Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Aishu, I want to eat Thandi Kheer.
Geet ko bolo na hum sabke liye banayegi.
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part...
Waiting to know how they will come out of this distance...
Till now one way or other they were  bounded by the circumstances but now geet had chosen her own path.
Just so curious to know about her new journey😊
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
helloo Ash!!!

...hey dear from update i come to know you started working..wishing you all the best dear 👍🏼

..coming to update ..its faboulous part dear ...this slow slow romance and their way to try to understand things which has become important in their lives was so beautifully written ... you know till reading this part i thought relationship or feelings without name always end up making people hurt ...but the way u described their feelings here changed my thinking... i enjoyed every little bit of the update ...the maaneet part where geet unknowingly confessed to maan in innocence...awww... took my heart . ...ooo... Ash !! how do u do that dear? ... so ana come to know about maaneet ...hoping ki wo geet ke dimag ki batti jala de.. 😉 ... . eagerly waiting for update...
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sooo in love with Maan again
Him going to her place as soon as he landed just warmed my heart and him ending up staying over was ❤️
Loved the scene between them in the study =)
It was written sooo beautifully that writing something about it won't do justice to it =)
Ana finding out about Maan's feelings was just awesome, I would really hope that she would be able to knock some sense into Geet =D
Zain's entry seem to be distancing her from the others?? Wonder where will we go from here?? Will Maan take any drastic steps?? =P
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Tick tock tick tock...

Can't even push you this time as I know you have new responsibilities now. Hope all is going good at work and it is a breeze for you... so you can spend more time here, write more, update more.
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm missing you Miss.Kawaii that's why I'm here...

Told you once remembered that when I feel like talking to you and you were not there I come back here just To feel you here...

Isn't it Unfair that you are threatening me to not talk with me from past 2 days?

All is it so easy?

How Will I feel good anyway if My Miss.Kawaii stop talking to me?

That will upset me more right...

Anyway we are having so short of time these days to talk and on top of it you are threatening me??

That's not good why My sweet Miss.Kawaii is becoming Khadus angry young women with me?

My exams just over And I'm having few weeks at Hand before next term come ..

and I realized here you have given 4 chapter means one More update is remaining as you at least want 5 in a thread
Aaisha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your work is just amazing. Your words just touch the soul. The emotions that you depict with your words is something really appreciable and I just love your work 
Waiting to read further
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Marium, then what are you waiting for? Burn the thread!!
Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Marium, then what are you waiting for? Burn the thread!!

As if it is so easy that Khadus Opps I mean My Miss.Kawaii said sab karo but thread khatam na karo 🥱