Already loving the New Phase

Posted: 6 years ago
Ahh!
Such a stress buster episode today! After days like these..You just wanna sit back and enjoy watching these episodes without analysing anything.
And I would do just that😆. Bask in the awesomeness of the episode!

Let's count the big big positives today -
1. Dev back to take the charge. We so missed this intelligent Dev, didn't we?
Who always understood what was happening, specially with ishwari. The one who wasn't helpless. I love this Dev.
2. Dev shared openly what he felt about Ishwari with Asha and Sona.
Left me shocked! Never imagined him progress so soon!

What has changed here is that earlier too Dev could see/hear Ishwari's opinions about Sona but he dared not face them.
Now, not only does he look at it with open eyes...Instead of keeping the fear/emotions buried deep down in his heart forever till the conflict between Ish and Sona bursts out into open & he is forced to face them..He actually is directly conversing with them to get it sorted right there.😳👏
He talked to Sona right then about Ish drinking medicine, told Asha about Sona not being thanked and since it pinched him, he calmly made Ishwari do the needful.
What else do we wanted. You go Dev!😳😃

3. The Shhh and the Sona-niharofying session will be on my repeat mode now.
He came in, gazing at her beauty ..Said some nice poetic lines in his mind..Ran to hide ..And then CAME BACK to look at her again!
And then, the way he slowly turned to catch one final view of her before leaving, accompanied with a sigh. 🤪❤️

Hayye😳
Lovely post Saumiee.
Today's episode was amazing in every sense. 
Loved it. 
Originally posted by cscs

Lovely post Saumiee.
Today's episode was amazing in every sense. 
Loved it. 
Thanks Charu!
Oh and I forgot what a relief it was to hear 'Dev Bhaiya'😆
Saumiee 🤗Oh hell am going to jump on everyone today for hugs..am that happy😆

What an episode..Whhhaattt an episode❤️ I can feel your excitement in ur post as well coz you have very less to write and more to enjoy😉

The changed Dev Dixit is the result of seeing his Mother as "human" finally !! And what a transformation!!👏 Go boy!!
Originally posted by saumiee

Thanks Charu!
Oh and I forgot what a relief it was to hear 'Dev Bhaiya'😆
Oh yes, it was like music to my ears. 😆
Can't tell u how happy I am today. 
Just like ishwari k seene se bojh utar gya, the same goes for me. 😆
Fantastic episode... loved it:)

Great post Saumya 👏
New phase of krpkab is started with a bang.loved every bit of it.
loved d epi today ..
n ur post ❤️
Saumiee, the episode is actually good and I am glad I watched it.
Dev and Sona are great as friends. They always were good in a no strings attached type of bond.

Now I just wish to see some genuine respect for Bijoy. it's getting tiring how everyone mocks him and makes fun of him all the time. Other wise all scenes were good.

However, I am not excited about Dev inviting Boses for dinner. He knows his family does not respect them. Why call someone to just insult? I did not understand that gesture... 

Surely he could have read his mom's face. She was not happy to invite them over. Bijoy also with a lot of effort will enter that house where he was called chor and slapped. But RR will definitely rile him and Asha, Sona and Saurab will reprimand him only. I am very apprehensive.
Edited by JShukla - 6 years ago
Originally posted by deepsel

Saumiee 🤗Oh hell am going to jump on everyone today for hugs..am that happy😆

What an episode..Whhhaattt an episode❤️ I can feel your excitement in ur post as well coz you have very less to write and more to enjoy😉

The changed Dev Dixit is the result of seeing his Mother as "human" finally !! And what a transformation!!👏 Go boy!!
🤗awww Deepa di🤗
Hehe . .so true, still am not over the charm of the episode
This Dev Dixit can win all the hearts back again😳❤️