Ab yeh naya natak kya hai😡
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Latest news will be Lovely trapped in a rubber ring.😆
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Aryan trapped her in this...and if i am right that means Aryan ne iss bar sahi nishana lagaya...like Bihu ðŸ˜‰
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dynamic_doll

I think Aryan trapped her in this...and if i am right that means Aryan ne iss bar sahi nishana lagaya...like Bihu ðŸ˜‰

Jigs ki absence mein bas story ko drag kar rahe hain warna Lovely 101 hnts roz deti hai k wo Thapki nhn and abhi tak koi pakar nhn pa raha. Stupid Pandeys
dynamic_doll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Jigs ki absence mein bas story ko drag kar rahe hain warna Lovely 101 hnts roz deti hai k wo Thapki nhn and abhi tak koi pakar nhn pa raha. Stupid Pandeys

Pandeys buddhe ho gaye but abhi tak akal nahin aaye ðŸ˜†
I think Jigs is fit and fine now (i think she's off to Delhi or Jaipur)...but they are waiting for the trp to see how viewers have responded to this fake Thapki track...Thapki's come back will be planned accordingly.
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Pandeys buddhe ho gaye but abhi tak akal nahin aaye ðŸ˜†
I think Jigs is fit and fine now (i think she's off to Delhi or Jaipur)...but they are waiting for the trp to see how viewers have responded to this fake Thapki track...Thapki's come back will be planned accordingly.

The date of 23rd June was given way back so I guess the story till that date has already been written. And yes it seems Jigs was travelling but she did not disclose anything abt that except for few pics which also do not say anything abt her where abts. I hope by 23rd June they mean back on screen as it will mean that she will come on sets earlier
dynamic_doll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kar_Nan

The date of 23rd June was given way back so I guess the story till that date has already been written. And yes it seems Jigs was travelling but she did not disclose anything abt that except for few pics which also do not say anything abt her where abts. I hope by 23rd June they mean back on screen as it will mean that she will come on sets earlier

But they have included Jigs back in the montage...so i don't think they can delay her entry for a long time. Jigs will be back soon...but trp ke according ye decide ho ga ke Lovely ko kab expose karna hai.