Devakshi Drabble|Hide and Seek With Emotions

Posted: 6 years ago
Okay so I penned down this in exact one hour so please bear with this crap.I don't even know what to call this piece of work because it turned out longer than a drabble and shorter than an OS.Do comment your views.Criticism is always welcomed
Edited by Devakshilover - 6 years ago

What a silly idea to play Hide and seek during a power cut he thought and switched on the flash light of his mobile phone and tip toed inside the storeroom walking backwards checking whether Golu who was chosen 'it' was around or not.

Suddenly he collided with a pile of cardboard boxes.His eyes closed on their own accord as he waited for his body to hit the ground.

But it never happened,he opened his eyes to find himself in Sonakshi's lap
He immediately stood up and straightened himself

"what are you doing here?"asked an agitated Sonakshi

"Playing cricket" he replied sarcastically to which she just rolled her eyes

"Go away from here.I came here first that's why I will hide here" she said and tried t o push him out of the room 

He jerked her hands away and said "Oh hello Miss.This is my house and I can hide anywhere I want.You can't force me to go"

She opened her mouth to retort but stopped when she heard faint footsteps.The sound of footsteps grew closer.She quickly held his hand and pulled him down and signalled him to remain quiet pointing towards the shadow outside the room.

When the shadow disappeared they breathed a sigh of relief "You could have got us caught.You always do this.Tumi akdom..."before she could complete her sentence he placed his finger upon her lips"Shhh...Just Shh...you blabber too much Miss Bose"

She was taken aback.This proximity was making it difficult for her to curb the feelings inside her heart which had started resurfacing again.

Suddenly he noticed something.There was a little bit of dust on her right cheek which was distracting him from admiring the beautiful face of his one and only lady love.He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and said "You have something on your face.Take it and clean it up"

She took the handkerchief from his hand and tried to wipe it away,but all her attempts proved to be futile.After waiting for few minutes he snatched the handkerchief from her hand and started wiping the dirt away from her face.

He finished his task and looked towards her.Their eyes met,his light brown eyes pierced into her broken soul and she was unable to look away.

He got lost in her Kohl lined doe like eyes and her short hairs that made her look more alluring"You are so beautiful Sonakshi.I miss you a lot " he said in a husky voice

She froze and words failed to come out from her mouth.She knew that he still loved her,but was she ready for it?Her mind screamed 'No' but her heart thumped loudly in a 'Yes' and for the first time in the last seven years,she chose to listen to her heart over her mind and in a meek voice said "I miss you too Dev" and closed her eyes indicating that she was ready for it

She was ready to let go all her complaints,questions and insecurities for this one moment.

Even after all these years, there was something about his touch that made her heart flutter,her soul shiver and her body quiver.
She realised she could remain lost forever in the precious moments he allows her to have with him and this was one of those moments

Their faces were mere inches apart,and she could feel his warm breath fanning her face.Till now they had been playing hide and seek with their emotions.But at this moment both of them were unable to control the desires which were creating havoc in their minds.Both of them knew they wanted this.

He cupped her face and leaned closer,their lips were just about to meet when they heard Golu's scream"Gotcha BigCha and ex-Bigchi,I found you both"

They immediately sprang apart and found an ecstatic Golu standing with a torch in his hands in front them..They stood up and straightened themselves.Both of them 
were looking here and there,not able to face each other after their recent encounter.

"Now who will become the 'it'?" Asked a confused Golu

"Your BigCha" said a flushed Sonakshi and ran outside leaving a dejected Dev to become the next 'it'.

PS-The reason why I interrupted their kiss is I want them to sort out their differences first.I hope you guys will not kill me for doing this

Edited by Devakshilover - 6 years ago
Hey ankita...
It's awesome dear..๐Ÿ˜Š
Such a despo Dev ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I pray in serial also this hide n seek game create some romantic moments for our devakshi...
Edited by Kuku_92 - 6 years ago
Yes yes my Shsshhh cme.๐Ÿ˜†..How i wnted someone to pen it down...How i wish to see this happening in the coming episode...!
Loved it dear n Keep on writing more..Muahh๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Kuku_92

Hey ankita...
It's awesome dear..๐Ÿ˜Š
Such a despite Dev..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much dear I am glad that you liked it and yeah dev is such a despo but kya kare 7 saal se sukha pada hai to desperate to hoga hiEdited by Devakshilover - 6 years ago
I always wanted to meet the KRP editors atleast once in my life to say what I feel about them. Now I know you are one of them. Please dear in S1 you either interrupted them or cut their beautiful moments to watch it yourself. At least in S2 please spare us viewers to enjoy their scenes. Did you have to really sent Golu there at that exact same moment๐Ÿ˜ˆ. If your are hungry please have a break and have kit kat before resuming the editing.๐Ÿ˜‰
Beautiful work dear. Loved it except the last part๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mehraan

Yes yes my Shsshhh cme.๐Ÿ˜†..How i wnted someone to pen it down...How i wish to see this happening in the coming episode...!
Loved it dear n Keep on writing more..Muahh๐Ÿค—

Did I live up to your expectation dear and that Shh was for you only but I really don't think this is a good piece of writing
Originally posted by Devakshilover

Thank you so much dear I am glad that you liked it

Edited d comment
Originally posted by gmgi

I always wanted to meet the KRP editors atleast once in my life to say what I feel about them. Now I know you are one of them. Please dear in S1 you either interrupted them or cut their beautiful moments to watch it yourself. At least in S2 please spare us viewers to enjoy their scenes. Did you have to really sent Golu there at that exact same moment๐Ÿ˜ˆ. If your are hungry please have a break and have kit kat before resuming the editing.๐Ÿ˜‰
Beautiful work dear. Loved it except the last part๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha No No I am not and I am really sorry to interrupt their kiss but I felt that it would be unfair to show them kissing without sorting out their differences.Hope you understand my POV
Can we demand Continuation of this...SS??๐Ÿ˜†...
Dil bhara nahi...!