Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Chalte chalte mere yee geet yaad rakhna πŸ˜›
Phir wapas naa anna.. Phir wapas naa anna..πŸ˜†

Alvida ghulaam πŸ₯³..never come back...πŸ˜›

and for param... If I have liked the show even if a bit then half of the credit goes to you man!!πŸ‘πŸΌ... Alld best for future endevors...

and for all my buddies... c you soon..u know where..πŸ€—
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bolo Har Har Har πŸ˜›
*Enters wearing a Orange Gown with a chillam* RG Style πŸ˜‰

So, Ghulaam must be the 1st show jiske On-Air hone ke liye bhi jitna excited thi ab Off-Air hone pe bhi utni nai phir bhi Excited hoon πŸ˜›

The only Best thing about this show is Param's Outstanding Performance πŸ‘πŸ‘
His Entry scene was not just a scene - It was an Emotion πŸ˜³
Param as Rangeela n Bolo Har Har Har - What a Deadly Combination 

Param has grown so much as an Artist with Ghulaam 
He has Received Love from all his Co-stars πŸ€— Samta Ji, Vikkas, Bhagwan Tiwari Ji, Zaheeda Ji, Riddhee, Akash, Amit n his Producers Saurabh Tewari n Rajesh Chaddha β­οΈβ­οΈ

As for me - I made some Awesome New Friends in this AT πŸ€—
Love you ALL n cya all in our Home Forum πŸ₯³

Goodbye Ghulaam n Goodbye Rangeela AT πŸ€—

- Soniya πŸ˜Ž

Edited by --Isabella-- - 6 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
pinku kaa alvoda msg kidhar hain?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

pinku kaa alvoda msg kidhar hain?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pinku ke Alvida msg shayad ane se pehle hi Alvida bol dia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Isabella--

Pinku ke Alvida msg shayad ane se pehle hi Alvida bol dia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okk soniyo,... last post here from my side.. gonna join u guys soon...πŸ€—
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bye. Bye Ghulaam. Welcome back Param Singh.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rangeeli's I was busy in Shekhwat's work so bhul gayi ana πŸ˜³
Koi na... Must wanted end pe "kuch meetha hojaye" toh banta hai 😈

Jo bolna hai RD AT Pe bolo... message dete hi forum pe Crtl+Del/ Alt+F4 lagane wali hun 🀣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
As much as was excited for the show "16th Jan come soon"  the more I regretted Later " Ghulaam leave Soon" 😳  Now don't ask for reasons Janta sab Jaanti hai 🀣

I like the feeling of saying Good Bye to this place coz, Never ever bothered reading posts/Comments or tried giving attention to anybody except the people I know from home town. So it was kind of "Kuch Na Kro and Kuch na Kro" types journey for meπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

The cold Buzz meetings and Wars will remain cold Forever!! And Hoping we never cross paths again 😳 Sorry am being honest in stating my feelings πŸ˜ƒ

Well... well Certainly feel need not type anything here, on the person well known and acknowledge for his screen presence and amazing personality coz his GREAT and SUPER ADMIRABLE qualities does makes me speechless. Since, this place is named after him and the show belongs to him "Mano na Mano your galti" its impossible to just move away without sharing kind words for him 😳

Have always felt proud to be his Fan, seeing his remarkable work and performances. He has been the most energetic, dedicated, and as an actor Param Singh has grown confidence and is tremendoulsy awesome as Rangeela. Ghulaam never had good options for him yet he maintained the level of perfection, and a solo reason for many, watching the show till the end.

Now that, we are leaving... A Very Good luck to all Ghulaam wasi, stay happy and enjoy fangirling!!!

Paramholicks Cya on Apna Ghar for more fun and mastiπŸ€—

Ghulaam going off air feeling is amazing. Happy the show is gone. Tata Ghulaam, we will never miss you but Rangeela will be loved and remembered. Good Bye AT.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everybody is bidding adieu to the place never having the creative factor neither in the show nor on the forum. Actually some were more interested in what Param fans does rather than what the show is showing πŸ˜† 
Whatever, will remember Ghulaam for two reasons: The splendid performances by Param Singh as Rangeela and the most boring story, poor screenplay execution and the negative publicity that never failed making me feel sleepy. 

I hope I never again get to watch anybody from the previous Ghulaam team opposite to my favorite stars. I want to enjoy Param Singh's performances and his king expressions. It's a GOOD BYE from me to, Hoping the forum is locked as soon. 

Coming back to you Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat, Sandhir and Sadda Haq forum. Love you ❀️