Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra OSes || Fate & Choice || Posted Page 1 (June 4th)

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everyone! I am back, and this time I am trying to write something different. This idea has been in my head for a while, but I was very unsure of whether I wanted to write this or not, fearing that this might be an unusual topic to pick for Ishra. But today I wrote two OSes on Ishra that are not connected to each other/sequels for each other, but just to look at two different situations and the irony of how two people can go through so similar yet such different circumstances. Both these OSes are based around the idea of Ishita's pregnancy, but these characters aren't the same as YHM. Each OS is a separate story where Ishra are different themselves, and only share their names in common. 

I also wanted to put in a quick disclaimer about the second OS - Her Choice, because I understand that it can be a sensitive topic for some people. I am not criticizing or judging anyone's choice on whether they wish to have kids or not, and I hope that everyone understands that this is fiction & enjoy it as that. I do not want to upset anyone and I hope I won't with my writing. If anyone is at all offended by the OSes, just send me a PM and I will happily remove anything or the OS that hurts/offends anyone.   

Aside from that I hope you all enjoy the OSes and will leave your feedback on them! Enjoy!
Edited by Prabh. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Prabh. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Prabh. thumbnail
Updated the OSes above, and everyone please do read the note in the topic post to completely understand the idea behind these OSes. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the stories! 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Prabh even without getting ur pm I read these Os'es as I couldn't wait 😆
Coming to both Os'es they were fab
Loved the way u showed Ishra relationship n how not having baby can't change their relationship dynamics and for Raman Ishita is most important 
U r just a marvelous writer 👏
Keep posting Os'es and SS ,eagerly waiting for more stories from u 😳
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful and incredibly mature take on sensitive issues. May Indian audiences be one day graced with such a sensible and relatable take on issues of our day! ❤️
ruhara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prabhhh!
Do I Even have to repeat it ? You are such an awesome fandictiob writer man ! Those OS'S are beyond fabulous! 

Seriously how can you write those fanfictions so perfectly? 
Thank You for the pm and for your update ! 

Talking about your OS'S they're very much emotional ! And you have written the story w very well ! I Seriously loved it dude !
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful OSs prabh..
Loved how Raman support her in both the situations ...they need each other .child or no child will not change their relation ... .
Keep writing ..I just love reading ur mature take on these sensitive topics !
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingly beautiful. Superb. Lovely. Mind blowing. Update soon
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulose OSes...
The way u write and explain.. I loved it...
Thanks for pm