kasamh se "kasamh se " is irritating ppl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

i used to love watchin ks and now ........i feel🤢🤢🤢DISGUSTED WITH ALL THIS CRAP. oh comeon ekta such a cute serial and now you turn it into another one of your ghisa-pita daily soaps now i am afraid to watch k series.. what if they turn out to be ol' goody two shoes in the beginning  and then when the audience gets ADDICTED and i mean seriously addicted she continues her old ways....everyone of ektas serials show men down i mean comeon they're not ALWAYS bad ekta ....it seems as if ekta has an age old vendetta against all the males of the world ....she makes such cute and cuddly(rk) male actors seem as if they are bad to the core...and its a womens world...i don't mean hum logon ko niicha dikhana....i mean in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF her shows has this kinda super human woman who has unimaginable sacrificing abilities...who lets her suhag go for her sis....i mean if it were me then a good tight slap would have brought pia back...and gosh kya jai ke dimaag sad gaya hai imean come to your senses man if you don't like pia to hell with her najayas child i mean let her abort it yaar it maybe your child but just look here its not the end of the world if you abort....i mean bani ko tum kya muh dikhaoge? the way she clutches to your neck makes my blood boil i mean are you some kinda spineless jerk who can't even handle a blackmailin freako???? i mean if you really loved bani then you would want her to be happy and not in dhoka...you would tell her the truth and not be afraid to take the consequences...aftrer all its your mistake....and bani oh how i'd love to give her a lecture.....YOU FOOLISH SELFLESS GAL...HOW INNOCENT CAN YOU BE? HAR BAAT PAR "DEKHIYE NA MR.WALIA PIA MERI BAAT NAHIN MAANRAHI ,PIA YE NAHIN KARTI WOH NAHIN KARTI" I MEAN TO HELL WITH PIA....I MEAN WHAT CAN JAI DO ABOUT YOUR BRAINLESS SELFISH WITCH OF A SISTER....Ifeel sorry for roshni chopra...i mean what a disgustin role she has to play....ekta get this in you brain.....this track SUCKS i mean no one is interested now coz this is just toooooo urgh...i don't have words to say what..........all i want to say is

"KASAMH SE IS IRRITATING ME....AND A LOT OF OTHER PPL....EKTA YOU SPOILT THIS AWESOME SERIAL WITH YOU OLD IDEAS...I MEAN WHY DOES EVERY SHOW OF YOURS GOTTA HAVE AN XTRA-MARITAL AFFAIR" WELL THIS IS GETTING BORING😡AND  if i have offended anyone or hurt anyone with this topic then i am really very sorry . i was just expressing my thoughts to the world...

love

suppi

no way girlfriend,i love it 😃
even i love this serial as well!!
its not like other serials where the romance is shi but out jai and bani are like king and queeen and they are made for each other.
i still love kasam se!! NO COMMENTS ABOUT THIS SERIAL, NOT IN THIS FORUM!
ya i do not like it when people dis this show 😕
Hun,chill out 😆 it's just a TV serial!However,I do agree with you.This Jija n saali thing is quiet disgusting! 🤢 [
The pathetic display of extra marital affair,between psycho saahil n desperate jija 😡 is so degrading this serial!But,I still love this show,kya karoo ks ka addiction jo hai 😳
Ya I agree!!!!

First this serial was good in the beginning, when they came to mumbai.... will jai let them live wid them????

and after jai and bani's marriage, will they come closer...?

and after the park road raaz......(it was boring too!!!)

now after the ONS ekta has ruined this show totally!!! it's just discusting that jai slept with his sali... and many are talking about bani forgiving him!!!!

hellO!!! we like jai.... but it doesn't mean that all jai's mistakes would be forgiven....!!!!

kritu!😉
Edited by Kritika. - 17 years ago