Param Singh//Rangeela - Ek Khiladi 1500 pe Bhaari - AT#10 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
This was my first show on life ok and Param Singh. His utterly make believe acting has made me his fan and would love following his future projects. Ghulaam journey was very boring for me. I Never felt entertained reading forum posts but enjoyed reading the carefree and fun comments on Rangeela AT and Buzz. Though,never get a chance to meet them or interact with them as much as wanted to, but guys I loved your "Mind my business" attitude on the forum. Hoping we meet soon on some other forum. I Will be missing Rangeela, Veer, Sarkar and Shanti the most from the show. Thank you and Bye Ghulaam forum and Rangeela AT.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nautankylover

This was my first show on life ok and Param Singh. His utterly make believe acting has made me his fan and would love following his future projects. Ghulaam journey was very boring for me. I Never felt entertained reading forum posts but enjoyed reading the carefree and fun comments on Rangeela AT and Buzz. Though,never get a chance to meet them or interact with them as much as wanted to, but guys I loved your "Mind my business" attitude on the forum. Hoping we meet soon on some other forum. I Will be missing Rangeela, Veer, Sarkar and Shanti the most from the show. Thank you and Bye Ghulaam forum and Rangeela AT.

Hi 😛
I've seen you around too though we never had any talk 😆 😆
Moi Soniya 😎
I'm sure Param will come back soon with a much better project but meantime you can watch Param's 1st show SH which is soon gonna air once again on Star Utsav  
You will love him as Randhir
You can join us on SH Forum in Randhir AT 😛
Hello Soniya, thank you for your kindness and warm welcome 😊 Have heard about Param's previous show and really excited and look forward to being part of this fun loving conversations. ❤️  
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nautankylover

Hello Soniya, thank you for your kindness and warm welcome 😊 Have heard about Param's previous show and really excited and look forward to being part of this fun loving conversations. ❤️  

Anytime 😊