Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
But the meat we see on butchers shop doesn't have skin on and not whole like this

There is whole chicken, but it's skinned
TotalBetty thumbnail
So women are just a piece of meat for PETA? Why didn't they feature an actor if they wanted shock value?

I am guessing this highly sexist ad is for india only... Don't think they can get away with something like this nowadays in America 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ---Betty---

So women are just a piece of meat for PETA? Why didn't they feature an actor if they wanted shock value?

I am guessing this highly sexist ad is for india only... Don't think they can get away with something like this nowadays in America

🤣 like seriously 🤣
TotalBetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

🤣 like seriously 🤣

😳 Yes very seriously ðŸ˜³

TotalBetty thumbnail
I've heard the phrase 'women are not a piece of meat' or 'women are just a piece of meat for him'
But PETA demonstrated it.
Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Betty---

The ads here at least make some prop to cover their bodies, many of the PETA ads in the US, the women are stark naked.
TotalBetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: communion

The ads here at least make some prop to cover their bodies, many of the PETA ads in the US, the women are stark naked.

I know. "I'd rather go naked" ads

Various celebrities are all too happy to strip completely with the slogan 'I'd rather go naked than wear fur' 
Alicia Silverstone recently appeared butt naked with the slogan 'I'd rather be naked than wear wool'

But don't think any of them have meat cleaver hooked to them or tied like meat in butcher's shop

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even as a vegetarian i am not feeling any sort of sympathy after look at this pic. No shock value.