Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Ram, Poor Kanak! She came intending to be Krishna but can't seem to escape chanting the Ram naam and being Ram, the beacon of truth. I was in a dilemma over Kanak. She kept saying Beti hoon kiski but the lies and the games she was planning were totally unlike the ways of the noble Sandhya and Suraj who steadfastly gave a series of agni parikshas for truth... But then it turns out, she is their beti. A smaller version still but she will grow into them. It was heartening to see her being brave on her mission when she entered Uma's house despite the 'shoot at sight' πŸ˜† order that maasi was dishing out at the time, telling them pretty much the truth & then asking for the right to conceal her past given that they forced her into this marriage.  Bravo!
Her courage is rather quixotic at times, comical even but it takes guts to be in that situation. A man she sees as a monster and a houseful of aliens in terms of their way of living are daunting to say the least and then comes the biggest museebat of the moment. at 10:15 to be exactπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well Kanak was so fixated on her impending ruination ( Meri barbaadi ki time fix ho gayi!πŸ˜†) that she forgot to contemplate whether it was am or pm. It is more than likely to be a morning pooja or mooh dikhaayi or some such ceremony! Kanak lost a few pounds running up the stairs, pacing all over the living room, chanting the good lord's name. She reminds me of Harry Potter and his friends, scared and brave at the same time, terribly young, fighting the evil forces.😊

Maasi means business this time around. No elaborate floral arrangements. But reinforces the bed!! as though poor Kanak was not already scared out of her wits!! The statue gifting left nothing to the imagination!  Kanak spies on her rather handsome husband in the bath tub and all she can see are his ten heads! What a waste  πŸ˜† BTW, what is with the modern bath tub? Is it simulating some temple pond or some ideal ayurvedic bathing practice? Never thought baths were as hygenic as a showerπŸ˜•

Sandhya and Suraj had their first embrace because of a oil spill and history is repeating for Kanak. All that Ram Ram..helps and she blurts out the truth to her Ravan. And Kanak, honesty is indeed the best policy! Tu beti hai kiski!

Edited by Deebz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur post made me realise dat yes..Ram Ram helps her to speak out truth to Uma..

beautiful ..!
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post Deebz...you've given a great description of Kanak and her antics...whenever she reminds herself of whose daughter she is...I'm always thinking Sandhya and Suraj would never do any of what she is doing.
But then again...Suraj did "come back" and give her the thumbs up for using the "enemy's" tactics to beat him at his own game πŸ˜† 

Good point on a SurYa hug also being because of spilled oil πŸ˜†
Deebz thumbnail
@Princess, Thanks!
@Fatima, Thank you. It is good to see you here. Reminds me of our early dabh forum days.  I somehow cannot resist anything related to DABH and hence was drawn to this sequel. It does have that same attraction in many ways. As for the oil spill - yes, they have had many parallel scenes. Towel thru the door, ointment, broken chappal at the temple and Uma to the rescue, water sprinkling on Una's face, lantern & so on. Those give me nostalgia and make me like the sequel too!

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post , yes I agree that Sandy's n sooraj would frown upon the lies their
daughter is spewing but u have to admire her courage. Its does take guts  alienate
Your loved ones and stand alone in the enemy camp to get back the families pride
and joy. The mere thought off dealing with all the ladies off Umas house is more than 
enough to runaway leave alone dealing with the man who she sees as Raavan , she is
Shaping up to be a bit like sandya.
Its good that she is telling the truth to uma its a better path to thread

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Deebz

@Fatima, Thank you. It is good to see you here. Reminds me of our early dabh forum days.  I somehow cannot resist anything related to DABH and hence was drawn to this sequel. It does have that same attraction in many ways. As for the oil spill - yes, they have had many parallel scenes. Towel thru the door, ointment, broken chappal at the temple and Uma to the rescue, water sprinkling on Una's face, lantern & so on. Those give me nostalgia and make me like the sequel too!

Me too Deebz...when I heard about season 2...I knew I had to watch...if nothing else... for my Bhabo πŸ˜†

Would you believe I even cried everytime they showed SurYa flashback scenes?...😲...yeah...that's just me being senti you know...πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†
Deebz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Me too Deebz...when I heard about season 2...I knew I had to watch...if nothing else... for my Bhabo πŸ˜†

Would you believe I even cried everytime they showed SurYa flashback scenes?...😲...yeah...that's just me being senti you know...πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

SurYa , my all time favorite couple too😭 Have shed a few tears for Kanak already also!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Deebz   loved the whole concept of your beautifully penned post ,mate..  An absolute delight to read... yes the truth sets her free! now US is clear that he will have to work harder at worming his way into this lass 's heart.. my gut reaction was, you tell him girl! hoping he will understand what it feels like to girl...as for Payal  her plight interests me  greatly.. cvs,in my opinion did well to draw the other two, Palu,and Payal.. deprived young women..as opposed to Kanak who has Uma.. as they see it.. but can they see.. kanak fancies him not,the way he does...
thanks again for a great piece of writing...love hammie
Deebz thumbnail
Thanks Hammie! Are you from Australia? I find Kanak totally hilarious! Rhea is doing a wonderful job.