Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

To cast or not to cast.....

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
1st a message to the MODs. I ve always liked imagining various actors being paired on screen & hence this post. If this is against the rules or if u feel this may cause problems do feel free to close it

So amidst all this turmoil, slug fest, emotional atyachar & what not wanted to write a fun post. Each 1 will have their own favorite actors/actress. Sometimes we wish to see 2 of our favorites to work together in a movie but it may not materialize. I dont watch Indian soaps, IPKKND being my 1st & last. So dont know many TV stars.

But after reading the news about IPK3 replacing Pardes was wondering how will it be if BS & DD act in a show. I loved BS as ASR. I ve seen DD in a few episodes of Geet (when IPK started ppl were accusing that its a rehash of Geet & hence watched a few out of curiosity). I really liked DD as a romantic lead & I find her pretty.

So i wish there is a dark romantic serial say based on Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre with BS & DD in the lead.

What say guys. Is there any star pair that you would love to watch in a new show??? Do share ur comments!

Again no fighting or mud slinging please. This is just a fun post where we share our wish list of TV pairs that we would like to see in the future. So please lets keep this thread clean 😳

Also this post is to suggest fresh pair, so lets not discuss pairs who ve already sizzled with their scorching on screen chemistry!

----------------------------------------------------

Results so far

Overwhelming vote as of now seems to be BS-JW 😳

So far we have

BS - JW
BS - DD
BS - KD
BS - actress from Siya Ke Ram (sorry dont know her name)
BS - Erica

Jennifer seems to be front runner, have not seen any of her shows. Will go google about her 😉
Edited by Angels11 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BS and Jennifer!! BS and DD too.. they would look awesome.. u suggested such beautiful stories.. wish one day Indian audience would appreciate that .. and makers might think of adapting such classics.. but it seems like the dark angry hero and  scared , shivering heroine are the trend of the day.. 
While your post is super interesting and unique , some fan girls might take offense to it as if it's against the new costar of his. ... just saying... 

Edited by Lovelyday - 6 years ago
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Barun and jenny that will be my ultimate favourite pai r.Infact there was an article on IF as well where they paired them both(hot meets hotness) and top of that both r so talented.
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Barun Sobti and Jennifer is my dream pair
it would be interesting to see him with Drashti too
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't consider her a 'great' actress or anything but I'd love to watch Barun and Krystal in a dark romance. These two would look SO hot together IMO! 😳
Lovelyday thumbnail
Barun and the beautiful siya of siya ke ram.. they would be so so beautiful :)
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Lovelyday

BS and Jennifer!! BS and DD too.. they would look awesome.. u suggested such beautiful stories.. wish one day Indian audience would appreciate that .. and makers might think of adapting such classics.. but it seems like the dark angry hero and scared , shivering heroine are the trend of the day..

While your post is super interesting and unique , some fan girls might take offense to it as if it's against the new costar of his. ... just saying...

trust me when I say this ... fan girls of his new co star are actually fans of Barun Sobti who are eager to see him in new pairing and hence supporting his new costar 😳 ...we are open to new pairing and most of us likes to see Barun and Jennifer together one day

ps - I posted this to clear the misconception about fan girls of his new costar...definitely not to argue or create fight 😊
barun_pk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can see barun with any actress just want barun
Lovelyday thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deeps_92

trust me when I say this ... fan girls of his new co star are actually fans of Barun Sobti who are eager to see him in new pairing and hence supporting his new costar 😳 ...we are open to new pairing and most of us likes to see Barun and Jennifer together one day

ps - I posted this to clear the misconception about fan girls of his new costar...definitely not to argue or create fight 😊

Ok👍🏼
Barun and Jennifer ...  would make a hot Jodi .. may be one day they will work together .. hopefully
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Overwhelming vote as of now seems to be BS-JW 😳

So far we have

BS - JW
BS - DD
BS - KD
BS - actress from Siya Ke Ram (sorry dont know her name)
BS - Erica
Edited by Angels11 - 6 years ago