Naagin 2

!~^NeelaSeshNAG* RAJ^RUDRA^*~Kinshuk Mahajan^AT#5!

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
 😛😊 

😛Kinshuk Mahajan/RUDRA😃😃

AT-#-05😛😛
        Stars divider

Stars divider
Hii my dear friends and RUDRA/KM lovers Tongue here I came to celebrate the most important journey starting moment 😉 and that journey will continue too after some halt 😆 ..

guess what 😳

This is a special way to celebrate/ mark the journey 👏 in terms Appreciation EmbarrassedEmbarrassed in this finite series of the show we share /cherish every moments ien by him😳 ..

I think many of you guessed rightly Wat I want to convey through this post 😉

so no suspense 😆 ..

its a next ATEmbarrassed from me  again😉

it's our Rudra/Drashiv Journey ❤️ Km journey 👏 we always cherish with all we got till and further too 😳 ..

Rudra/Km marched towards this Titanic called N2 and lifted this ship on his shoulders from 4months 👏 .

The NM of the show entered in 12th epi of this same date 😳 and probably taking some halt too In the same date 😭 .

In one of epi showcased NM went back to its previous cave which should shine by its own 👏 with that significance too suits to Ru 😳 only after his Reentry only Show and Real NM too out to shine 👏 .

before his magical entry we cherish his wonderful journey leaving the show and it's trash ⭐️ .

Rudra/Km is the Real NM of show which shivu mishandled many times 😉 let's see how no only hear is she get back original n tRUe NM   😳 in her life with a new relation which we wanted to see from so long 😳

This time Rudra/Drashiv always will be official couple with their neverending eternal love ❤️...

actually I want to make a special thread regarding Rudra/Drashiv journey in my view from its starting Tongue but keep discussing as we getting epis with him Tongue but now chaning it as Apreciation zone Tongue .

thanks to moni Embarrassedwho offerd me this special Tongue and asked me to open a Spl thread on our ML ❤️ .so making it.

" ❤️Kinshuk Mahajan /RUDRA {Prince of NagLok}  ""❤️.. Embarrassed
this is previous thread title 😉

now Clap new name 😛" NeelaSeshNAGRaja RUDRA/Kinshuk Mahajan!! 😃

we always updated Embarrassed show showing 😆 Seshnag n takshak 😆clans 😉obviously RUDRA is Seshnag Raja 😃EmbarrassedcadreStarStarso added in tittle 😉😉

p. s --the thread and discussions only Restricted to Kinshuk Mahajan/Rudra/Drashiv 😳 so nonlovers of them happily ignore 😆 ...
😃
Edited by vinnas - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
😃  😊😊  KINSHUK MAHAJAN -OVERVIEW -PREVIEW👏👏
so its my duty 😳to update some of his details 😛regarding his previous works 👏and favorites 😃 a lil intro 😃😊

Kinshuk Mahajan😃 is an Indian actor and model, 😛who mainly appears in television serials. 😊

He came into limelight for his roles in daily series like Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai👏 and Chand Chupa Badal Mein. He was seen in Sony TV's serial Tum Aise Hi Rehna 😳and Star Plus' show Tere Sheher Mein⭐️. Currently, he is seen in Colors' most popular show Naagin Season 2😃.

BIODATA😛
Kinshuk Mahajan was born on 17 April 1986😛 in Delhi into a punjabi family. He has done his schooling from Delhi Public School, Delhi. He has graduated from Asian School Of Media Studies, Noida. He began his career as a teenage model by appearing both in print and on-camera ads for Bausch & Lomb, Airtel, Nokia, FDDI, Pedigree and others. 👏

Family😳
Marriage/Wife;
Kinshuk Mahajan got married to his longtime girlfriend Divya Gupta on 12 November 2011 in a grand Punjabi-style ceremony.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Career😃
Kinshuk Mahajan played a teenage boy in Hindi film 'Delhii Heights'😃. He made his television debut with 2007 serial Dhoom Machaao Dhoom.😃 His breakthrough came with main role of Ranvir Rajvansh in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai.👏 In 2010 he joined the cast of Chand Chupa Badal Mein, 😳in which he played the lead role. He was also part of Star Plus's reality show, Jee Le Yeh Pal. ⭐️

