts for a day or some other  way to stop the response

Thank you for bringing that to my notice. We would definitely look into it and come up with a better system to combat spam.

Regards
vijay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanjh30

Vijay sir,I lost 7000 posts! Cleaning up was effective from today then why my older posts were deleted?
I want my 7000 posts back! Please!

Hi,

There is no problem with the Algorithm as we have tested it out before implementing it. Secondly so far we have just cleared Rules & Announcement forum only.

We have always discouraged members from making +1 type posts and whose sole purpose is to inflate Post count without adding any value to the current topic.

We would be clearing other forums too in the coming days. And we need your support and co-operation towards greater good here.

Regards,
Vijay
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaa very good intiative even i feel annoyed smtimes when i got reply nd excitedly i open the post nd came to know that only 'tfs' is written...thats really frustating.