Ishq ka Rang Safed

Reaction to Grandma's Special Curry...tweet

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
That's my typical reaction when I eat my grandmother's goan prawn curry and rice  #MishalRaheja #Haha #Meme pic.twitter.com/HUHYL3YSCK

Hahaha...πŸ‘πŸΌ .πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Guys, do you all remember the episode & this reaction from Viplav ???   πŸ’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I remember this scene so vividly, Mish. πŸ˜‰  Seeing his bride adorned in red bangles and a bindi for the very first time.   Fulfilling his wife's deeply suppressed desire was the catalyst of the reaction we saw in that scene.  Mishal was perfection as Viplav Tripathi!  Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜ƒ
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Food cooked by Grandma , everybody's favourite.

TFS, Mish!!
Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Goan prawn curry...Yummm.
And it's spiced with ample doses of grandmas love,  making it more delicious for her grandchild.πŸ˜ƒ
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I do remember the scene sudha😳
So sweet of  MR ...
Lucky grandma...Lucky grand sonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its always Viplav n Viplav for him...!🀣
Was hvng discussion on twitter on tjis n was really amazed tat he equates his real life moments  with Viplav only...!

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

Its always Viplav n Viplav for him...!🀣

Was hvng discussion on twitter on tjis n was really amazed tat he equates his real life moments  with Viplav only...!

Very true Mehr...Isiliye tho...many fans of his other shows are irked...he never / hardly posts 
Pics. of his other on screen characters . Viplav is very close to his heart & ofcourse ViDha fans
are the happiest. πŸ˜‰

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mishfan

Very true Mehr...Isiliye tho...many fans of his other shows are irked...he never / hardly posts 
Pics. of his other on screen characters . Viplav is very close to his heart & ofcourse ViDha fans
are the happiest. πŸ˜‰

You're right and it makes all of us Safedians, Vidhians, and Meishalians proud! πŸ˜ƒ  I just wish there wasn't so much negativity towards Eisha in his posts.  It's disheartening to say the least.   Proud of Mishy for stepping up and silencing the haters in his own special way. πŸ˜³
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Mishfan

are the happiest. πŸ˜‰

Yes time n again he keeps on posting on Vipu...N he did confess he is like him!..So cnt be more than happy that in a way he acknowledges Safedians n Vidha lovers...All his tweets r preleap Vipu...aur kya chahiye!