New SS - Intehaa : Discontinued

Posted: 6 years ago

Zindagi jo mil gayi

Mil gaya dost

Par intehaa hogayi ush zindagi aur dost ki.

Zindagi jo mil gayi

Mil gaya pyar..

Par intehaa hogayi ush zindagi aur pyar ki.

Zindagi jo mil gayi

maut bhi mil gayi

Par ush maut ne hume hi intehaa kar diya.

Hi guys...

Hope all my beautiful friends and readers are here and happy to see me back on our favorite forum. I know its been long and I haven't been back as I promised but today I am here and back with  Maaneet. I know I have many stories to complete but this concept has been making me restless, so I am here with my new flavor of friendship and love and hope you all love it.

Waiting to know how many of my readers are happy with my comeback. Love you all and thank you for your love and support.

INDEX BELOW

Edited by sdlife19 - 5 years ago
INDEX

Part 1
(Below)

Edited by sdlife19 - 6 years ago

Part 1

Good Morning class. The soft and gentle voice silenced the class tat wasn't less than a fish market. Every single soul smiled at the sight of their favorite teacher Miss. Vaibhavi Dessai. She was one of those teachers who came down to the student's level and understood their problems and solved them in no time. She glanced at the entire class and smiled at the student's smiling and staring at her as if she was some beauty queen. Stop staring at me students.  But none of them did as she said.  I will..                       ''

Walk out of the class. Vaibhavi glared and the class laughed at her making her smile more. You look beautiful Mam. One of the student complimented her. I so wish tat we only had your class and none of the others.

And that's enough for now. Her few words brought the class into a serious mood.  As I had informed earlier its time tat we start preparing for the intercollegiate sports meet. The class was excited and they listened to their teacher very carefully. Though Ms. Dessai was a Business Management teacher she took interest in sports and the cultural activity of the college.  And your sports teacher Sir Vikas has informed me tat the classes will be shortened for the practice. Listening to this the entire class turned sad and seeing them like tat Ms. Dessai smiled. And I want all of the sports students to do well and bring the trophy. She smiled and looked at a particular direction. Right Armaan.

Yes, Mam. The class cheered Armaan who was their leader and handled everything in such cases. How can we let someone else to take our trophy?

Yeh tho humara haq hain Mam. Pari added. Royal school will and always win everything. You see Vaibhavi smiled seeing Pari making weird faces there's no one out there who can beat Royal's. What say guys. Everyone clapped and shouted out their Royal slogan.

Where's Geet? Ms. Dessai questioned seeing the empty seat next to Pari. Isn't she...

Can I come in Mam? Ms. Dessai tilted her head hearing the tired voice and was shocked to see the girl standing at the doorstep. I...

Geet. Ms. Dessai rushed to support Geet who looked so tired and was about to fall. You... what the hell happened to you? The concern in her voice scared Pari and Armaan who had rushed besides Geet to help her. Geet.. what happened to you.. someone get some water please. And quickly Ms. Dessai made Geet to drink water who still gasped for breadth. You ok. Geet shook her head still holding her teacher tight as if she feared something.

Oye Geet kya hua. Pari asked and tat very moment she saw Geet shivering and looking behind. What's wrong and peeche kya hai? Ms. Dessai and Armaan looked above Geet but there was no one. Geet kaun hain. Kya hua. And where the hell were you for so long. Tum tho washroom gayi thi na.

Let her rest first. Armaan put a stop at Pari's question and with the help of their teacher he let Geet inside and made her to sit. Baki sab baad mein.  He let Geet have some more water while Ms. Dessai asked the class to settle down. You fine now.

Tumhe yeh fine dekhti hain kya? Pari burst out in anger. Deekh nahi raha hain ki yeh bahut darri hui hain. Aakhir hua kya hain. Koi bhoot dekha kya. Pari could not stop herself. Her inquisitive nature was such tat she wouldn't rest unless and until she knew the roots of the problem. Ab muh khol de Handa aur bol bhi de kaunsa bhoot dekha?

