Saurabh Gokhale enters Peshwa Bajirao after wife Anuja Sathe's exit!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Saurabh Gokhale enters Peshwa Bajirao after wife Anuja Sathe's exit!

Sony Entertainment Television's Peshwa Bajirao will soon take a leap with fresh faces to essay the central characters. The show popular for its multi-talented cast, stellar storyline, never seen before action and some breath taking visual effects will see changes in the cast post leap.

Saurabh Gokhale has garnered appreciation from the audience for his work in Marathi Entertainment Industry and now he will soon be seen enthralling the fans playing the pivotal character Chimaji Appa, a great warrior and brother of Bajirao. While looking out for new talent to fit the role of Chimna, many actors were auditioned but Saurabh Gokhale was fitting the role perfectly. Interestingly, Saurabh is making an entry only after wife Anuja Sathe's exit from the show post the leap. Anuja will not be seen as Radhabai post the leap in the show.

Confirming the story, Saurabh Gokhale says, "I am very happy to be a part of the show Peshwa Bajirao. I have followed the show since its commencement and have always liked its grandeur and storyline. Being from Pune makes Peshwa's history very close to my heart. It's an honour to play the character of Chimaji Appa, an able military commander who liberated the western coast of India from Portuguese rule.  It would be really interesting to play various shades of Chimmaji's character on screen."

All the best to Saurabh. Haven't seen much of his work but heard that he is a good actor. Hoping that he will be as good as his real wife ðŸ˜ƒ

Anyone knows if Balaji will be there after leap? I can't see anyone else as Radha Bai along Manishji's side! They both were perfect match to each other and their scenes used to be so poignant!! Here's wishing that we will get to see one such scene of them before the leap.. Though Rajeshwari is a good actress but Anuja was so natural.. Going to miss her ðŸ˜’
is this the reason?
general actors don't like to play role of grown ups
in prc also kamlavati has been changed

saurabh is good actor let see how he will be grown up chimanaji 
Originally posted by _goofyCat_

All the best to Saurabh. Haven't seen much of his work but heard that he is a good actor. Hoping that he will be as good as his real wife ðŸ˜ƒ

Anyone knows if Balaji will be there after leap? I can't see anyone else as Radha Bai along Manishji's side! They both were perfect match to each other and their scenes used to be so poignant!! Here's wishing that we will get to see one such scene of them before the leap.. Though Rajeshwari is a good actress but Anuja was so natural.. Going to miss her ðŸ˜’
same feelings of mine 
anuja has been fit in mind as radhabai and though rajeshwari is good acrtress she looks very skinny 
manishji is backbone and they will not change him
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 6 years ago