Chat Clubs

WORDSMITHY (INVITE ONLY) -DND- - Page 3

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Yes, you did. But who tires of hearing it again and again? 😆

You're equally responsible for constantly pushing me to get out of the writers block in different ways so a big, Rudr-wala hug right back to you! 🤗

Btw, your update reminded me of your first PriVeer story, was it called Chance Encounters? Can't recall the name, but Prinku's prickly pineapple-wala. 😆 I know you have Bitter Kisses already in progress, but you need to write a story where Randhawa is in total ACP mode.

Haha! My first ACP story! Yes,.I was inspired at the time!😆..but speaking of Randhawa being in the full acp mode, i also recall the first chapter of The Oberoi affair! What dabanggg ACP we had there!
Sighhh...

But boy am I glad that we got you to fight the block! You really need to keep writing. Not everyone is blessed with such ease of eexpression. You have a talent,.girl!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Twerps: Thank you. 🤗 I intend to tackle The Oberoi Affair next. Will take some time, but I will resume it - even if I have just the 4-5 of you for readers. 😆
twerping thumbnail

Twerps: Thank you. 🤗 I intend to tackle The Oberoi Affair next. Will take some time, but I will resume it - even if I have just the 4-5 of you for readers. 😆

And you can use this place to bounce ideas off us! I hope this CC thread will not only help us with the story circle but also writing fan fiction in general.
Sarcy thumbnail
Sure thing! I'll call it a night now. The weekend's over so will need to catch some sleep tonight if I intend to be awake at work tomorrow. 😆
twerping thumbnail

Sure thing! I'll call it a night now. The weekend's over so will need to catch some sleep tonight if I intend to be awake at work tomorrow. 😆

Good point. I shall also follow your advice and turn in now. Good night!😃
twerping thumbnail
Dum deedum Dee Dee...
Immaturebookie pm-d saying the last three updates have got her all pumped up...
Sarcy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twerping

Dum deedum Dee Dee...

Immaturebookie pm-d saying the last three updates have got her all pumped up...

That's nice to hear! When is she coming back to the circle?
twerping thumbnail

That's nice to hear! When is she coming back to the circle?

Yep...I sent her a reply asking her to join in.😳
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GUYS. 

Guess what I did. I wrote an almost-complete update from Ippy and Svet's POV, when this thing is PRINKU'S POV. Daaamn it!!

I am gonna rewrite a few things here and there. I got carried away with an elaborate  plot😆 Shall drop the plot here once I have updated there. Apologies for the delay, loves. 
dimaag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay girls 😃
First of many thanks to Twerps!! Gotlovely montage and creative title. Also I have seen some of the ideas u guys have come up with. I like this Aryan vs Dravidian culture clash. Actually after watching Bahubali -The Conclusion, whatever historical is there I just like to go through it. One question I gotta ask Twerps is that: Will that story be based on the modern day or the historical ones?
Another thing is that I agree I like Ippy's death and Guruji's evidence against Swetlana to be added together for the final showdown.