Zindagi Ki Mahek

A Human for another Human

stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is again one of my blabbering and I'm not sure if I'd be able to make any sense, but since the thought crossed my mind today, I've decided to share it. Please bear with me friends πŸ˜Š

- ZKM is a show, which has been successful in showing a plethora of human emotions. The characters like Kanta chachi, sonal, nehal, mohit, chachus, dadaji, karuna and many more have always been so relatable. A thing that particularly stands out for me is that they are not shown to be epitomes of goodness as we get to see in other shows. The way they respond to circumstances and situations is so humane. Just to give an example- Karuna doing everything to protect her son and guard his happiness, even if it is morally wrong as per the standards of society. But, any mother would have done the same.

-Now, the philosophical angle - Is there any possibility of love between a person epitome of humaneness, its associated weaknesses and the angel of God or even God itself. And love here means what we define in normal definitions, or what we humans define it to be. Are we really deserving of such a perfection?? Even if we encounter one, do we have the power to handle it?? We the mortal beings, whose entire existence is an imperfection which achieve the state of perfection only when we leave our mortal body. For this love to happen, one of them has to part with the very characteristic defining each of them. A human with its humaneness or The God with its perfection. Is that possible??

- Why did I say so??

As I want a love story which is possible and  for that it needs to have 2 human beings in it and not one involving a  man and a Goddess always ready to forgive. Because in that case only worship is possible, that too with a distance. If we are ready to forgive Shaurya considering his deeds to be normal citing the inherent weaknesses and the very trait of being a human and not some God then I want the same trait for Mehak too. I don't want her to behave like someone from out of this universe who can forgive him for everything. Let us allow her to be a human this time. It is not the sole duty of a woman to be the perfect half always. Let us not be judgemental saying she should have understood him, she should have tried to find the complete truth behind the matter and she should have forgiven him..

-And now can we understand why what kanta chachi did was not wrong?? Because If Karuna being a mother can be justified for her every decision, so can be Kanta chachi

P.S- πŸ€— For you Chandrima, for all the valuable inputs❀️
Edited by stellaV - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you vishi...and now when he claims that he loves her he should keep his promises, may be marriage wasn't the right time but once they are alone,...and MS should stop trying to forgive each and everyone, 
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have mirrored my thoughts. After watching yesterday's episode in bits and pieces, I was exactly pondering over these only - Karuna & Kanta, Shaurya & Mahek.

Will come back later and put something.

-----------------------

If I can accept Shaurya as the hero with the following traits and want him to retain them as well - Machiavellian, arrogant, egoistic, non-sacrificing, impertinent, unapologetic, narcissistic; then why, when it comes to Mahek, I will want her to become a Goddess!! I prefer her to be a normal human being with humane traits like anger, rage, hatred, frustrations, non-forgiveness (w.r.t. a few situations) etc.; instead of an all-forgiving amnesiac mahaatma. Shaurya unintentionally killed her parents and then intentionally has hidden this life altering truth from her, the primary victim, in order not to lose her. Honestly, for a normal human being, it is almost impossible to forgive both the above. For the former, forgiveness might be there in very distant future; but for the latter, there is absolutely none. And forget them !!! Drop the subject!! Never mind!! Can we, for a change, once expect a not so quintessential yet normal FL?!!

Karuna, in order to protect her son from heartbreak (apparently) and obviously her family from disgrace & public humiliations, did not for once bother to ponder how this dishonesty is going to affect Mahek's life when she comes to know about the same; in fact how her son will be suffering throughout his wretched life and eventually will be destroyed. Irony is Kanta did the same thing. Absolutely NO difference whatsoever going by the respective inherent motives, only the executions have been different. So if Kanta is being bashed left-right-and-center, being name called; then I suppose Karuna, as well, should not defined as the epitome of motherhood!!!!

