Pakistani Serials

Kuch na kaho dt # 8 | *emaad irfani, naveen waqar. - Page 4

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: obsessiveperson

I love them bros.❀️

This was such a beautiful scene. Emmad's acting was out of this world in that scene, and Faraz's promise to never leave him equally so. This was legitimately the only drama where I saw such a believable brother bond. Even Diyar-e-dil, one of my all time faves, I didn't feel like showed as deep a connection between the brothers as this one did.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: obsessiveperson

They both also look good together. I wanna see them in some drama as a couple.πŸ˜†

Welcome to the SS FaNa πŸ˜‰
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So I started watching this show one month ago after watching wok aik pal. Emaad there was just a bae β€οΈ I loved his acting and the way he loved his wife and when I started watching KNK I was like πŸ₯± what the hell? Moushin's character is so much messed up.

But the lead chemistry was burning so it got me going somehow. I skipped till episode twenty πŸ˜† I hated the sight of Ayna's boyfriend *i don even remember his name* πŸ€” 
I think the makers did a great job with Ayna's and Moushin in the initial marriage days. Everything was so exciting to watch. They look great together and their chemistry burned the screen. The nok jhok and how Ayna slowly found the soft corner of Moushin. 
Ayna's character had a great dynamics, she was pointed as the one with flaws but I think she was the most flawless character. The way she handled everything, from children to the great Moushin was mindblowing. πŸ‘ 

Everything was going perfect until the post leap. 
When Moushin apologised and took Ayna home back before the leap I thought their relation had improved for better but the post leap parts didn't really show it. After the leap their relation was somewhat ignored and all there was family drama. Though it was interesting to watch but I would have preferred Ayna and Moushin rather than their children and there respective love stories. 
I wish the makers did had carried on without the leap and showed the dynamics of the husband and wife. Ayna and Moushin both were stubborn and wanted their way somehow, the makers could have shown the struggles they faced and ultimately both of them improving the relation. 

Tahabi, Rania and Maaz characters were very well protrayed. One of the most beautiful relation I found after Ayna and Moushin's was Ayna and her children. The last few episodes had done a great job showing the beauty of Ayna and her children's relationship. 

Anyways, the show was very enjoyable and I loved watching it and didn't regret watching it at all. The two times when it made my heart flutter was when Ayna called him "mere Moushin" , and when Moushin said,"Tumhare Abu tumhare ami se bahut pyaar karte hai".^something like that. 

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Welcome to the SS FaNa πŸ˜‰

Ik, they can make a out of this world couple. πŸ˜†
Episode 19 was so painful. Only faraz bhai talked sense. He's the only sensible person left for now in the drama. Aina's condition is heartbreaking. She's suffering for one mistake she did that too she had the realization. Mohsin & sajal should mend their behaviour towards her specially sajal, even some step sister wouldn't do what sajal did by blaming aina that too in front of that cheapri nafeesa. It seems like she'll kidnap tabi. The rain scene was so beautiful, finally aina spoke up, the dialogues were so touching & naveen nailed that. The scene where her mother comes gave me goosebumps. We should thank God for our parents & pray that may they live long & never hurt them. I can literally feel for aina, she is all left alone coz of that stupid loser boneless imran. 
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Episode 19 is what made me love this show so much ! 

Me too ash and the rain scene made me fall head over heels !!!
Edited by Hivi - 6 years ago
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

So I started watching this show one month ago after watching wok aik pal. Emaad there was just a bae β€οΈ I loved his acting and the way he loved his wife and when I started watching KNK I was like πŸ₯± what the hell? Moushin's character is so much messed up.

But the lead chemistry was burning so it got me going somehow. I skipped till episode twenty πŸ˜† I hated the sight of Ayna's boyfriend *i don even remember his name* πŸ€” 
I think the makers did a great job with Ayna's and Moushin in the initial marriage days. Everything was so exciting to watch. They look great together and their chemistry burned the screen. The nok jhok and how Ayna slowly found the soft corner of Moushin. 
Ayna's character had a great dynamics, she was pointed as the one with flaws but I think she was the most flawless character. The way she handled everything, from children to the great Moushin was mindblowing. πŸ‘ 

Everything was going perfect until the post leap. 
When Moushin apologised and took Ayna home back before the leap I thought their relation had improved for better but the post leap parts didn't really show it. After the leap their relation was somewhat ignored and all there was family drama. Though it was interesting to watch but I would have preferred Ayna and Moushin rather than their children and there respective love stories. 
I wish the makers did had carried on without the leap and showed the dynamics of the husband and wife. Ayna and Moushin both were stubborn and wanted their way somehow, the makers could have shown the struggles they faced and ultimately both of them improving the relation. 

Tahabi, Rania and Maaz characters were very well protrayed. One of the most beautiful relation I found after Ayna and Moushin's was Ayna and her children. The last few episodes had done a great job showing the beauty of Ayna and her children's relationship. 

Anyways, the show was very enjoyable and I loved watching it and didn't regret watching it at all. The two times when it made my heart flutter was when Ayna called him "mere Moushin" , and when Moushin said,"Tumhare Abu tumhare ami se bahut pyaar karte hai".^something like that. 

Loved your review. 

We all wanted to have the focus on MoNa's relationship instead of their children's love life ( check out the previous threads as we MoNa fans used to ve a blast).

Agree with you that KNK was phenomenal till 29th episode and they could ve shown the dynamics of Mohsin-Aaina's relationship going through trials n tribulations and culminating into a beautiful one before taking a leap. It was rather abrupt.

Anyways KNK LL always ve  a special place in my heart. Anyone have news about when Emmad and Naveen are going to do another show together?
Someone save me. β˜ΊοΈ
I can't tell how much I loved this scene. β€οΈ
'Tumhare andaz ab pehle jese nahi rahe.x'
'Tum mere sawalo ka jawab kyu nahi deti.' HAYE ALLAH, ME SADQAY JAWAN. πŸ˜†

Edited by obsessiveperson - 6 years ago