Later Kinshuk has acted in the serial Afsar Bitiya in the main role as Pintu Singh😳. For the first time in his career he played an antagonist in the serial Tere Sheher Mein.
Favourites

Favourite Actor : Aamir Khan
Favourite Actress : Rani Mukherjee
Favourite Onscreen Jodi : Hrithik Roshan and Aishwariya Rai Bachchan
Favourite Holiday Spot : Switzerland and Delhi
Favourite Color : black

his overview through some Fan made pics😳😳collected from other threads😉

⭐️⭐️  👏CURRENT VIEW -as NAG PRINCE -RUDRA👏⭐️⭐️

this one i want to Describe my own self 😳as one of proud fan through this character RUDRA 😳😳kinshuk won my heart forever as an perfect Actor who destined for epic performance scores👏his involment ,movement ,style .projecting transforming each and every cell according to this particular role 😃 iam amazed by his heart work more than hardwork😛👏its not easy to perform such fantastic roles as fantastic as him👏⭐️ who selected this perfectionist for ever perfect role RUDRA😃👏 i want to convey my gratitude to them👏👏

ok enough of my own bantar😆😆lets move to character scroll😉

its perfect Hero Role /a Perfect Saviour for All according to the show and mostly to the viewrs😃😛when actually a hero /saviour comes 😲😃????

there is certain situations made for disaterious phase😲
there is no chance of escape😆
there is no chance of hope😉
everything closed /every path closed😆
everywhere darkness😛 and submitting  all hopes to that darkness😲

there he came as mysterious Glow of light👏👏
no one recognised at first how it came😲😲
he slowly entered in story with his sparkling glows follow up 👏fastly catched wat he should take immediate action 👏👏 within short time he clearing the already created mess created and always on action to clean upto date creating mess😆😆thats why many audience preferred him as LEAD HERO 😃 who leads everything with heroine  and drives the story in intresting spin😳😳 tagging as second hero😆😆 but worked more as no one stand near him😛😛except Heroine😳😳 who is his strenghth👏👏and he is her knowledge😳😃 such brilliant combo we never witnessed before😛😛 subjecting them in particular relation is not possible😃 so we RUDRA /DRASHIV Fans simply setteled them as SOULMATES😃😃⭐️

the never ending confidence ⭐️ submitting his life as a easy task  for sake of heroine 👏sheildin her every time😃 havin immense love in heart and showerin it each and every travellin part 😃😃committed towards responsibilities and worshippin God as best devotee 👏submitted every time for his duties😃 having every shine of puriety 😃 does not accept defeat 👏come watverr 👏wat not 😛 if i started describing him i lost my self in him 😛and i love to lost my self for this character😃 and always bowdown for Kinshuk Mahajan⭐️⭐️ throuh performing n immersin in RUDRA role KM you given me alot of enlightnment ,entertainment and much more👏 for that iam always proud to be stay as one of your Fan 😛😛 

oh in my love of appreciation totally forget to enter the look of our Nag Prince RUDRA😳
he have sparkiling /magic flowing dynamic BLUE eyes 😳 and his Nag form too BLUE One😳
BLUE COLOUR😳----signifies SKY and SEA .it is often associated with DEPTH n STABILITY.
it symbolizes TRUST.LOYALTY,,WISDOM,,CONFIDENCE...INTELLIGENCE...FAITH,,TRUTH,,and HEAVEN .wow wat a colour chosen for our prince nag😳 there is no need of other description 👏 he already installed all the above traits in him👏

