Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Beautiful Wife (Thread 3) - Page 99

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Fantastic update. As per Geet's demand Maan joined office, though nervous he faced his staffs and it is high time that he realized his worth as a strict business man and a courageous human being who can handle anything comes his way. Geet and Adi are there as his moral support. Hope he shows Alisha her place without showing any anxiety.Superb. Loved it.

thnx for reading ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
new thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4947830Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now editing this ..😐😐😐

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow...indeed thread3 was a complete rollercoaster ride...the way mini planned with Mamu was the most expected one...the challenge of mamu was a twist...Mamu and geet bonding we're good as a father figure he wants his daughter to be in safe hands but hurting maan was beyond limits..I was glad that geet over heard the insecurities of maan...the divorce fiasco was on again I hate mini for that but because of that one good thing is maan will overcome his nightmare with the help of geet..and I m waiting for that...will continue reading the 4th thread😘😘❀❀

Keepdreaming thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kirtikaa

Wow...indeed thread3 was a complete rollercoaster ride...the way mini planned with Mamu was the most expected one...the challenge of mamu was a twist...Mamu and geet bonding we're good as a father figure he wants his daughter to be in safe hands but hurting maan was beyond limits..I was glad that geet over heard the insecurities of maan...the divorce fiasco was on again I hate mini for that but because of that one good thing is maan will overcome his nightmare with the help of geet..and I m waiting for that...will continue reading the 4th thread😘😘❀❀

Mamu loves Geet as own  daughter . And yes because of all fiasco things gonna change for Maan 😊😊😊keep reading