5 Blockbuster Years Of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon||Anni Thread

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Welcome To the 5th Anniversary Thread Of 
Madhubala Ek ishq Ek Junoon

One Love, One passion,One obsession 
RISHBALA 

Here we are celebrating five glorious years of the most popular and loved show and Jodi of Indian Television. It just feels like yesterday this show started, but days have gone ahead to years. 
Made to celebrate 100 years of indian cinema , Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has Now turned five years. Though the show has gone offair, we are here to celebrate its successful run and also its successful saga that still continues being telecasted worldwide. 
Dedicating this thread to the magical heavenly jodi of indian television Rishbala Vishti .

So let's celebrate our favourite show's fifth birthday.

The love Story of Rk and madhu was the most unique and different and that's what made them the favourites of viewers of all age groups. From a 3 year old to a cant- get- any -olders, everyone where bewitched by their electrifying chemistry. 
an arrogant hardheaded superstar falling for a commoner isn't much a thing to notice but what made us notice was how they fell in love. Their story was much more than a fairytale, a different fairytale. An angel destined to fall for her devil. And a devil who falls for his angel as she showed him the human within him. From their first meet to the very end they kept us glued to the screens. And still captivates our imagination. They redifined love. There were ups and down but their love fought for them against all odds. Nothing can match how they loved each other. Just incomparable and unbeatable. They came and conquered and showed none can be ever like them. The true king and queen of indian television vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami .
The way they enacted the roles made them seem like a real life jodi so much that they are still addressed rk and madhu among people. 

Well a love story wasnt enough so came another one. Our raja rani. An adorable love story of rajbala. They had one of the bizzare meeting, some terrible situations to come across but still they where special, their love got all the more stronger and united them to continue the saga. We were promised seven of them and we got two. Now we are left yearning for the other five. Hope we get to see drashti and vivian together in a new show as leads. 

Many shows, many jodis may come and go but they are to stay and rule forever.

mere haath mein tera haath ho 
When my hand is in yours,

saari jannatein mere saath ho 
all of paradise is mine.

mere haath mein tera haath ho 
When my hand is in yours,

saari jannatein mere saath ho 
all of paradise is mine.

tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan 
When you're with me, what use have I forthe world?

tere pyaar mein ho jaayuun fanaa 
May your love annihilate me.

Edited by madhumeandyou - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhumeandyou thumbnail

This thread is put up on mere ideas and few collection of pictures we had so please bear with us 

SOME ICONIC MOMENTS... by sanju aka Shining armour

MR INDIA

Mr. India aur Seema ji .. ki prem kahani hai dilchasp.. to lafzo me ye beyan na ho paye! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† lovable cutipie Rishbala..  !! πŸ˜³ When Madhu saw her baby struggle.. to eat.. she decided to mother him a bit n feed him..  n that too with a cute story... ! In the midst of the cuteness RK caressed Madhus cheek ..as she lost her heart.. to her baby...!

STUDIO NIGHT

Woh pehli baar.. t as she was about to get electrocuted..he saved her in time.. n then opened his heart to her πŸ˜³ A coat.. A bonfire .. and a Night SPENT together.

BAHO K DARMIYAN

Adorbs.. total Adorbs.. our januable Rishbala celebrating their first Karwa Chauth in the studio.. while following all rituals and yet doing it RK style.with Chocolate.😳 The arms in arms dance of Rishbala n RK carrying Madhu in his arms was enough to send us all to drool-world β˜ΊοΈ

I LOVE U MOMENT.

I love you Madhu ... πŸ˜² πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ that out of this world MOMENT when for the first time.. RK opened his heart.. n confessed his love for Madhu right in front of her..! β€οΈ 

THE BEST HOLI...

My God.. has any reunion ever looked more magical..and colorful than our very own Rishbala??  Once back from AMERICA . RK had only one destination ... the ghar of his BIWI n here he came..with band baja and lots of color..! As RK pulled Madhu aside.. he told her... 'Tumhe aise rang lagane ka haq ..sirf MERA hai' 

THE BEST PROPOSAL...

