Waaris

(Chapter 4 updated) From Enemies to Friends by rani7131

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
After trying everything she possibly could, Rani's been unable to create a topic on her computer/mobile so I offered to open one up for her.
I'm just the middle man - uhh, woman - here and the story is all hers.

Here you go, Rani.
Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Delia. Like Delia said I  couldnt create an topic  .  This is my first rajpreet fanfiction. But this is not a romantic fanfiction this is friendship one the friendship they had in childhood before leap. This will focus on there friendship, bajwa pawanias enimity  and some school politics (cause of enimity ) And English is not my first language  so sorry ( in advance ) for any grammatical errors  . This is after raj and mannu  fight in the (bajwa) mango  field. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

characters in the ff. :- 

In Pawania clan

Manpreet Pawania  :- 

Brave, Strong , Loving , Honest and Mischievous  Manu is the shah of Pawaniya .Son of Amba Pawania or that's what people think. Manpreet is actually a girl not a boy. She is best friend of Raj Bajwa, bajwas youngest son ( If mannu is physical strength then raj is the brain.)

Amba Pawania :- 

Mother of simiran, gunjan and mannu is an hardcore punjabi women with a coconut heart who raise her daughter as son . As Shah mother.  She manages all the farm and wealth of Pawania clan. She wants to fulfil her husband dream and end the Bajwa Pawania  Enimity 

Deena Pawania. :-

The eldest member of the family. She is traditional woman and is kinda strict but is caring at the same time. She despises the Bajwas like her son jagan and want to avenge her husband death.

Jagan Pawania :- 

Deena second son and Amba brother in law.  He is hot headed, greedy.  He hates Amba and her kids especially mannu as he wanted to become the shah and doesn't leave any chance to trouble them. He also despise the bajwas. 

Ravi Pawania  :-

Jagan wife is funny and is kinda dumb. She also hate amba as she also wanted to become shahni but is not as evil as Jagan.  She still has bit kindness and does help amba and her kids sometimes when they need. 

Simran Pawania :- 

Amba eldest daughter she loving  ,sweet , and smart. Her dream is to become a doctor.  She close to mannu and is always there to support her when she needs. 

Gunjan Pawania :- 

Amba second eldest daughter she is bubbly,  carefree and a bit rebel. She can  get jealous easily which sometimes get mannu in trouble .  Or other times she is always there to help her brother along with sukhi   in his mischief .

Sukhveer(Sukhi) Pawania  :-

Son of Jagan and Ravi is kind, innocent , a bit childish  ( cause he is a child) . Though cause of his innocence he gets fooled easily. He is mannu partner in crime and helps in his mischief 

Bheeru mama .

Amba brother who is only one who know mannu secret.  He is quite and kind brother is always there to help his sister. He help amba in raising mannu and to keep her secret. 

Bajwa Clan :- 

Raj Bajwa :-

Calm , mature, kind and intelligent raj is bajwas youngest son. Raj is the intelligent of all in the family  doesn't get the love from his father cause he is crippled.Cause of his disability he bullied in school by his peers and his brother rohan   He is best friend of  Manpreet Pawania , The Shah of Pawania. (If mannu is physical strength then raj is the brain.)

Harjeet Bajwa :-

He is the current head of the bajwa clan.  He has surpassed all shades of evil and can do anything to get what he wants. He despises Pawanias and is always waiting for a chance to humiliate them.  He hates raj cause of his  disability 

Amrit Bajwa :-

Is harjeet bajwa wife is innocent sweet and docile woman.  Always ready to help anyone who needs in family and outside . She loves and cares for everyone in the family but doesn't get the respect that she deserves from her husband and other.  

Raman Bajwa:

Harjeet and Amrit eldest  son. He is kind, and funny. He loves to play flute and is interested in music. He has a crush on Pawania eldest daughter Simran Pawania.  He really close to his Swaroop bua. 

Rohan Bajwa  :-

Harjeet and Amrit second eldest son. He is just like is father. He is hates raj like his father and always bullies him.  He also trouble raj and mannu in school. 