Pari

I am sorry Mam. Pari lowered her eyes seeing their teacher glare at her. But dekho na...

Give her some time. Ms.Dessai caressed Geet's head and  smiled at her softly. She will tell when she's ready.

But..

Pari. Armaan gritted his teeth and stared at Pari who shut her mouth seeing his anger. Let her be. She nodded her head like a baby and sat next to her best friend holding her hand while the rest just watched.

Do you feel like talking? Armaan asked. The class was over and Ms. Dessai had requested the class not to speak a word about the incident outside the class to anyone. Theek ho tum Geet? Geet just shook her head. She was still scared and shivered at times. She looked up at their teacher and hugged her so tight like a small baby who was scared. Ms. Dessai was shocked coz she never saw Geet like this. She knew Geet as a strong girl who stood for others and helped them. Geet..

Damn it Handa... open tat bloody mouth of yours. Pari busted out in anger. She by now understood tat something very bad happened to her bestie and she wanted to punish everyone who made her friend cry like this. You..

Shut up Pari. Armaan tried to control his anger. Seeing his love his life in such condition his blood boiled but right now all he knew was he had to calm down his Geet and make her speak. He looked at their Teacher who knew about their friendship and their love for help. Mam, Geet.

She'll Armaan. She assured Armaan and cupped Geet's face. Our Geet is a strong girl and no one can make her weak. It's just tat she needs time. She said still looking at Geet. Hain na Geet. Geet blinked her eyes like a baby. See I was right.. humari Geet ko sirf kuch waqt chahiye.

What happened Geet? Ms. Dessai softly questioned her again after some time. She let Geet take her own time coz she knew tat if she forced her she might just not open up. Did someone Ms. Dessai blew air opened the scratches tat she had seen on her arms did someone try to.. and Geet burst into tears while Armaan banged his fist and Pari's eyes turned blood red. By now they had known about this fact but they wanted to know the truth from Geet. Washroom? Geet shook her head and Ms. Dessai closed her eyes in fear. She just prayed tat nothing happened to Geet coz she loved the three friends just like she loved her own kids who were still in school.

Kamina kaun tha? Pari's hands itched to kill the person responsible for doing such heinous act to her friend. Name him and I will kill him right now?

Woh... woh...

Naam Geet naam. Pari boiled in anger and seeing her like this Geet feared. She knew what Pari could do to the person who hurt her friends. Bol do and he will not see tomorrows day.

Can we handle this case calmly Pari? Ms. Dessai tried to calm Pari and make her understand the seriousness of the situation. Aise kisi ko marke kuch milega kya?

But I want to kill tat ba****.

Pari. Ms. Dessai tried to stay calm. She had to control everything first and then take the right step. You need to control your anger. Armaan. She signaled Armaan who was himself burning in rage but knew wat his teacher meant. So he calmed down Pari first and promised her tat she will have her chance to teach a lesson to the man responsible for hurting their friend. So who was he Geet? And what they heard from Geet shocked to death. They had never ever known about the person and at times it was impossible to believe what Geet was saying but the entire truth was in front of them and knowing Geet, the girl who never spoke a lie made them to believe and trust each and every word she said.

Precap: Who's the person?

Do like and comment.

NEXT : PART 2

Edited by sdlife19 - 6 years ago
wow.superb pro nice waiting for the part
n im very happy ur back waiting for yr other stories   as well goid to see u back welcom dear
hi from new reader...
good to see u back ...
Congrats for new story
Waiting for update
OMG!!! Shoba di u r back!!!!! 🥳
Thank you soo much...missed u and ur stories sooo much!!!
Welcome back di 🤗
well come back
will wait for ur update
Welcome back i m super happy shoba..
Thanks for writing again..
Wherr is part 1??
welcome back...wait for update