Main phir bhi tumko chahunga,pt 21 on pg 143,teaser on 147,25/6

Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, at last I am here with something new, yes a new story to wish many things to many people, yes I know I am very late but it's good to late then never. 

Actually I don't wanna start a new story as I have many ongoing but couldn't stop myself from updating this one as I have a long list of wishes for my many lovely readers. 

So here I go, 

The first wish is for gunita aka gunita_ishra whose birthday is today, so a very happy birthday to u dear. 

Second wish is also for her, as she recently turned Rockerz, so a big wala Congo to u dear for ur change in colour, enjoy the new colour sweetie. 

Third wish is for anju aka Muskaan193 who turned dazzlerz today. I already wish u but it's not at all bad to wish u twice as u r my favourite writer, so a big big Congo to u to for ur change in colour. 

Fourth one is for Jyoti8 aka Jyoti who turned Goldie today. Many congratulations to u too dear. I don't know u personally so pardon me if ur name is wrong. 

Fifth wish is for my buddy varala, whose real name I don't know and a big sorry for that. Hope u now tell me ur real name, OK let it be, a very big congrats to u dear for turning dazzlerz, hoping to see u as Rockerz soon. 

Last but not the least wish is for pyara12 ,jiska naam bhi main nahi jaanti, so a big sorry to u too baby. Here wishing u congrats for turning Goldie, enjoy ur new colour. 

I know I am writing only one story for all of u, but what to do can't afford to write six stories, Kyunki padhne mein tum logon ko toh bahut maza aayega but meri band baj jayegi, so adjust with one, but Maine pics sabke liye alag alag lagayi hai, so please consider my wishes. 

So here is ur combined gift for ur wonderful achievements in yhm family and yes, for gunnu's birthday too. 

My latest story on ishra

MAIN PHIR BHI TUMKO CHAHUNGA 

Enjoy and don't forget to give ur feedback along with wishing the girls. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
Prologue

Ishita broke the hug and said-please raman, chale jaiye yahan se. Ab yeh rishta aur nahi chal sakta, I think now we should finish our relationship here only. 

Raman -kyun aisa kya badal gaya hamare beech ishita, I still love u, u still love me.phir kyun hum yeh rishta khatam kare. 

Ishita-kyunki main badal gayi hoon raman, I am not the ishita anymore whom u have loved. She said hiding her face in her palm crying bitterly. 

Raman make her look at him and said-kuch bhi nahi badla hai, tum wahin ho jisse main pyaar kiya hai and I will always love u the same. 

Ishita looked away and said-samjhne ki koshish kijiye raman, iss bimari ka koi illaaj nahi, infact yeh koi bimari hi nahi but still this will consume me slowly and I can't see u dying with me everyday. Main nahi rahi aapke pyaar ke kaabil, raman. She said crying while Raman hugged her tight and said-main phir bhi tumko chahunga, aaj aur hamesha. 

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad ye alam naa rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum naa raho
Kuch aisa ho hum hum naa rahe

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
Chalte chalte hum kho jaaye

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like ,will wait for it. 

Ps-150+ likes for updt. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
Congrats for new story Di 
Interesting prologue Di 
Update soon Di 
Originally posted by -Kavya_P-

Interesting prologue Di 
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Congrats to all
Amazing story prologue
raksha di
Update soon
n
thanks for pm

- TWINKLE
Varala,gunita,jyoti,pyara..all of you a big congratulations...
Coming to my cutie raksha di..
Thanks again for wishing me with this heart touching story..
I loved it a lot di
Seems it would be an emotional one..
You r awsome di..aap tho forum mein sabke favorite ho..aur meri..meri zyada ho..sabse zyada..thank you di..
Ok so first let me tell you I am angry. With you? Or with myself? Guess with myself. Because I am writing an OS on the same song. Just started it today and since it is too long. So I need time to complete it. And you started a FF!! Now what should I do? 
Anyways aapki fault thodi na hai...