Swaroop Bajwa :- 

Is harjeet sister. She is a bit bitter with Pawania since jagan betrayed her and humiliated her in front of the whole clan. But she do respect amba and helps her sometimes.  She loves and adores her nephew Raman and can do anything for him. 

From Enimies to Friends.

CHAPTER 1 :- 

At bajwa house :-

Raj was sitting in room thinking about the fight with the boy.         ' That theif '.  He was stealing the mango and had the gut to talk back to him.  He would have taught him a lesson if only...

Raj sighed and sadly looked at his crutches. 'Have you ever ate mango from the tree. Come we will eat together ' Only if he wasn't crippled. ... if only he was able to walk like normal kids ...if only He would also be able to climb the tree ,do normal things like other kids of his age could do ... maybe then his father wouldn't have hated him  . May be then his father would have loved him.  ...

" Stupid woman can't you do anything right" raj heard his father yelling from downstairs.  ' What's going on ' he thought.  Raj put on his crutches and went outside  to see the what's the matter. 

" this was very important file that i had to submit tomorrow and YOU dropped tea on it ?!" Harjeet yelled at amrit who was standing scared in front of her angry husband.  " I'm sorry ji . I didn't mean to---" *Smack * harjeet slapped amrit before she could compete her sentence. " you good for nothing women first you did this and now you are taking back to me ." Harjeet was about hit amrit again when raj intervened " Papa ji mummy didn't did this on purpose it was just an accident " Harjeet looked angrily at his son " oh only you were left. toh ab tu mujhe ..apne bap ko sekhaiga . first you walk on your  feet then you come to talk  to me. ladki kahika." with that harjeet left not before giving an angry look to both amrit and then Raj. 

After harjeet left raj walked up (with the help of crutches )  to his crying mother and hugged her in an attempt to console her. Raj thought ' I'm sorry mummy if only I was able to walk this all would have never happen to you  I would have helped ...  would have protected you.'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm ready for all the rotten eggs and tomatoes 🤗
Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why rotten eggs and tomatoes? This is good... Continue writing... Looking forward to the next part...👏
shreya222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start👍🏼...waiting for next update😳
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good start.. Waiting for the next update. =) 
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Very good start 😊
Waiting for the next part. Please update soon.
farnazlove thumbnail
Superb...Waiting for the next update Rani...
rani7131 thumbnail
CHAPTER 2 :-

At Pawania  House 

Mannu was looking at himself at mirror wearing his school uniform and bag .  He ran a hand through his uniform (shirt) . Smiling looking at his reflection in the mirror.  

After wining  the saawan ritual when he defeated all, climbed the the top of the  tree  and tied the kada above  his fathers( which no  one was able to do)  as promised amba  allowed him to go to school 

'Finally ' mannu thought .  ' Finally now I   can go to school like other kids. With  simi di gunjan  didi and veerji.  It will so much fun. ' Manu used to see how kids go to school ( including his siblings ) enviously. He used to see how they used to go to school while chatting with friends. He also use to hear how simi and gunjan didi talk about school . What they did there.  And talk about there friends.    "Friends " Mannu thought " I wonder how it is to be with friends...playing with them. ...talking with them. ..I also want friends. ...I wonder ...who will be my friend?"

Manu  train of thoughts ended when gunjan  hugged him from behind " Yay! Now our little brother will also come with us to school." Gunjan said  happily releasing mannu from the hug .

"Right hum dono bhai sath mein  khoob  matargasti karte chalenge! We both will have a lot of fun" Sukhi said .
"No mannu will come with us " gunjan said pointing at herself then at simiran.  " If he goes with you he will also become a latelatef like you " 

" No I'm not. .." Gunjan sukhi both started arguing and simiran tring to stop them.  " Mannu " Amba called . Mannu turned around and saw his mother standing by the door ." Ji mummy ? " 

Mannu went up to his mother who looked a bit worried.  " Mannu do you really want to go to school ? " "Yes"      "But school is not what like you think it is . There are really strict teachers who will scold you for small mistakes. They also give lot of homework and assignments you won't be able to play then . They will even  punish you in front of the whole  class  even if you are Shah of Pawaniya.  You won't like it there do you really wanna go? " 

"Amba " .  Amba turned to see bebe standing behind her who  had  heard the whole conversation.  " Amba ah ki sikha rahi  hai bache ko." "Bebe I --" " Enough! we will talk about this later..."  she turned her attention towards the kids  " bacho chalo. You will get late for school.  Bheeru mama is waiting outside.  Come on now go." Kids went outside .  Leaving amba mannu and bebe  in the room. 

