Notes/Index

Teaser-Page 1
Intro-Page 3
Prologue-Page 6
Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

No Reason to Love You...Still I Love You...

Teaser:

He looked towards her face as his hands were on her waist , her eyes were closed. Slowly he pulled out her white shirt which was tucked in her  skirt , now his hands were on her bare waist , he felt a strange sensation in his body as he felt her waist , slowly he made her lie on the bed , his hand still on her waist , he tried to get his hand  free , her eyes opened as she looked towards him on her top. Her eyes widened as she pushed him away , furiously.

" I Love You...I really Love You.. "She held his hand as she cried continuously, he jerked her hand away looking at her confused, angrily.

She again held his hand, he tried freeing himself but she was  not ready to leave.

" Shravan..." A shout startled them both , a girl was standing on the door , drops of tears escaping her eyes slowly.

She crouched herself under the table as she heard the boy laughing , she held herself tight as she tried hard to control herself , tears were escaping her eyelids.

" Sweetheart...where are you...Sweetheart.." The words increased her heartbeat as faded memories of past came haunting to her , she held herself more tightly , if she could , she wouldn't have allowed herself even to breath, what if her breath made him reach her...

She closed her eyes as  she heard a sound , " Bhooo..." She looked towards the boy pepping in from outside...he pulled her out smilingly while she was crying...

Red , It is the colour of Love as well as of Blood , at one side it symbolizes union , at other side separation... Walked she,  through the passages of her life coloured in this colour, Red only to be pulled back on her steps...Red Symbolized both its meanings on her...Will she Get Love or Will she face loneliness...Again...?

A/N: My first story on ArShi though I have written  a One Shot  on ShraMan before, I hope it just goes down well, this story  is a kind of dream project for me so hope you all like it, It will be kind of complicated story  with lots of mysteries, would love to see your guesses about the Teaser.If you liked it then Please do consider liking and commenting.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting continue soon 
Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, sounds very interesting and different!!!
I'm eagerly waiting for your next update!
.Piyali.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bubulswt

interesting continue soon 

Thanks dear , Will try to Post Soon...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Safire

Hey, sounds very interesting and different!!!

I'm eagerly waiting for your next update!

Thanks a lot , will Try to Post as soon as I can..
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice concept
Start soon
Thanks 4 teaser

Congos on new story
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful banner and teaser loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
could see  a romantic and a strained relationship. not able to guess the couples. teaser seems to be mysterious. waiting eagerly for the story.first time I am reading this combination. so excited