• Whatsapp
  • Facebook
  • Google Plus
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • SMS
Chunky Panday's daughter Ananya gearing up for Bollywood debut
Ananya Panday; Chunky with wife Bhavna (left)
Chunky Panday's 18-year-old daughter Ananya, who graduated three days ago, is prepping for a showbiz career with acting, dance and fitness classes.

Even as Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's firstborn, Jhanvi Kapoor, and Suniel and Mana Shetty's son Ahan Shetty wait in the wings for a suitable launch vehicle, a new star kid is being groomed for a big Bollywood debut. Chunky Panday's 18-year-old Ananya, who graduated three days ago, has set her sight on an acting career and is currently prepping for it by training with celebrity fitness coach Yasmin Karachiwala while a famed nutritionist has been brought on-board to monitor her diet. Buzz is, after mentoring Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty, Salman Khan has taken Ananya under his wing.

A film offer is a way off for the teenager but Ananya has enrolled into dance classes and had been taking shortterm, acting classes whenever her study schedule allowed. A source close to the development revealed to Mirror, "Ananya is currently in Goa with her school friends to celebrate her graduation. When she is back, she will start pursuing her Bollywood dreams more seriously. Her cousin Ahaan Panday (Chunky's brother Chiki, and Deanne Panday's son) has also been prepping for a Bollywood debut. The two youngsters have been exchanging notes about their filmi plans." 
Chunky, when contacted, confirmed the news to Mirror, "Yes, Ananya wants to be an actress and she had informed me about her decision sometime ago. Be it Ahaan or Ananya, I want the kids to create their own identity and be a brand in their own right."

Chunky was recently seen in a short film titled Fifty alongside nephew Ahaan.

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/chunky-pandays-daughter-ananya-gearing-up-for-bollywood-debut/articleshow/58831549.cms