'Will you marry me Madhu'?? Kya tum officially aur publicaly meri Biwi banogi ...☺️  ... jis ka Madhu ko tha intezar. .jiske liye Rishbalans ka dil tha bekarar.. woh Ghadi aa gai... RK went down on his knee n proposed his BIWI ...😳

Cr:biki 
More gifs page 18

madhumeandyou thumbnail

AWARDS 

Golden Petal Awards

Naya Sadasya Male- vivian Dsena aka Rk
Naya Sadasya female- drashti dhami aka Madhubala 
Most chaheeta Personality- indresh mallik aka bittuji

Indian Telly Awards 

Best Performer Of the year- vivian Dsena aka Rk 

People's Choice Awards 

Best Fiction Show-Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon 

Golden Petal Awards 

Most Mazedaar Personality- indresh mallik aka bittuji 
Best Dialogue Fiction-Raghuvir Shikawat for meiej
Golden Moment Fiction- Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon 
Best Jodi (most lokpriya jodi) - Vivian Dsena aka Rishab Kundra and Drashti Dhami aka Madhubala Rishab kundra

Indian Telly Awards 

Best Onscreen jodi- Vivian Dsena aka Rishab kundra and Drashti Dhami aka Madhubala Rishab Kundra 
Best Supporting actress- pallavi purohit aka padmini
Show packaging fiction- Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon 
Best Lyricist - vibha tiwari for meiej

Star guild awards 

Best Fiction Series- Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon 

Zee Gold Awards

Best Actor (jury) - Vivian Dsena aka Rk

Star guild awards 

Best actress- Drashti Dhami aka Madhubala 

AVTA award

Best Actor- vivian Dsena aka Rk 

Zee Gold Awards 

Best Actress (critics)- Drashti Dhami aka Madhubala 

Polls- vivian and drashti aka rk and madhu were selected as best jodi in 2012 by E24

Vivian and Drashti  aka rk and madhu were selected as best jodi iin 2013 and vivian as best actor by tellytalk india

madhumeandyou thumbnail

Rishbala Rajbala Epic Dastaan (onscreen Offscreen) pics

madhumeandyou thumbnail

Vishti Offscreen and Joint IVs And celebrations

madhumeandyou thumbnail

Do like and comment
NehalovesDVD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy anniversary deashti dhami and Vivian dsena My darling angels and all fans ,casts and crew.It would've been 5 yrs completed if it was still on the air.No matters if it is still onair or not in india it is telecasting all over the world.i feel so proud to call myself a fan of this iconic show madhubala and hot sizzling jodi Rishbala.First up all,I would like to thanks saurabh tiwari for an unique concept that was never been televised, thanks my darlings Drashti Dhami and Vivian dsena for bringing life to characters Madhubala and RK & i would like to thanks all casts and crew too but making madhubala iconic show ,last but least thanks abhinav for producing this iconic show. Lo
madhumeandyou thumbnail

Rishbala vm on srk mashup by sayna. Thanks a lot dear

Anni vm by Srksimran.

A tribute to Rishbala rajbala 

silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy fifth anniversary to the most beautiful show n the most beautiful couple of television industry. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³.
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek junoon will always remain in our thoughts even a 100 yrs from now. An evergreen show with the two most stunning ppl on earth , Vivian n Drashti.😳 God must have been in a good mood when he created these two lovely ppl. Seeing in them one frame is enough to make us forget all our troubles. Their smile used to clam us down. That 30 mins of showtime used to make us forget this world. We MBians were living in a world of our own were only Rishabala exists. Missing those days when we used to wait with battered breath for 8.30pm. Wish this show had a longer run n we had a chance to see Rishabala with their cute little family. πŸ˜³

Happy anniversary to all fellow  MBians.πŸ₯³

As usual a very beautiful thread, Liah. I knew u will make one n was waiting for it. πŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy 5th Anniversary of M-EIEJ πŸ₯³ 
Happy MB anniversary to DVD ..Mbians..and whole cast and crew of MB..πŸ€—
Who-hoo time to celebrate ..πŸ‘
Can't believe its five years ..five glorious years of MB..⭐️
Loved MB-Rishbala -DVD-The story -dialogs-scenes-performances-unique and never seen before twists ..❀️
Fell in love with Rishbala πŸ˜³
Their sparkling chemistry ..their deadlines and bets..their Ishq and Junoon..their hate and love..their personna..their dances..their craziness..gosh ..loved all.. ❀️ 
Drashti -Vivian with their outstanding performances ..won viewers ..fans hearts and the show was so popular. .πŸ‘

Madhubala and RK became household names in short span of time..πŸ‘
MB got many awards and now also running and on air in many countries.πŸ‘
Proud to be a MBian.πŸ‘πŸΌ

MB rockz.πŸ‘

Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago