I ran from the house at the age of 16, says Ankit Arora

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

I ran from the house at the age of 16, says Ankit Arora

Ankit Arora, who is playing the role of Shivdutt in Life OK's Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta is happy with his journey so far.

When asked the actor about the same he says, "I have got to enact some great scenes with Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta. I prefer doing Fantasy and Mytho shows as it gives the male actors the chance to perform and show their strengths which is not the case with daily soaps. Here besides acting I also get a chance to do lots of stunts. I have learnt to do horse riding, sword fighting, etc. Last but not the least it also gives you great grasp over the Hindi language as well,"

Talking about his prep for the role this singer turned actor says, "I beefed up my body up a bit and added a lot of attitude to justify the evil character of Shvidutt. I always make it a point to work on my looks and appear to the audience in a different avatar."

Ankit who came to Mumbai with a dream of becoming a singer says, "Guess destiny had other plans. I ran away from house at the age of 16 and have spent hungry nights. Acting just happened and there has been no looking back then. I agree music has been left behind for the moment.  I don't have time for riyaaz.  But one   day, I hope to do something big on the music scene."

Watch Ankit Arora as Shivdutt in Life OK's Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta

Edited by Jayshree - 6 years ago
Wow he sings too? Multitalented 👏
hahahsa mera pyaara shivu 😆😛