A sequel of GHSP
Atleast re-run of GHSP
Just memories of GHSP enough!!
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by fmaaneet

Same lead mean gc and dd with same dadi and adi pinky anie
Sasha Tasha

Exactly!!And It would be fun to watch them together again😃 #FabulousCast #GHSP⭐️
ghsp 2 or sequel kuch bhi chaly ga as long as the lead pair remains the same, though its next to impossible but if the other show can come back then why not ghsp and this tym I'd luv to see it on star plus which has far more viewership tha the flop star one, m damn sure had geet been aired on sp instead of star one history wud hv bin smthin else 
Originally posted by Choco_Mishti

ghsp 2 or sequel kuch bhi chaly ga as long as the lead pair remains the same, though its next to impossible but if the other show can come back then why not ghspand this tym I'd luv to see it on star plus which has far more viewership tha the flop star one, m damn sure had geet been aired on sp instead of star one history wud hv bin smthin else

Well said! Really they did a big mistake by airing it on Star One! Feeling bad for GHSP..many shows just copied from it and became superb hit..and they got many awards too...but see the fate of GHSP..na accha channel. .bas 2 awards
GHSP Cast and crew deserved much more!!!!
Originally posted by Madhu..

Well said! Really they did a big mistake by airing it on Star One! Feeling bad for GHSP..many shows just copied from it and became superb hit..and they got many awards too...but see the fate of GHSP..na accha channel. .bas 2 awards
GHSP Cast and crew deserved much more!!!!

True, geet was first of its kind and it used to be a big roar back in the day ,only problem and regret was/is  that it aired on star one, the visual effecta glam,cast, acting, sets, crew everything had the markings of a hit show worthy of being aired on a leading channel,i still feel sad that it didnt air on star plus, it'd hv bin a humungous hit just like the other show which started off with a far weaker storyline..but i dun blame them. geet had already lived its tenure when the other show started..gul had to keep the money coming in afterall😆
I want a serial with GC andDD together,then for me anything will do.but voted for first option

without our  guru and drashti together wat is use of geet season 2..
Originally posted by Desigirls12

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="7">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="7">without our guru and drashti together wat is use of geet season 2..</font>

Na..only with gc and dd!! Without GurTi no ghsp 😃
Originally posted by Madhu..

Hope our wish comes true😃
same here
Want maaneet together. Their presence is enough to create the same magic.