My Beautiful Wife (Thread 3) - Page 89

Posted: 6 years ago
Very well written Now who is ugly ALISA?
Loved it 
update soon 
Originally posted by maaneetsangel

Part 36..
Awesome... interesting..

Thanks for the update..

Thanks for the pm..

Geet trapped maan...

But I loved it...

She is doing this for his own good...

Even I want that confident msk ... Who can face the world...n fight for himself n his loved ones...

thnx for reading
Originally posted by maaneetsangel

Part 37..
Interesting ...
Loved it..

Thanks for the update..

Thanks for the pm..

Continue soon...

Maan joined office or say geet forced him to join the office...

He is so nervous but geet gave him moral support..

Adi was there to help him out...

Maan needs to do it all alone to discover himself.. his own worth...

N joining office is the first step towards it.. it will definitely not be a cake walk... He will have to face challenges n fight back hard...

Who is this Alisha ...

about Alisha will be clear soon
thnx for reading
Fantastic update. As per Geet's demand Maan joined office, though nervous he faced his staffs and it is high time that he realized his worth as a strict business man and a courageous  human being who can handle anything comes his way. Geet and Adi are there as his moral support. Hope he shows Alisha her place without showing any anxiety.Superb. Loved it. 
Originally posted by payal.gupta177

Fantastic update. As per Geet's demand Maan joined office, though nervous he faced his staffs and it is high time that he realized his worth as a strict business man and a courageous human being who can handle anything comes his way. Geet and Adi are there as his moral support. Hope he shows Alisha her place without showing any anxiety.Superb. Loved it.

thnx for reading ..
Posted: 4 years ago

Now editing this ..😐😐😐

Wow...indeed thread3 was a complete rollercoaster ride...the way mini planned with Mamu was the most expected one...the challenge of mamu was a twist...Mamu and geet bonding we're good as a father figure he wants his daughter to be in safe hands but hurting maan was beyond limits..I was glad that geet over heard the insecurities of maan...the divorce fiasco was on again I hate mini for that but because of that one good thing is maan will overcome his nightmare with the help of geet..and I m waiting for that...will continue reading the 4th thread😘😘❀❀

Originally posted by kirtikaa

Wow...indeed thread3 was a complete rollercoaster ride...the way mini planned with Mamu was the most expected one...the challenge of mamu was a twist...Mamu and geet bonding we're good as a father figure he wants his daughter to be in safe hands but hurting maan was beyond limits..I was glad that geet over heard the insecurities of maan...the divorce fiasco was on again I hate mini for that but because of that one good thing is maan will overcome his nightmare with the help of geet..and I m waiting for that...will continue reading the 4th thread😘😘❀❀

Mamu loves Geet as own  daughter . And yes because of all fiasco things gonna change for Maan 😊😊😊keep reading