@Vaishali, as always love you πŸ€—
Edited by chandrima02 - 6 years ago
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow awesome post Vishi ...it's easy to say Mehek should forgive him but some deeds cannot be forgiven specially when it's connected to our parents..and Shaurya not accepting his sins before Mehek is doing a greater sin just for short term gain .Mehek will atleast have a sense of satisfaction that Shaurya never hid anything from her  if Shaurya will tell him the truth but if she will know the reality from a 3rd person her trust will be completely broken .Saurabh Tiwari you did a big blunder by showing hero as murderer is any redemption possible πŸ€”

icerain thumbnail
Yes your right,she should not forgive him right, away instead take the time figure out what really happened to her parents that night .
Let her be human
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have updated my first post.
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey vish  u have rightly said  that zkm is a show which has shown us various shades of every character be it kanta chachi , jeevan  chachu or any other elder to kids like nehal . who are good but could loose thier control in bad timess  so why expecting anything different from mehek . she left shaurya  when he destroyed  her family shop as it was a breaking point for herbut present situation is bigger than that ,i cant imagine mehek  to forgive shaurya  specially as he us hidding the  truth from her even if he tellls her in one  or two days that will also be satisfactory but not forgeable .
stellaV thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Totally agree with you vishi...and now when he claims that he loves her he should keep his promises, may be marriage wasn't the right time but once they are alone,...and MS should stop trying to forgive each and everyone, 

I am waiting for the revelation Shamz. Lets see what is in store for us
stellaV thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandrima02

You have mirrored my thoughts. After watching yesterday's episode in bits and pieces, I was exactly pondering over these only - Karuna & Kanta, Shaurya & Mahek.

Will come back later and put something.

-----------------------

If I can accept Shaurya as the hero with the following traits and want him to retain them as well - Machiavellian, arrogant, egoistic, non-sacrificing, impertinent, unapologetic, narcissistic; then why, when it comes to Mahek, I will want her to become a Goddess!! I prefer her to be a normal human being with humane traits like anger, rage, hatred, frustrations, non-forgiveness (w.r.t. a few situations) etc.; instead of an all-forgiving amnesiac mahaatma. Shaurya unintentionally killed her parents and then intentionally has hidden this life altering truth from her, the primary victim, in order not to lose her. Honestly, for a normal human being, it is almost impossible to forgive both the above. For the former, forgiveness might be there in very distant future; but for the latter, there is absolutely none. And forget them !!! Drop the subject!! Never mind!! Can we, for a change, once expect a not so quintessential yet normal FL?!!

Karuna, in order to protect her son from heartbreak (apparently) and obviously her family from disgrace & public humiliations, did not for once bother to ponder how this dishonesty is going to affect Mahek's life when she comes to know about the same; in fact how her son will be suffering throughout his wretched life and eventually will be destroyed. Irony is Kanta did the same thing. Absolutely NO difference whatsoever going by the respective inherent motives, only the executions have been different. So if Kanta is being bashed left-right-and-center, being name called; then I suppose Karuna, as well, should not defined as the epitome of motherhood!!!!

@Vaishali, as always love you πŸ€—

Woww... Agree with each and every bit you have penned down... 
You know, sometimes I think, your post and my post should be read together to get the real meaning of what we are trying to convey πŸ˜ƒ 
πŸ€—
stellaV thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmitag

Wow awesome post Vishi ...it's easy to say Mehek should forgive him but some deeds cannot be forgiven specially when it's connected to our parents..and Shaurya not accepting his sins before Mehek is doing a greater sin just for short term gain .Mehek will atleast have a sense of satisfaction that Shaurya never hid anything from her  if Shaurya will tell him the truth but if she will know the reality from a 3rd person her trust will be completely broken .Saurabh Tiwari you did a big blunder by showing hero as murderer is any redemption possible πŸ€”

Thank you Asmi πŸ˜Š 
Yes, you are right.. Only saying so is easy. And shaurya should have indeed tried to tell her everything before taking marriage vows especially when he even had a choice to do so. Let her decide for what she wants. Even now when he tells her the truth, is he ready to see her leaving? She will be completely broken. I cannot see the injustices meted out to the girl, first by going ahead with this marriage, and now making her feel as if she had done something wrong.