Toba tera jalwa, Toba tera pyar, tera emotional atyachaar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I could't control myself after reading TOI spoliers and one special line, that one special line, yup you guessed it right. "Imli asking suraj to stay away from her". As far as I know, the udaan CV's A.K.A Imli bhakts can never show her in a negative light so I think either she'll make her crying, bechaari, abla naari face and will ask suraj to stay away from her because she don't want vivaan to think anything bad ( as if he's not done that already ), orr, she'll make the same disturbed, crying, bechaari face and will ask him to stay away form her because she can't see him or chakor in pain anymore. Either way she'll make that abosultely disgusting face which looks  like she's been constipated for weeks. πŸ€£( If I went too far then I'm not sorry. Maah life Maah rulez yoπŸ€ͺ ) . But I wish I'm so worng this time and cv's finally choose a logical and interesting track by making imli negative. πŸ˜†
{ The title just popped in my mind out of no where and I had to use it ) 
@chasmish agreed that..but cv never make imli devi as evil..we are waiting for so many days that imli true colour will come out..but she is always bechari abila nari will ask him for everyone goodness  to stay away from her.maybe she can think that she doesn't want anyone to face problem for her.so she may be change as devi in front of suraj😑

Maybe latest new spoiler Vivian helped her.when she is in diffult..so she maybe tel him to stay from her.becoz she is no 1 selfish bitch .she will do anything for her life😑
Edited by sailuja - 6 years ago
Imli...where to start,where to end...
This one character is responsible for making my language so rough...coz I always utter every known..."SHUDHH DESI CHINDI GAALI"..while watching the episodes...😈

Actually as much as I love him...I hate her even more than that...😑

I really wanna see her as a full blown vamp in the show,and 'bas marne se pehle,ek aakhri khwahish'...wanna want her to be slapped really hard in the hands of Suraj..(I known it will never be true,though)🀒

Originally posted by KUTUR

This one character is responsible for making my language so rough...coz I always utter every known..."SHUDHH DESI CHINDI GAALI"..while watching the episodes...😈

I really wanna see her as a full blown vamp in the show,and 'bas marne se pehle,ek aakhri khwahish'...wanna want her to be slapped really hard in the hands of Suraj..(I known it will never be true,though)🀒

@Bold : you see champa I'm a punjaaban, no matter how many languages I can speak or in what language I talk, whenever "Ataa maaji satakli" My inner punjaaban comes out and then starts a C grade, desi gaali marathon . Nowadays my inner punjaaban always comes out when the name "Imli" is mentioned. I don't even bother to watch her on screen because I know if I did that I'll be breaking my precious laptop's screen for a chindi chorni like her...πŸ˜†

Slap ?? Nop, no ways. In udaan land, only "Imli devi" has copyright to slap so your wish can be only fulfilled in your dreams or imagination. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by KUTUR

πŸ˜†πŸ€£@bold..is it possible rabia..will suraj slap her..oneday??.πŸ˜‰

Edited by sailuja - 6 years ago
Originally posted by sailuja

πŸ˜†πŸ€£@bold..is it possible rabia..will suraj slap her..oneday??.πŸ˜‰

That would be the 8th wonder of the world!πŸ˜‰
But with our changed Suraj, this will be just our dream!
I wanted to add in case she affects Chakor, he may but he himself is affecting her!
Originally posted by maithu_

That would be the 8th wonder of the world!πŸ˜‰
But with our changed Suraj, this will be just our dream!
I wanted to add in case she affects Chakor, he may but he himself is affecting her!
But iam really heart wrenching suraj concerns for her...he never allow to cry for any reason..he worries much when imli devi starts crying..but cv should justice  all awful imli crap scenes..so fedup😭
Originally posted by sailuja

But iam really heart wrenching suraj concerns for her...he never allow to cry for any reason..he worries much when imli devi starts crying..but cv should justice  all awful imli crap scenes..so fedup😭
Ahan yaar!
What to do?
If only they had all the scripts in a system, we can hack it and change  it according to our creativity!πŸ˜‰
And I'm hell sure that we would make it top over everything if given a chance!πŸ˜›
Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago
Imli is capable of everything. She might as well spit all of her venom out by accusing Suraj that she wants her back and that's why he wants to spoil her relationship with Vivaan. I won't be surprised as it will not be the first time when she says this.
OMG you girls are really hilarious 🀣 🀣
I just cannot stop ROFL when I read all the comments abt that woman..., but I totally get you girls
I think I don't have decent words to use for her anymore and if I start using other words, I will definitely get banned from here which I don't prefer only becoz of a brainless chick