RED Costume 😳😳===its a blood n fire ,associated with meanings of LOVE..PASSION..DESIRE.LONGINING ..SENSITIVITY,ROMANCE..STRENGHTH,,LEADESHIP,,COURAGE,,WILLPOWER,,RAE,ACTION,,VIBRANCE..RADIANCE..and DETERMINATION ..wow this costume to adopted by RUDRA character GLOW 👏

vinnas thumbnail
3😉

I dedicate this place for creation Gallery of Kinshuk mahajan

for vms and reference of previous AT s😃 

for now adding my collection 😃 and by providing remaining collection through kinshikians👏will add again n again 😳 so km lovers plz post any creations sply vms😳

vinnas thumbnail

Here i placing the etrenally 😳 bonded together soulmates 😳 friends 😃watever type of couple 😃this two can fit at any level 👏 Rudra journey towards Shivangi love👏 Shivangi towards to reach Rudra Goal👏👏 a perfect meant to be couple without tieing knot 😃😃 may we habited to watch physically proximate couple throughout this telivision screens😆 but this duo⭐️ defined how actually a refined matured couple attains their mission together and merged in each other 😃👏with so much compatible on screen 😛😛 our DRASHIV😃😃😃

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1018/1018254ziqayvf5qd.gif
credit to Cherry 😳for this lovely journey creations😃

If one can have vision of heart can able to understand how much beauty invovled in their meaning full scenes😳😳
if one can have pleasure and soothing eyes can feel the chemistry in each frame by this brilliant actors screen presence👏

love you DRASHIV 😳 and RUDRA more😉

vinnas thumbnail
😛

well its the time for welcoming our Dear members 😛/friends 😛😛who regularly n occasionally participating in this Appreciation Thread 😛

Hearty Welcome to All Kinshukians 😳 RUDRA fans 😛 lets galore here to show your love shower on our heart favourite star 👏👏 Do lots of masthi /fun here 😛
maintain this zone very clean by respecting views of everyone 👏
express pleasure /displeasure in your own ways n mostly through KM  favour 😛😛 
offence or defence n serious disscussions on other actors strictly avoid for AT pleasure 😛
keep doing never endin disscussions on km 😆 rudra😃 in a healthy way 😃so we can finish this thread soon😉

ok enough of my rants😆can we lovinly call as KM Soldiers 😃😃and RUDRA/DRASHIV Lovers as Nag-Naginns of this Area😃 our RUDRA  Nag😳Prince😳 came from NagLok 😳 so for his sake why dont we name us ourself special 😉😉😆 sorry if i crossin any levles😳

the following post contains members names 👏 plz hit like button 😛if i miss anyone will defnitly add soon😃

vinnas thumbnail
😉

😛    😛 Members List😃😃

Moniluvskinshuk
                                         Dilbole_shiOmRu{Rachu}
                                         Cool-n-Fresh{cherry}
                                            Rein123
                                         Sweet-Devil{Pavani}
                                           Meeerab
                                          Sanchita
                                         Geetha
                                          Mara
                                        Nirhem
                                       Jenny156
                                    Sweetsmilefr you{Akhila}
                                          swetha 
                                        Phelix 
                                     Typhoon{chetna}
                                        Nonie12345
                                         .-Jyoti-.  
                                       Rosyposy12
                                       Paridhi02
                                      mohammedazhar
                                        hurrom{payal}
                                       Luna99   
                                      sareveshjoshi42

i added names as long as i remeber 😛 if any one missed plz hit like button will add name soon 😃😃
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow new AT. It's so soothing to the eyes. I can spend lots of time watching the creations
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations everyone
mohammedazhar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new AT
vinnas thumbnail
welcome to New 5th AT of our Darling Neela Sesh NAG Raj Rudra ❤️ to all my dear friends 😃 Ru /km lovers ❤️ Drashivians 🤗 .hearty welcome to All 🤗 ..

proceed with our Regular discussions 😃 Masthi. fun. enjoyment 🥳 Share info. pics. segments. news. anything regarding km❤️ main 👍🏼 and do discussions on S1 hero our favorite Ritik/AB❤️ too 😳 freely here 😃 both are individual seasons Hero's 😳 and we love them both very much and respect very much 👏 ..

it was S2 & S1 Hero's adda 😉 😛 😳 ..
have a happy time 😃 enjoy AT with all friendly 😳 👏 ..