Posted: 6 years ago
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Etni cute si billi bhi sad hoke betha meri gum mein 😭
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chalo bye... abhi or spam nahi karungi...

IF bahut bura hain Marium ko hurt kiya very bad
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. It seems there is a drastic change in Geet's mannerisms with her new job and new collegues. It's like she has no time to think about Maan. With Zain she is more friendly . Maan and Kabir found her dancing with him closely in a pub with the new hair cut which obviously didn't please Maan. Is she doing it with an intension ? Superb. Will wait for next. 
dalur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If you like reading and replying to our comments then I am more than happy since youre able to manage it :) :) nice to know that your 1st week went well... When u said that you've made new friends and 'ignored few' it made me laugh...
Coming to the update, the title it self was scary...

Kanha Radhe part was very sad...love is such a strong feeling that anger can't overshadow it... 

Love to read Ana Aarush parts...so Ana got her revenge but is not Happy about it...sometimes we become so impulsive that we don't think the consequence of our actions and then we repent... Just did not except such calm reaction from Aarush...and his smile made her even more guilty...he seems such a sensible guy..perfect for our Ana..
So true it is, our conscience doesn't let us be at peace when we r wrong...
Looking forward for Ana Aarush love story...

Just never expected Geet to forget about Maan...poor Maan he waited so long and must have been very disappointed..

Situations and time change so quickly na..just few days back Geet could not stay for long time without seeing Maan and now she doesn't remember him much in her new busy life...
HHappy that Geet is living a normal life forgetting her past and making new friends with a new life style...but while balancing college and work life she is not giving time to her loved ones... 
Did not expect this twist in the story but it does make sense though...feel so sad for Maan that Geet is flying away from him with her New wings...but glad that she has grown her wings...

Curious to know if Zain has feelings for Geet or is he just a close friend...

So Kabir has noticed Maan's mood and plans to distract him... love the maturity Kabir shows by knowing when to tease and when not to...

So Geet is going with the flow and is being swept away with the waves...
Maan and Kabir betting over a Girls beauty was funny... But she turning out to be our Geet is extremely shocking and unbelievable!
She changed a llot!!!!!
 liked the way Zain spoke about his home land...
Geet Zains banter about indo pak is interesting but still don't feel happy with the increasing distance between Maaneet...
What is Maan going to speak to Geet now...just can't guess what will happen...
will be waiting for weekend to know what turns things will take and how Maan is going to deal with it..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow ...

wonderful chapters...

but ye Geet kaise itni badal gayi...

I never expected Geet to be turned like this...

did she forgets Maan ...

now Maan dragged her out with him...what will he say to her or what will she do now...

please don't make them fight or get angry with each other...

thanx for pm...

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls update soon
waiting 
shanilaa thumbnail
Ooo I like the turn it's so true v often forgot when we entered in new life and even v don't realize what v left behind this part is so realistic this is something I have experienced I can understand what maan felt and what happen with geet looking forward for next part...lovely story very well written (Y)
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mera laptop aa gya & lo mere comments bhi. Congratulations on your new job.

Part-50
Can i say aish that with this update of yours it's proven that you don't need to be special all the time. It's okay to be just plain, Simple & someone will love you for being that simple & that simple quality is what gonna make you special for that SOMEONE.
Maan's emotions are taking over as we saw in this part. Now every single move of her make his heart go swirm all the time.

Part-51
The moment in a relationship when you feel happy being boss around by your partner, they both have reached that stage though still geet don't acknowledge their relation in that sense. She feels loves, enjoy his full attention, love bossying around him & don't want him to share this space that is b/w them with some any women (sarah to be specified) yet she don't name this relation more than being a friend. Iss pyaar ko kya naam dun?😆

Part-52
Poor Ana pehle arjun se pareshan ab aarush!🤣
I love this unusual romance b/w maan & geet. That typical mushy-2 scenes are too overrated. This little-2 joy & precious moment b/w two peole are what we call real romance. Oh i loved this.
maan saw geet & arjun together, i think he might overheard their conversation. If he got to know what arjun did with ana, that man is finished forever.

Part-53
That was him being super angry after a very long time & that hurt geet so much that she got drunk! But this man always amaze me with his care towards her. No matter how much you're angry on your loved ones you still take care of them, isn't this called love?
In her super drunk state he confessed to her that he loves her! But geet ain't gonna remember that or she is?

Part-54
I loved drunk geet. Gosh she can be more of a baby than the usual babies in her drunk self.😆
Maan had a hard time with her but he stopped at the right time. But for how long will he be able to stop himself? These feelings of his are just getting stronger day by day.
Ana & kabir are back much to geet relief & time for celebration coz our clumsy girl finally got a job.

Part-55
Seems aarush is the one for ana or is he really the one? No matter what he really charmed his way through our hearts. I loved this guy.
Geet feel terrible when she got to know nimi & maan's closeness & how maan left the wedding just to be with her. As i had said previously maan always amazed me, he came back & straightway ask for dinner with geet. Why oh why i don't have a guy like him for me?

Part-56
I'm more of a ignorant person who will never ever get to know someone just flirt with me rather i'll be fun until someone told me that they did the flirt & then that shocking face of mine for a minute. But i love this kind of romance, totally my type although i know i'll be a failure to come even close to it.😆
He came to her rather than going home, that mean so much to geet & man she remember that night very well. She's just scared to name their relation but things are going pretty well b/w them or say much better than expected.
Despite his flaws maan is one of the best characters of yours, imperfect yet perfect for everyone.
itna best matt banao mujhe diabetes ho jayegi.

Part-57
Another romantic update of SLY. How i love their conversation. Geet always get her strength from maan & maan he's always there for her. I was accidentally listening the song "Bolna" from Kapoor & Sons while maan was telling ana about his love story & god, the song was so apt for the moment.
Geet finally is living a life too much busy with her work, less of ana & kabir & not to forget maan.
I thought zain is just for an update didn't know he will gonna stay this long as now being geet's colleague in her office. Is he here for some purpose? Me wondering what will you let him do here?

Part-58
I clearly see no problem with geet living her life. She is finally out of everyone's caring environment & is now doing everything for her on her own. She's really living her life but with this always comes a negative thing, PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET THE ONE WHO WAS THERE FOR THEM WHEN THEY HAD NOTHING WHEN THEY WERE NOTHING. The same happened to her.
Maan clearly is a territorial person & seeing her with zain & talking about him all the time makes him cringe. Geet knew there was something b/w maan & her but the new life had put those thought aside & i believe she's not even thinking on those lines anymore.
But the thing that shocked me was her makeover! Maan loved that simple tornado of his & he knew she will never change but this new avatar of her makes him numb. It seems to me that for Geet it's all about zain & this closeness b/w them is because of the fact that zain like geet is all alone in NYC & with the new office & environment they tend to get along well since they met before, i still remember how geet was looking at him.
I feel there is going to be a big fight b/w them.