" Mannu you too go with your brother and sister you will get late." Bebe said still glaring at Amba " ok " Mannu said and went out of the room but stopped at  the stairs when he heard bebe scolding  his mother " Amba what is this.  Today is his first day of school and instead of preparing him for school you are doing this?scaring him ?! Saying that school is bad ?! What is your problem Amba? ". Mannu sighed  and sadly went down the stairs. 

Amba though kept her promise of sending him to school. She still wasn't happy with this . Mannu didn't  understand why his mother was not happy with this ...Amba never let him play with kids of his age...Never let him step outside the house unless he was with bheeru mama or her ... she didn't let him eat not only from outside but also from his family members even beiji!!  .Mannu didn't questioned his mother out loud  but inside always wonder why so many restrictions. 

Mannu came out of his thoughts when sukhi called him . And they all left for school. 

At bajwa house :- 

"Mummy I'll be fine don't worry" Raj said to his worried mother who was helping him to get ready to school.  " I know but still. ." " Parjai you really worry a lot. Everything will be fine " Swaroop said.  " But Swaroop you know how kids trouble raj cause of  his condition." This made raj  a bit sad and slightly angry  not at his mother but at himself. He didn't like worrying  his mother  "That's why I had kept tutor for him, to study at home...but .." 

Flashback :- 

Amrit and raj were in the living room both were waiting for the tutor.  Harjeet came there and asked " What are you two doing ? Who are you waiting for? " " Voh raman ke Papa.  We were waiting for raj's tutor. Roz  toh woh ab tak aajata tha.  Don't know what's taking him so long today. " " He won't come today ." Harjeet said . 

"What?! why" 

" After panchayat new rule that now girl can go to higher studies . The school will need more staff . Hence he won't be able to come from now onwards. "

" But what about Raj? He --" " will also  go to school like other kids. Yesterday I talked to the school principal. Tomorrow onwards you will go to school " Harjeet said to Raj  rather sternly , looking at his son.

" But raman ke Papa how will raj go--"

" Why? What wrong ? he nothing much to do.  Only to sit there and study.  That's all. " 

"But--"

" Enough! " Harjeet yelled " Tomorrow he is going to school.And that's final.  "
End of Flash back. 

Raman said " Mummy don't worry no one will trouble raj . I'll take care of it.  We will be fine right raj? Raj ? ". Raj was starring blankly at nothing  . He came back to his senses  when raman  patted on his back" kya hua raj? Are you all right? " raman asked " Nothing veerji I'm ok." 

"Okay now you two. Come before you get late for school come I'll drop you ." Swaroop said. With that the trio left for school.
Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Btw I don't know if it's spoilers or if I should say this. But my  ff won't go like it is in the serial. In my ff raman won't get killed... and simi won't get pregnant. ...they will fall in love for each other eventually.  But there story won't be tragic.  There won't be any character death in my ff. And NO mohini. As raman won't die no misunderstanding between rajpreet but I'm not gonna take rajpreet story to love angle ofcourse.
shreya222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani7131

Btw I don't know if it's spoilers or if I should say this. But my  ff won't go like it is in the serial. In my ff raman won't get killed... and simi won't get pregnant. ...they will fall in love for each other eventually.  But there story won't be tragic.  There won't be any character death in my ff. And NO mohini. As raman won't die no misunderstanding between rajpreet but I'm not gonna take rajpreet story to love angle ofcourse.

this is the plus point of your story😳